climaxdoll.

Crown Peaks (CP) Rip Off?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Crown Peaks (CP) Rip Off?

Post by mholmes »

Hey y’all. Has anyone else had problems with CP after placing an order?
I think CP might be trying to rip me off. I emailed to ask what the production time was last Monday and he responded a couple hours later saying two weeks.
The next day (Tuesday) I placed the order; forwarded the invoice and asked if it was possible to make some slight modifications at an additional cost. I added a note saying if he couldn’t that’s ok. I didn’t hear anything. I wasn’t too worry because I think he’s owner operator and probably busy.
I sent a follow email Friday and I still haven’t received a response. I paid with PayPal so I can dispute and get a refund be regretting my purchase due to lousy customer service. I should have gone with This TiddyShop.

mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Crown Peaks (CP) Rip Off?

Post by mholmes »

Buyer Beware! Two weeks, two emails and one dispute submission through PayPal the situation is resolved. CP refunded my money; no apology, no nothing. I never received another email after my initial question which was before the purchase. I honestly believe if I hadn’t used PayPal, CP would have never responded or sent the product.

Hamilton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hamilton »

Good to know, much appreciated.

Thebonerbrigade
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thebonerbrigade »

mholmes wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:17 pm ...I should have gone with This TiddyShop.
For what it's worth, I decided on TiddyToy over CP and I'm happy I did. It is cheaper and the seller communicates pretty well. It took 40 days from order to delivery for the slow shipping option. I'll be writing a product review in the near future.

WaterCressHydro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WaterCressHydro »

I own a pair of crown peaks L cups. Bought them back in October 2021. It took about a month to ship and deliver. I will say, communications is terrible. I did not hear anything from them through out the waiting period. I even left them a note asking for modifications too. No response.

I got the item exactly as advertised on the site. Despite that, the toy is amazing and easily my favorite of all the toys of owned. It gets the job done. Wish communications were good. I'd like to eventually get another but with the mods I asked for...

Thebonerbrigade
Active Poster
Active Poster

WaterCressHydro wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:35 am Bought them back in October 2021.
Sorry to hear about your communication troubles, but thanks for informing others. How have they held up for you? I'm curious about the paint durability and if you've gotten any tears. The #1 issue I've seen is the paint wears off so they look very different than when painted. Have you used them a lot? I was considering getting some so I'd appreciate your opinion. Thanks!

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

I recommend having some empathy. CP is very likely a one man operation and last year he went through some hard times. I too had customization requests. They were ignored but after mailing via actual mail including prosthetic nipples to be added, I received a response and my custom toy a couple weeks later.
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

Thebonerbrigade
Active Poster
Active Poster

I ended up purchasing the SkyJug O cup from Crownpeaks and I just received my product today. It was 23 days from purchase to receiving it. They responded to my two emails within 1-5 days. I asked for larger areolas and they fulfilled that request. However in one of my emails I asked about further customization and that question was ignored. Either way I'm happy with what I got. Hopefully this will help reassure people about the company.
Attachments
Boobs.jpg
Boobs.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 787 times

INFORMATIONS