www.dolls-castle.com

Nastya arrived today

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
patrick7958
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Nastya arrived today

Post by patrick7958 »

dolls-castle wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:36 pm
patrick7958 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:07 pm Still no news of DollsCastle despite my reminders, it's shameful, I would no longer buy from them, commercial service null, Zero product quality, I would not advertise either, I return to suppliers doing quality like Climaxdoll or Aibei
Hello there
sorry for being late we think that rkff3 offered a good answer, when we made hollow for the big breast it was a truth that a hole existed, but the spot wont spread, no worry then, thank you so much
Regards
Lucky
In this case it is necessary to warn the customers of the risk, the hole has been very badly plugged, it is too thin and even if the tear does not enlarge, it is ugly to have a new doll already damaged, the right breast does not have this problem of where I say and maintain, it is a bad job, a defect that should not exist, I expect a solution and not an answer goes everywhere that does not suit me, thank you

KVrewind
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KVrewind »

patrick7958 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:53 am
patrick7958 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:07 pm Still no news of DollsCastle despite my reminders, it's shameful, I would no longer buy from them, commercial service null, Zero product quality, I would not advertise either, I return to suppliers doing quality like Climaxdoll or Aibei
Hello there
sorry for being late we think that rkff3 offered a good answer, when we made hollow for the big breast it was a truth that a hole existed, but the spot wont spread, no worry then, thank you so much
Regards
Lucky
In this case it is necessary to warn the customers of the risk, the hole has been very badly plugged, it is too thin and even if the tear does not enlarge, it is ugly to have a new doll already damaged, the right breast does not have this problem of where I say and maintain, it is a bad job, a defect that should not exist, I expect a solution and not an answer goes everywhere that does not suit me, thank you
sadly i am in the same boat as Patrick. My doll too had defects but not as his. The wrists and handles broke within a weak leaving me with noodle hands and lastly the anal cavity ripped open and well as the back is very thin. I feel that skimping on these details leads to an overall poor quality doll despite how enticing it is. The lack of support and proper customer support makes me fed up with this company as this will be the last time I get something of there's. Great idea of a doll but again major oversites that dont allow the doll to last at all. Sigh.
Attachments
20230429_151220.jpg
20230429_151220.jpg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 1084 times
20230429_151209.jpg
20230429_151209.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 1084 times
20230429_151202.jpg
20230429_151202.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 1084 times

Pyewacket66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pyewacket66 »

i too have recently got a dolls castle doll. 'Iracone'
The over look is great, the body shape is cool. I can make her look pretty fantastic in the right light.

But endless problems..
There was an issue where the skin colour was WAY darker than in the factory photos, not to mention the www images.
The skin is rough and its hard making her feel soft.Close up , on the back especially, its defiantly 'rough' (not at all comparable to a wm doll who still has smooth skin after 3-4 years, quality tpe)
There was a 'wart' of tpe on the neck .
There is now a tear on the hand, after 3 weeks. im SO careful!. i had to order some glue just now.

Unboxing was very underwhelming, (eyelashes had to be removed! all unstuck and in a mess) but i made her look cool with own wigs, cloths and make up.
Shes a little heavy for use..and holes hard to get to! For me more of a 'model' i can dress rather than a sex doll, but that just my own preferences.

Its a shame DC, has a lot going for it. She looks fabulous, but ... im a bit peeved at having to buy glue so soon.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

KVrewind wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:09 pm
patrick7958 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:53 am
Hello there
Regards
Lucky
sadly i am in the same boat as Patrick. My doll too had defects but not as his. The wrists and handles broke within a weak leaving me with noodle hands and lastly the anal cavity ripped open and well as the back is very thin. I feel that skimping on these details leads to an overall poor quality doll despite how enticing it is. The lack of support and proper customer support makes me fed up with this company as this will be the last time I get something of there's. Great idea of a doll but again major oversites that dont allow the doll to last at all. Sigh.
Thanks for the additional info KVrewind .

Did her tits at least were gel ?

