betterlovedoll.com

Say hi to ALINA! (Jiusheng/MLW Silicone 148B)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Corpius

Re: Say hi to ALINA! (Jiusheng/MLW Silicone 148B)

Post by Corpius »

crazedcat wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:24 pm IMG_7117.JPG

IMG_7093.jpg
What color skin is this?

Also, how has the body paint/veins/vagina and butt coloring been holding up? There looks to be some whitening/discoloration around the butt area.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

fiona69 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:35 pm
crazedcat wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:43 pm A few more...

IMG_5703.jpg

IMG_5707.jpg
Wow! That rear end is an impressive view… are there any dolls out there with a more realistic ‘chocolate starfish’??
I thought Tayu had the best before seeing this :whistle:
The reason you don't often see tight anal openings on silicone dolls is because they are very likely (basically guarenteed) to tear if used sexually when they are this small. So it is possible to have an extremely realistic looking silicone anus or a functional and durable silicone anus, but not not both.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

DollCommander wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:50 pm
fiona69 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:35 pm
crazedcat wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:43 pm A few more...

IMG_5703.jpg

IMG_5707.jpg
Wow! That rear end is an impressive view… are there any dolls out there with a more realistic ‘chocolate starfish’??
I thought Tayu had the best before seeing this :whistle:
The reason you don't often see tight anal openings on silicone dolls is because they are very likely (basically guarenteed) to tear if used sexually when they are this small. So it is possible to have an extremely realistic looking silicone anus or a functional and durable silicone anus, but not not both.
Can confirm. I tore the anal opening of my MLW-148B on first use. Both openings are extremely tight.
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Corpius wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:43 pm What color skin is this?

Also, how has the body paint/veins/vagina and butt coloring been holding up? There looks to be some whitening/discoloration around the butt area.
I got a custom skin tone...a light tan but with slight yellow hue. Paint is holding up fine those white blotchy areas are just powdering residue.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Dollguyfinland1

Post by Dollguyfinland1 »

Seems like the best doll I have seen, breast could be bigger tho. I wonder how many moneys this was, googling right now to maybe buy x)

FLD-Kai
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by FLD-Kai »

Alina is so beautiful and the details are so good!

mclarin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mclarin »

crazedcat wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:55 pm
lost_in_tokyo wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:14 pm
HunterAce wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 12:20 am Are you still planning on writing a review, am curious about your overall thoughts.
HERE HERE!

A full review, please! :D
I have it mostly written, I just need to gather the photos to compliment each section of the review. I'll post it this weekend.
Is a review still coming? Really looking forward to it, your Tayu review is great

biblaco
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biblaco »

mclarin wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:58 pm
crazedcat wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:55 pm
lost_in_tokyo wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:14 pm
HunterAce wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 12:20 am Are you still planning on writing a review, am curious about your overall thoughts.
HERE HERE!

A full review, please! :D
I have it mostly written, I just need to gather the photos to compliment each section of the review. I'll post it this weekend.
Is a review still coming? Really looking forward to it, your Tayu review is great
We're begging :-) plz :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
It's hard to find a review on this model anywhere. You'll be a hero

shakermaker

Post by shakermaker »

Yeah, bring out the review!

As a new TAYU owner, I'm also keen to hear how she compares to Vina!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Beautiful sexy doll and photos! Extemely detailed skin, looks great.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Would love to get some feedback from people who actually own one on how Jiusheng Silicone compares to TPE. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on one of their Silicone ladies (most likely 155F, but 158E, 160E and 168C are all still in the running :lol: ) and I'm just trying to make sure I'm making the right choice going for silicone. I'd love to actually do some photo shoots so the usage would be, let's say "mixed" but I'd still want it to be soft enough to play with (so to speak).

Side note: I'd buy the 148 in a heartbeat if I wasn't worried about Aussie Customs seizing it. Which brings up another question, how well does the Mia head scale when on a larger body? Or is it really only meant for the small ones?

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Nackers wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:41 pm Would love to get some feedback from people who actually own one on how Jiusheng Silicone compares to TPE. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on one of their Silicone ladies (most likely 155F, but 158E, 160E and 168C are all still in the running :lol: ) and I'm just trying to make sure I'm making the right choice going for silicone. I'd love to actually do some photo shoots so the usage would be, let's say "mixed" but I'd still want it to be soft enough to play with (so to speak).

Side note: I'd buy the 148 in a heartbeat if I wasn't worried about Aussie Customs seizing it. Which brings up another question, how well does the Mia head scale when on a larger body? Or is it really only meant for the small ones?
Nackers, the Mia head will definitely look too small on the larger sculpts. MAYBE it can work on the 155F, but it's perfect for the 148. She might look weird on a larger body.

I bought my 148 earlier this year, but I've read that their silicone blend got softer recently (Can Emma confirm this?) JustDude says his 168 has a good softness level.

As for my 148, the breasts are incredibly soft and squishy for B cups. Very fun to play with! Shoulders and arms have a good feel, as well as the mid-section. Those areas feel like a fit girl who works out. I wish the butt and thighs were a little softer, but the calves and feet feel good to squeeze as well.

I THINK Jiusheng/MLW recently introduced gel butts which would definitely soften the ass up but again I would confirm with Emma on this.

My softness comparison is based on another silicone brand I own which is just ridiculous soft (TPE level softness) so I may be a little jaded and spoiled with silicone softness level. I'll just say the 148 is a very fun doll and looks fantastic in real life.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Thanks Crazedcat. I did see there seems to be an option for ultra soft butt on the 155 at Rosemary doll so I might take that (as well as gel butt :lol: ).

The comment about the softness compared to TPE was really what I was looking for. Many people just say it's soft but they're not comparing to TPE. Your comment is a big help and a weight off my mind.

Honestly, I'd love to get the 148, but after reading a story on here from another Aussie who had a knock on the door from the AFP when he ordered a smaller doll I'm just not willing to risk it. Even though he wasn't charged and he got his computer back it sounds like it was over a month of worry and now his neighbours think he's a weirdo. So yeah... not going to chance that. Found the post: viewtopic.php?p=2127849#p2127849 (132cm doll, but even so...) Oh, and he never got the doll and was out of pocket as a result.

I am however, seriously considering the 168C since it's apparently a scaled up version of the 148. But I really love the Mia head, so if it'd look weird on the tall body, maybe not.

Thanks again.

aesopsfabulous

Post by aesopsfabulous »

Seems your photos have been usurped all over the internet for this modelon every website that sells dolls! I have had a shorter MW TPE doll for a few years now and just caved and ordered your doll, asked for her as close to photos as possible so we will see! I was able to get a gel bottom and breasts and I hear their silicone has gotten softer in the past year as well! I’m so interested to see if she’s an upgrade from my first! as well I feel positioning of the love holes makes a huge difference and Alina seems well proportioned! Still hoping for a real review from you!

JayMass_68
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JayMass_68 »

Amazing! She looks so lifelike with all those details. I think she's Korean or Japanese

INFORMATIONS