yldoll.com

NEW OPTION FOR HAND SKELETON

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

NEW OPTION FOR HAND SKELETON

Post by YL Doll »

Hey guys!

We want to announce that since now you can buy any YL doll (from us or a reputable TDF vendor) with the new hand skeleton option! It costs extra 80$. It's something a lot of you requested and that's why we are very pleased to share this information with you.
Please note that this is only for our TPE dolls as the silicone doll is made in another factory.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: NEW OPTION FOR HAND SKELETON

Post by tuffluv88 »

YL Doll wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:35 pm
Hey guys!

We want to announce that since now you can buy any YL doll (from us or a reputable TDF vendor) with the new hand skeleton option! It costs extra 80$. It's something a lot of you requested and that's why we are very pleased to share this information with you.
Please note that this is only for our TPE dolls as the silicone doll is made in another factory.

What about the new YL 166 though?
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

tuffluv88 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:43 pm
YL Doll wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:35 pm

What about the new YL 166 though?
The new YL 166 will soon be taken care of. The factory didn't have any time to deal with it because they moved to a larger building. We were just able to get a heads up from them. We also can't wait and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

Well at first I would say its very good to see improvements in this industry

But at this point in time we are about now mid 2023
This should be the new standard avaliable for free
Or included in the doll price, not an extra option that costs +$80
Wire fingers is now completely obsolete and considered a thing of the past
This option dont even have to be available anymore, just ball-joint articulated hands

If you want to be the best, do not have the mindset:
"Ah, lets keep the wire option for our customers on a budget!"

Looking at top brands like Ferrari or Lamborghini...
They dont offer a cheaper steering wheel or cheap tires for customers on a budget!

They only offer the best, setting new standards everytime, so you should do the same way too.

Congrats on your new factory and I hope to see you improving.
There's a lot more crucial and top priority work to be done.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Rucko wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:19 pm ...

They dont offer a cheaper steering wheel or cheap tires for customers on a budget!

They only offer the best, setting new standards everytime, so you should do the same way too.
If you bring up that comparison don't forget that top brands like Ferrari or Lamborghini don't have customers on a budget, they charge you like crazy initially :) I'm fine paying 2k for a doll and add $80 for an alternative finger system - compared to initially paying e.g. 10k only to have a more sophisticated finger system (and other, eventually not wanted options) already included in the price.
Actually I'm quite ok with those fingers being optional. Having the doll constantly in bed, wired fingers are much more tolerating any accidental motions.

btw, Eric thanks for finally giving an update on the new YL166. Also congrats on the new factory building.

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

MoviePilot wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:41 pm Having the doll constantly in bed, wired fingers are much more tolerating any accidental motions.
I always read the opposite here.

Wires poke trough tpe fragile fingertips sooner or later while in bed or not, and they can easily break off.
Articulated fingers are stronger and owners mostly have to take care about not cause damage to the nails.
Otherwise the update would not be worth, and its set the new standard now.
Take a look at the pictures again, metal ball-joints with full range of motion.

I think wires are outdated also because they look ugly and distorted with time anyway.
No matter how careful, they are always useless and floping around seeking for damage.
Shouldn't be a standard of a big brand anymore because it shows your product looking bad.
Its now a thing of cheap, poor quality, knock-off, counterfeit and outdated brands.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

MoviePilot wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:41 pm
Rucko wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:19 pm ...

If you bring up that comparison don't forget that top brands like Ferrari or Lamborghini don't have customers on a budget, they charge you like crazy initially :) I'm fine paying 2k for a doll and add $80 for an alternative finger system - compared to initially paying e.g. 10k only to have a more sophisticated finger system (and other, eventually not wanted options) already included in the price.
Actually I'm quite ok with those fingers being optional. Having the doll constantly in bed, wired fingers are much more tolerating any accidental motions.

btw, Eric thanks for finally giving an update on the new YL166. Also congrats on the new factory building.
No problem. I'm sorry that it took so long for me to answer, but I was also waiting for an answer from the factory. Everything worked so slow the last couple of months.

Thanks for your understanding where the price of the wire fingers is concerned. The factory is asking more for the new improved hand skeleton because they still offer the cheaper version as well so obviously there will be a price difference between the two. We can't even control the price of the skeleton ourselves.

Bastelhans1+

Post by Bastelhans1+ »

I guess the Hands of all Dolls will be the same size with the new Hand Skeleton. I have the 150cm O-Cup (don´t know who made herO-Cup, she is more P or Q-Cup) for over 4 years now. Her Fingerwires are different from WMdoll. She has blue coated single wire to WMs twisted copper wire with fabrictape.

INFORMATIONS