IMO , i think DC no longer produce at the AXB/Zelex factory , those are mistakes that a so well known and stablished brand , wont commit

I did had a problem with them last Sept 21 as for custom clearing a doll in the EU , they would say that they will handle everything , but reality was that they ghosted me and i got to deal directly with customs by myself , end up paying almost 20% on top of taxes , together with the unneded anxiety of the process and privacy exposure . I was left thrown like a wasted cigarrete stub and had to arrange clearance by myself

Aside than , lately , during the last year , they had increased their prices almost 30% , not being reasonable , neither competitive in knowadays market . Dolls that were 1600 usd , in just months , now 2200 usd . This price increase on their dolls only happened up from mid 2022 , not from beginning 2021 to that very moment

If i where a new customer and wanted a doll from them , i would order via an stablished vendor like MyRobotDoll , never directly to them
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

patrick7958
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by patrick7958 »

Hello, me too, following a quality problem on my doll 100cm with a huge chest, moreover description mendacious, the turn of the breasts is not 140cm but 126cm, much smaller than announced on their site, several emails to Dollcastle and no response to date except by the forum but totally inappropriate answer, I flee this seller now, A shame

patrick7958
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by patrick7958 »

I had other dolls with big breasts and not encountered this problem, so quality problem of the TPE, not enough and bad filling of the breast hole, result tear having put the doll standing carefully yet, Dollscastle should at least ensure a correct after-sales service and provide solutions to customers experiencing problems and not not respond to our requests, Thank you

bombelmann

Post by bombelmann »

I also have bad experience with Dolls-Castle. I had Frieda, a 160cm doll with 140cm breast, see here:
viewtopic.php?t=148423&start=15

I had to pay additional tax of € 340,- when she arrived - they didn't tell me before !! After I had her for about a year (I used her in average 1 times a week) she had several tears - which in my opinion is due to the poor quality of the TPE. I have other dolls, where this problem did not turn up. I will not buy again from this company !

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

bombelmann wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:45 am I also have bad experience with Dolls-Castle. I had Frieda, a 160cm doll with 140cm breast, see here:

I had to pay additional tax of € 340,- when she arrived - they didn't tell me before !! After I had her for about a year (I used her in average 1 times a week) she had several tears - which in my opinion is due to the poor quality of the TPE. I have other dolls, where this problem did not turn up. I will not buy again from this company !
Hello there
The doll you ordered before was not from us, thank you
Regards
Lucky
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

bombelmann

Post by bombelmann »

dolls-castle wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:56 pm
bombelmann wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:45 am I also have bad experience with Dolls-Castle. I had Frieda, a 160cm doll with 140cm breast, see here:

Hello there
Regards
Lucky
Hello "there"...
the doll I ordered was from you ! See the first page of this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=148423
and I was in contact with you lucky. If you want, I can prove it,
regards
bombelmann

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

bombelmann wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:32 am

Hello there
Regards
Lucky
Hello "there"...
viewtopic.php?t=148423
regards
bombelmann

Hello,
Yes we talked before for the order, you placed the order from us, but finally the order was cancelled, then you placed another order from another vendor of us,but as for the custom experience, it was problem from them not from us, we dont want to aviod something or so, some conmon problems do happend when factorys here make the dolls, some dolls fans know but some dont, that's why the forum comes for right? thank you so much
Regards
Lucky

bombelmann

Post by bombelmann »

dolls-castle wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:52 pm
bombelmann wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:32 am

Hello there
Regards
Lucky
Hello "there"...
viewtopic.php?t=148423
regards
bombelmann

Hello,
Yes we talked before for the order, you placed the order from us, but finally the order was cancelled, then you placed another order from another vendor of us,but as for the custom experience, it was problem from them not from us, we dont want to aviod something or so, some conmon problems do happend when factorys here make the dolls, some dolls fans know but some dont, that's why the forum comes for right? thank you so much
Regards
Lucky
Hello,

this is a strange explanantion...and its not true! I ordered from you, I paid to your company and I did not cancel the order. It was a bad service from you and I felt betrayed !
regards
bombelmann

patrick7958
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by patrick7958 »

For my part I had no answer to my emails about my problem, today the left breast of my doll from dollscastle is damaged and I do not know what to do to repair it and I maintain that it is due to a poor quality of the TPE, not thick enough in this place, here is today the state of her breast, I am waiting for a response from Dollscastle to my problem, thank you
Attachments
IMG_20230510_173516_resized_20230510_075026400.jpg
IMG_20230510_173516_resized_20230510_075026400.jpg (140.34 KiB) Viewed 793 times

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

Wow how has that happened try to inflate it and it explode? Is that dirt or mold setting in?
My little women sure do like to dress up!
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

patrick7958 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 6:31 pm For my part I had no answer to my emails about my problem, today the left breast of my doll from dollscastle is damaged and I do not know what to do to repair it and I maintain that it is due to a poor quality of the TPE, not thick enough in this place, here is today the state of her breast, I am waiting for a response from Dollscastle to my problem, thank you
Hello there
A video shoot will be helpful please thank you so much
Regards
Lucky

patrick7958
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by patrick7958 »

No none of that, I just tried to glue the two walls and what we see is the remains of glues and melted TPE, that's all, a video shoot ... Why do it, I want but it will not change my problem, the doll is screwed and I am really very disappointed with this purchase

INFORMATIONS