www.wmdolls.com

What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DanaScully

Re: What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

Post by DanaScully »

WM please make the 242 Head in Hard & ROS soft Silicone,

Make Hard Silicone Hands to prevent poke through by articulated fingers--use the 3.0 technology.
Attachments
IMG_4406.jpg
IMG_4406.jpg (97.85 KiB) Viewed 2187 times
IMG_4407.jpg
IMG_4407.jpg (103.68 KiB) Viewed 2187 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hard hands are already in place on the AK dolls.
#242 head is a very pretty head but it is not actually a WM head, it is a DollsFrance head and they own the design as far as I know.

MechaTortilla
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MechaTortilla »

DanaScully wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:09 pm Make Hard Silicone Hands to prevent poke through by articulated fingers--use the 3.0 technology.
I ordered an AK and they let me do Hard Hands.

But I was pretty disappointed that the 3.0 hands weren't an option. Hopefully that is a thing they offer eventually. I'm with you on that.

DanaScully

Post by DanaScully »

MechaTotilla

I did not know about hard hands but got a 168cm with 3.0 in TPE-definitely the way to go, not fragile and likely less poke through. The articulated hand 2.0 have had a poke through due to pointy edge surface-suprising they did not see that event. The 3.0 seems to be a vast correction / modification. May or may not need hard hands. Better off with them using the 2.0 method is my personal experienced opinion.

Hope you enjoy it. Thank about the info, as I will get the hard hand option next time.
Attachments
IMG_4308.jpg
IMG_4308.jpg (890.36 KiB) Viewed 2058 times

chachacast

Post by chachacast »

:lol: Humping function

Useless

Post by Useless »

jr_geppetto wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:48 am Innovation Idea: Incorporate springs into or close to joints of metal doll skeletons.

Some doll's bodies are stiff during sex because their skeletons are metal with hinged joints. An idea is to incorporate a stiff spring at each of the main joints while still allowing the joints to bend and be posed. Add springs at Hips, spine, neck, shoulders. There is a concept in animation called "overlapping action." This is what is missing in rigid doll motion, except for the boobs because they are flexible. Multiple springs at doll joints would allow for a "wave-like" motion during sex. I believe springs would add this overlapping action when they're absorbing oscillating force during play. Here's a simple example of the animated motion concept and video:

https://medium.com/animation-appreciati ... 0895efb3ce
yes. and a skeleton with joints that WILL NOT become creaky over time, perhaps with geared joints with dampers instead of friction joints. Honestly the creaking hips have made playtime too distracting to get into and i'm not willing to start cutting into her, and considering how quickly her joints became loose and creaky i'm not keen to invest in another, unless WMDoll come out with a skeleton guarantee

djinn

Post by djinn »

Weight reduction + removable legs / arms / hands. Removable part can be in vinyl/plastic, enhance durability of this specific parts (in exchange of the softness of silicon/tpe) and help in WR. Like this doll :
https://dollto-china.com/six-house-sili ... set-1.html

Basically, a torso doll with plastic parts you can add (will be much more easy to clean also) :idea:

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Eyes naturally closing

it would help so much in bed

Feels odd in the middle of the night to have her eyes wide open like a corpse
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

adjustable joints!

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Can you tell us more about these developments? Especially the locking and unlocking all of the joints with a single switch? Thanks
Attachments
7FAD7F30-4321-4A01-AA12-9827E4476A5A.jpeg
7FAD7F30-4321-4A01-AA12-9827E4476A5A.jpeg (172.55 KiB) Viewed 1387 times

myunclebeatzme805
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by myunclebeatzme805 »

gel butt tbh. and a moaning function could be a hit or miss. as long as it’s done correctly i’m sure it’ll bring a doll to life on a whole other level.

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

Maybe this has already been mentioned, but how about making the "front door" look like an actual woman's vag? I have the 163cm, H-cup curvy body and the "vagina" looks like someone just drilled a hole in an otherwise solid doll. Not very realistic looking, but "functional". I see other dolls online and they look more realistic. Maybe it's just this model. Maybe it's just this particular doll. Who knows?

LW

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Hear this:

Thighs need to be soft, very soft, even a bit floppy

Find other ways to hold the skeleton standing, like a sturdy metal leg bone, but DONT use thigh meat (silicone or tpe) to help leg firmness and doll standing stability.

Both thighs and butt should be soft and waggling at a slap
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Unless of course you don't like fat flabby floppy flappy thighs.
There are plenty of those available in bars at closing time.
Pert little tight asses, and firm athletic bodies, those are in short supply.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

RevJack wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:54 am Unless of course you don't like fat flabby floppy flappy thighs.
There are plenty of those available in bars at closing time.
Pert little tight asses, and firm athletic bodies, those are in short supply.
All humans have flabby floppy flappy thighs, even men. Its human nature. What makes the thigh firm is a position of tense and force (while exercising or standing) applyinhg weight, or even intentionally making muscles rigid

But in bed in a relaxed position, all internal half of the thighs are flappy when you slap them, same as butts.

And as far as I remember its in bed when I enjoy most squeezing thighs, butts... not while running a marathon or weight lifting at the gym

guess what? cheeks, tummy or breasts are also flappy and squeezable. (Unless they have silicone implants in case of breasts)

Its a false sensitivity from poor judgement that firmness shown in fit females mean hard-on body surfaces. Not at rest, in bed.

They can turn rigid by her mind control, just as men make their biceps hard when showing off muscles. But the natural consistency of tender human flesh at rest is flappy and squeezable, at least much more than what dolls reflect.

What the industry needs is a Steve Jobs kind of manufacturer that prove everyone wrong and makes a proper doll body as it should, that would impress users by a better realism feeling.

"Why they didnt do this body before?" someone naively would ask...

cause in general people dont know how it should be... they "think" they know... but they dont
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

INFORMATIONS