sexyrealsexdolls.com

Absolutely Love my SRSD

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
RJC167

Absolutely Love my SRSD

Post by RJC167 »

I bought this lovely lady: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... -big-boobs
What can I say, she is amazing. I love nipples on huge boobs that point down and she has them. Love snuggling with her and hugging her also
as well as the "other' fun acts. In this time of real women taking advantage of men, this to me is a great alternative as long as it doesn't hurt your
social skills. I am having a hard time naming this beauty as she is unnamed on the website. Just read "Stop the Sex Doll Stigma". It brought me to tears as the truths
that are stated there are true for me. I've never been very good with the ladies and I am very introverted, so it is hard to put myself out there. This love doll has brought me
a lot of joy in the short time she has been with me. I even give her respect as if she were real. I hope our friendship lasts forever. Thank you SOOO much Sexy Real
Sex Dolls!!!

Randy

INFORMATIONS