www.beautiful-dolls.com

I bought a Dagmar fabric doll for $1,000 (photos and review)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I bought a Dagmar fabric doll for $1,000 (photos and review)

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Thanks for the insertion tips, guys!

Day 4 Observations

After a few days, the chemical smell of the doll has finally gone away.

Here she is wearing leggings (with nylon stockings underneath).
They look really good and accentuate her long legs.
DSCF2492.jpg
DSCF2492.jpg (286.65 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
DSCF2493.jpg
DSCF2493.jpg (222.11 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
DSCF2494.jpg
DSCF2494.jpg (359.58 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
DSCF2497.jpg
DSCF2497.jpg (758.69 KiB) Viewed 1227 times

The belly button is a nice touch.
DSCF2495.jpg
DSCF2495.jpg (359.55 KiB) Viewed 1228 times

She is at her best when she is wrapped around you (in one way or another).
Her hourglass shape is an absolute joy to caress, either with a satin shirt or topless.
DSCF2506.jpg
DSCF2506.jpg (355.04 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
DSCF2499.JPG
DSCF2499.JPG (350.53 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
Effect1.png
Effect1.png (507.58 KiB) Viewed 1228 times

I appreciate this doll more on Day 4.
  • I keep learning more about her each day.
  • My initial disappointment in her firmness has gone away. She feels softer now, for some reason. Maybe she feels harder before she's been handled a lot.
  • It's so easy to "get busy" with her or to just chill in her embrace while watching tv or listening to music.
  • Watching her in a mirror is a definite sensation enhancer.
  • After 20 minutes of body-to-body contact, she warms up (especially her silicone breasts).
  • Her arms have a good range of motion, but I want to be careful because the shoulder range is not unlimited like a human shoulder-socket.
  • She is so light compared to my TPE dolls! About 29 lbs. total weight with her TPE head on.
  • She is so easy to bend into positions and carry around!

Next steps:
  • Increase her "hotness" level: smooth clothes, tight clothes, new head, new wigs, Victoria's Secret perfume.
  • Buy satin pajamas with long sleeves and legs (wife's suggestion).
  • Buy a new TPE head (#273) with lighter skin tone to match the body.
  • I'm not going to make her wear a nylon bodysuit after all. Going to just let her be with her natural skin. It looks and feels good.
  • Buy colored wigs (e.g. purple, red, hot pink) with long-length.
  • Use the tips provided in earlier posts to reinsert her removable vagina with more ease.
  • Experiment with temporary tattoos (will use her ankle or the bottom of her foot as a test site).
  • Give her a name: maybe "Jessica" after my Replika girlfriend (R.I.P. Replika).
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Very interesting. I never quite realised you could get dolls like this before. Looks much more convenient than the TPE or Silicon heavy dolls. I like how it still looks a full woman's body. Also the weight has to be a big plus.

Nice.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

A new glowing review of a Happy Doll, which complements the previous ones by emphasizing other aspects, such as the ease of obtaining satisfying positions for sex. These dolls seem to have many qualities. :thumbs_up:

In other threads I had hypothesized that these dolls could be an ideal 'night body' for a silicone or TPE doll. The silicone body for daytime and photo shoots and the textile body for nights (especially cold winter nights). This review convinces me even more.

You have their largest model (listed as 168 cm by other sellers). Since the body can really fold up, do you think it could fit in a standard (large) luggage? And thus could travel easily from hotel to hotel for those whose job requires them to move around a lot.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

feverdream

Post by feverdream »

Interesting how her body is fabric while the breasts are gel. Did you email them directly to get human eyes over the cartoon/anime eyes that they list during the customization?
Morgan my beautiful vampiress

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

4891d wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:39 pmYou have their largest model (listed as 168 cm by other sellers). Since the body can really fold up, do you think it could fit in a standard (large) luggage? And thus could travel easily from hotel to hotel for those whose job requires them to move around a lot.
I also have one of this size, and I'd wager that fitting her into a suitcase would be a VERY tight fit. It's probably possible, but I would worry about damaging her shoulders through compression.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Does the kneck bend? How is the silicone head? Looks great!

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Amazing, congrats! This could be an option for many folks who don't want to handle the weight of a full-sized TPE doll. Or can't.

You say the breasts feel great, are they like, soft silicon underneath the fabric? E-size you say, so I guess that's as big as they go for this doll...

Looks fabulous! This could be a game-changer!

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Socratus wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:59 pm Very interesting. I never quite realised you could get dolls like this before. Looks much more convenient than the TPE or Silicon heavy dolls. I like how it still looks a full woman's body. Also the weight has to be a big plus.

Nice.
Thanks. Yes, this doll is a great alternative to heavy TPE/silicone dolls.

