sexyrealsexdolls.com

Warming up Entrances

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
LandVmr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Warming up Entrances

Post by LandVmr »

Recently bought a sex doll, and although it’s been nice, always been wondering about using flesh light heaters on its entrances (anal and pussy are fixed). Anybody here do anything of the nature that they would like to share?

First concern is safety. I can understand leaving it in for a good while could melt or deform the doll, but is there any harm in leaving it in for let’s say a minute so it’s nice and warm?

Also quick searches online show mainly stands for fleshlights rather than let’s say rods to stick it in like a dildo. Feel free to please share what you use and where you got it from as I’m curious to that too.

chacka

Re: Warming up Entrances

Post by chacka »

You can buy good ones from amazon or aliexpress. I would suggest to get temperature regulated ones as TPE can deform. https://www.amazon.com/Control-Heating- ... B085B5F35J this model has a thermostat, buy a few of them and see which ones come closest to the temp you need. Its cheaper on aliexpress, but the same product.

Id also suggest heating your doll with an electric blanket, turn it on a few hours in advance. TPE warms uo nicely

Youre welcome.

PermanentSexHair

Post by PermanentSexHair »

I used my resin printer to create a hollow dildo shape with a cap on the end. When I want to warm up an opening I get some hot water from the tap, fill the dildo and insert it. Warm enough for my needs and it's fairly safe too.

I won't release the STL as 3D printing skills and machines differ. I do a lot of resin printing, which results in a very very smooth finish. Problem is the chemicals involved will utterly destroy TPE and silicone if you aren't careful. For the props I make, I use water washable resin and rinse anything for doll-contact in distilled water then power-rinse for hours before and after curing.

Traditional FFF printing leaves a rough finish even on ultrafine settings, and that can tear up TPE and silicone... Plus there is a greater risk of layer separation and failure.

I am willing to sit down with folks over Discord and go over some design notes if someone wants to make a go at designing one.
"Many people have sex-elves. Only I have a sex Romulan."

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

Don’t ask me how I know, but don’t use a curling iron.

Ryanfrank774
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ryanfrank774 »

I have used essentially the cheapest USB hearing rods I could find. Yes I have left then in my doll or onahole for more than necessary. (1hr) They shut down periodically. Thankfully none of my products were warped or falling apart. However, if not aware, insertion can remind you of a flaming hot pocket that was microwaved for to long. 😂

chacka

Post by chacka »

Not all usb heating rods have a thermostat und thus can melt your doll, OP just buy the type i linked and try them out.

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

i also suggest buying a portable battery pack that you can use to charge your cellphone so you can use it with your heating rod since the usb cord is short its kind of hard to reach an outlet with your doll and a warning about heating blankets put a towel or another blanket between her and the heating blanket it could unintentionally melt her if shes in direct contact with heating blanket.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

LandVmr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LandVmr »

chacka wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:41 am You can buy good ones from amazon or aliexpress. I would suggest to get temperature regulated ones as TPE can deform. https://www.amazon.com/Control-Heating- ... B085B5F35J this model has a thermostat, buy a few of them and see which ones come closest to the temp you need. Its cheaper on aliexpress, but the same product.

Id also suggest heating your doll with an electric blanket, turn it on a few hours in advance. TPE warms uo nicely

Youre welcome.

While I do agree that this is something I’ve been looking for, for any future people the reviews say that it must be plugged in to work and only has a three foot cord. Bit inconvenient but can be worked around.

I think I’ll take your advice and try out this one, see if I even like heating her up before sex and take it from there.

I understand this one has a thermostat so there’s no risk of overheating or melting, but for future use and especially using heated blankets which also seems like a nice idea, what’s the general rule? Is TPE very prone to damage from stuff like this or is it only like extreme temperatures for extended times that destroy dolls like this?

chacka

Post by chacka »

LandVmr wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:16 pm
chacka wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:41 am You can buy good ones from amazon or aliexpress. I would suggest to get temperature regulated ones as TPE can deform. https://www.amazon.com/Control-Heating- ... B085B5F35J this model has a thermostat, buy a few of them and see which ones come closest to the temp you need. Its cheaper on aliexpress, but the same product.

Youre welcome.

While I do agree that this is something I’ve been looking for, for any future people the reviews say that it must be plugged in to work and only has a three foot cord. Bit inconvenient but can be worked around.

I think I’ll take your advice and try out this one, see if I even like heating her up before sex and take it from there.

I understand this one has a thermostat so there’s no risk of overheating or melting, but for future use and especially using heated blankets which also seems like a nice idea, what’s the general rule? Is TPE very prone to damage from stuff like this or is it only like extreme temperatures for extended times that destroy dolls like this?
yes but buy a few of them and test which thermostats perform best. they are inexpensive so you can buy a few. and the heating blanket is awesome. But yes, tpe.is prone to damage, the first time you want to figure out which heating rods.come closest to 40 degrees centegrate. You want a heating blanket designed to go on top of your matres but you do want a large towel or thin fleece blanket between the doll and that. Then there are electric heating blankets you usually put between yourself and your blankets when you go to sleep, you can just lay one on top of her with a few blankets on top of that for insulation. Thats how i do it, warms up a tpe doll nicely in 2 hours. The heating rods you only allow in for the last 30 minutes, very important! And keep the legs spread a bit so nothing gets damaged.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

When I got mine I just stuck a hot water bottle on her vagina. Worked pretty well as a temp solution.

Of course I had to constantly watch and move it. I never left it on and went away. I wouldn't advise doing it unless you're really careful.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Vmann2004
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Vmann2004 »

Simple. I use a 30ml syringe. Boil water, draw it up in syringe and insert. Works perfectly can hardly tell the difference between doll and real thing.

chacka

Post by chacka »

Vmann2004 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:59 am Simple. I use a 30ml syringe. Boil water, draw it up in syringe and insert. Works perfectly can hardly tell the difference between doll and real thing.
For any new doll owner, don't do that, it will deform the cavities at that temperature. Its also stupid compared to just using a usb powered heating rod.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

I use my penis
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

still using the 2 cheapos that came with the dolls. :lol: Though rarely doing a pussy warm up these days. And if, I stuff them both in. It´s far quicker and better warm up. :mrgreen: My prefered method (if I can spare the time) is my improvised doll warm up tent (see link in my sig), which does a nice overall warming up, pussy incl. :glou:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Anything past 80°C will begin to melt TPE and cause significant harm to a human

A good electric throw on a medium setting will not cause any damage to TPE :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS