www.wmdolls.com

What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tschlop_Shop
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

Post by Tschlop_Shop »

Toe phalanges to prevent the weird looking jiggly jelly feet phenomenon when moving playing with a doll

astronomyguy

Post by astronomyguy »

Peckerwreker wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:04 am One thing I've seen other doll manufacturers do is allow you to choose the length of the vaginal canal for a built-in vagina. I've seen options like 11cm, 13cm, 15cm and 17cm.

As someone with a small dick I'd definitely prefer the 11cm length to the 17cm length vagina, and I commonly wish that WM provided that option.

I have a 11cm length vagina doll, and I have a 17cm. The 11cm is not only much easier to clean and dry, but it also allows someone like me to "bottom out", which I love the feeling of.

Another added bonus to a 11cm vagina is that after I 'finish' I can simply press on her stomach and all the contents of the vagina gets pushed to the entrance, allowing a more enjoyable experience if I want to use the doll multiple times in 1 day before cleaning it.

Another option I'd like to see is changing the girth of the vagina canal, allowing tighter and looser options for people with different sized dicks. After all we're all different and prefer different things.

EDIT: specified built-in vagina in 1st paragraph.
This website offers various options for the vagina and anus including an extra tight option: https://lovedolls.com/

doolloovr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by doolloovr »

lakeman1 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:16 pm Moving and blinking eyes.
seconded, simply like those eyes in the old days of infaltable dolls
NIK_3842.JPG
NIK_3842.JPG (412.08 KiB) Viewed 1524 times

Judas1999
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Judas1999 »

1) Better sculpted pussy and butt-hole.
2) Better sculpted and realistic nipples that are pre-coloured.
3) ROS head that is at least 15cm deep.

Phalude
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Phalude »

Blinking eyes That's what my doll head lack. and more facial expressions. that will be a dream doll

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

The 174G body, head 198 and head 419, to be available in silicone (via AngelKiss).

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

I'll tell you what I'd like, the vendors to promote the #19 body. Very few are bothering and I really like that sculpt.

Milf Hunter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Milf Hunter »

Gyrating hips to go with the sucking vagina.

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

ThisNameWasFreeAgain wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:11 am I bought two WM Dolls and thrown them into trash a year after. The love holes are only usable for people with very thin penis and because the holes only have one entry it will also pop out constantly (unless you have a thin penis) as the air cannot release. Its the same problem with sex toys and the reason why I dont have the problem with a Fleshlight.

What I want next option? An option for holes to have another entry at the back of the girl. That also makes cleaning and drying much more easily. Before I thrown my dolls into trash I took a scissor and I've done it myself, just to see if it works and it does.
so which doll can i use then :O
my sausage is curved downwards and it's not bad, it's always been like this
are JY dolls good for those with bigger down there?

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

Socratus wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:29 am Eye blinking action- Open and close. Lie her down her eyes close. Sit her up, her eyes open. A very simple mechanic which will work with a little customisation for sex doll eye sockets. As discussed in this thread.

viewtopic.php?t=164048&hilit=eyes

There's also digitised eye action discussed.

Little things like eye action is what gives life to everything.
I don't think I would like that I'm a eye guy I actually like looking into the eyes while I'm hitting it the experience is way more better and since I don't sleep with my doll I really don't need the eyes to close for me but that might work out for others I'm sure

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

I want you guys to make a 153 cm body with D or E cups similar to the 6ye 153 d amor doll but much better then pair it with a new wm face that looks middle Eastern or Latina very beautiful then knock your competition right in the warter and I will make sure I save up my money if i know you guys intend on going along with this but you might be too chicken to do it :lol: bark bark bark

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

Joevega12 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:22 pm I want you guys to make a 153 cm body with D or E cups similar to the 6ye 153 cm D cup Amor doll but much better then pair it with a new wm face that looks middle Eastern or Latina very beautiful then knock your competition right in the warter and I will make sure I save up my money if i know you guys intend on going along with this but you might be too chicken to do it :lol: bark bark bark

doolloovr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by doolloovr »

Joevega12 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:06 pm
Socratus wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:29 am Eye blinking action- Open and close. Lie her down her eyes close. Sit her up, her eyes open. A very simple mechanic which will work with a little customisation for sex doll eye sockets. As discussed in this thread.

viewtopic.php?t=164048&hilit=eyes

There's also digitised eye action discussed.

Little things like eye action is what gives life to everything.
I don't think I would like that I'm a eye guy I actually like looking into the eyes while I'm hitting it the experience is way more better and since I don't sleep with my doll I really don't need the eyes to close for me but that might work out for others I'm sure
well simply raise her head up, when she is lying , JMdoll had this option

Mech40K

Post by Mech40K »

Definitely weight REDUCTION!!!

Bruce85
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bruce85 »

Please WR for my favourite Doll WM 164 J

INFORMATIONS