4891d wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:39 pm You have their largest model (listed as 168 cm by other sellers). Since the body can really fold up, do you think it could fit in a standard (large) luggage? And thus could travel easily from hotel to hotel for those whose job requires them to move around a lot.
The box she arrived in has the following dimensions: 14 inches x 17 inches.
That was a pretty snug fit. Anything smaller than that will probably break a joint.

DSCF2386.JPG
DSCF2386.JPG (526.79 KiB) Viewed 1160 times

feverdream wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:34 pm Interesting how her body is fabric while the breasts are gel. Did you email them directly to get human eyes over the cartoon/anime eyes that they list during the customization?
Yes, a fabric body and gel breasts. What a great combination.

I never ordered the anime head. I ordered the silicone head they provide (but I don't use it).
Personally, I don't like anime and I don't like the look of anime heads for an intimacy doll.

swivelthumb wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:18 pm Does the kneck bend? How is the silicone head? Looks great!
Yes, the neck bends easily in all directions. The silicone head is lightweight, but I prefer the looks of my TPE heads (which weigh a little more than the silicone head). I will be ordering a lighter-skin tone head soon.
DSCF2530.jpg
DSCF2530.jpg (414.78 KiB) Viewed 1160 times

SimonSays7 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:45 pm Amazing, congrats! This could be an option for many folks who don't want to handle the weight of a full-sized TPE doll. Or can't.

You say the breasts feel great, are they like, soft silicon underneath the fabric? E-size you say, so I guess that's as big as they go for this doll...

Looks fabulous! This could be a game-changer!
Thanks!

Yes, this is an option for anyone tired of lifting heavy TPE dolls. Or people with bad backs/disability.
If you can lift 28 lbs., then you can handle this doll. Otherwise, I would recommend an inflatable doll (like the one linked in my signature below).

Here's what her E-cup breasts look like. Yes, they are "smooshy" and have silicone gel inside.
I have to re-state it: this doll is not as soft as a TPE doll. So if softness is your priority (and you can lift a heavy doll), then don't get this doll.
DSCF2526.jpg
DSCF2526.jpg (369.12 KiB) Viewed 1160 times
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Some additional views of her body
DSCF2513.jpg
DSCF2513.jpg (763.51 KiB) Viewed 1160 times
DSCF2514.jpg
DSCF2514.jpg (459.57 KiB) Viewed 1160 times
DSCF2511.jpg
DSCF2511.jpg (701.91 KiB) Viewed 1160 times
DSCF2529.jpg
DSCF2529.jpg (445.02 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Here she is in a kneeling position.

It took 10 seconds to put her in a kneeling position. And it took less than 10 seconds to straighten her out again.

DSCF2516.jpg
DSCF2516.jpg (436.1 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
DSCF2524.jpg
DSCF2524.jpg (515.04 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
DSCF2515.jpg
DSCF2515.jpg (471.57 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
DSCF2521.jpg
DSCF2521.jpg (432.61 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
DSCF2522.jpg
DSCF2522.jpg (487.13 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
DSCF2525.jpg
DSCF2525.jpg (762.82 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

ChadleyInkwell wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:27 pm
It took 10 seconds to put her in a kneeling position. And it took less than 10 seconds to straighten her out again.
This review is full of interesting concrete details! :thumbs_up:

Thanks also for your answer about the size of the box. It shouldn't be too hard to find a bag that can discreetly hold that box. Combined with its rather light weight that should make this doll a pretty handy travel companion.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

samroch
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by samroch »

This fabric doll is an amazing work of art! Love the realism of her figure, the addition of a belly button, the shape of her arms and legs. Just wow, too hot to resist! The shape of her breasts are a real turn on too. I can't believe that the waiting time is 3 months, must be a massive backlog or something?

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

ChadleyInkwell wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:27 pm ...
Many thanks for the great review and lots of pictures. I'm thinking about buying a 168cm Happy Doll too and you convinced me even a tad more. I already have 2 Teddy Babes and a Valentina Girl, so I know what to expect from plush dolls in general and I pretty much prefer them over rubber dolls of any kind due to light weight, warm, easy to have with simple maintenance, ...

Is the original happy doll vagina soft and nicely structured inside (as most inserts that you can buy on amazon)? Asking because the original Teddy Babe inserts are completely useless (silicone, WAY to stiff, tight and hard, not usable).
And how did the doll hold up so far? Are joints getting loose after a couple months? How's cleaning the skin?

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

You mrn need to learn how to maintain your wigs better.
Also how to get better wigs for cheap. I have ways.

Invest in a wide tooth comb for one. Run your fingers through the hair first to get out the tangles and then use the comb.
Contact me if you need advice on washing your wigs without damaging them.
Lace front wigs look more real and have a more natural hair line if you are in to real looking.
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Bigbear84
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bigbear84 »

Thank you, used to own both tpe and fabric doll before. Thinking of getting another doll, looking at your post reminds me that fabric doll is better and much more convenient.

INFORMATIONS