exdollofficial.com

Which one do you like?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

which one do you like

No. 1
3%
No. 2
7%
No. 3
1%
No. 4
2%
No. 5
17%
No. 6
3%
No. 7
3%
No. 8
6%
No. 9
4%
No. 10
15%
No. 11
20%
No. 12
6%
No. 13
4%
No. 14
2%
No. 15
6%

Total votes: 96

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Which one do you like?

Post by -Ragnar66- »

the living tribunal wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:21 pm
brokko17 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:24 pm 12 classic beauty
Yep! Mila Kunis is all-round gorgeous, even at nearly 40 8)
didn´t recognize her as Mila :lol: , but yeah she´s gorgeous. 8) :glou:

falls into similar category as.... :whistle:

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollPhilosopher »

TwoReflections wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:56 pm Here's a question for you EXDoll... How come that when doll companies make asian faces, they almost always pick young and cute faces, but when you pick european faces it's almost always women near their 30's and almost never any cute ones? I'd really like to see you make a cute and young (around 20) european face for once. And a slim, tall and elegant european body to match if possible. "Tall" by european standards means taller than 170cm.

Also, I can't help noticicing that you mostly picked American celebrities... That's a bit one-sided in my opinion.

Here's a few eastern european faces instead.
The main features here is high cheek-bones, beautiful eyes (typical of eastern european girls) and a jawline that gives them a cute and almost heart-shaped face.
Wow, beauties! I'm with you there.....every picture you posted is way prettier than anything in the poll picture.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I picked 15 but really don't think any of these are especially pretty. Catherine Zeta Jones in her 20s would be my celebrity vote :)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Milla #13 ain´t quite so my taste but she´s a unique face.

#5 Emilia´s cute, but not so my personal taste either.

though If I could chose GOT, it would be Cersei, Margaery, Melisandre and Missandei. :mrgreen: :glou:

does anyone know the Spartacus series? They´d some sexy casts. Guys aren´t bad either.

last but not least, Vikings series. (Alyssa Sutherland #2 :whistle: )

Mikesdk

Post by Mikesdk »

Voted for 5 and 11 but couldent really say a specific reason other then they just look really good, to bad emma watson isent there as well, she has a really nice smile and face as well, she would proberly be one of my picks for a celeb full doll.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mwOB_pVNI ... PL4ARiJ7gI

Zelex Scarlett/Astra inspiration 170 viewtopic.php?t=163243

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Agree with some of the previous comments...none of these faces are really doing it for me, they look too mature, I'm in my late 50`s and it is still young and sexy that turns me on, not mature and sofisticated... :mrgreen: You should add a (None of the above box) to check...

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Dollfriend wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:26 pm Agree with some of the previous comments...none of these faces are really doing it for me, they look too mature, I'm in my late 50`s and it is still young and sexy that turns me on, not mature and sofisticated... :mrgreen: You should add a (None of the above box) to check...
Hey, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. They're just plain prettier at that age, not to mention the innocent charm. That's not to say there aren't other redeeming qualities an older woman can bring to a relationship, but for a doll, where all you get is look and touch, make her as visually pleasing as possible.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

TwoReflections wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:56 pm Here's a question for you EXDoll... How come that when doll companies make asian faces, they almost always pick young and cute faces, but when you pick european faces it's almost always women near their 30's and almost never any cute ones? I'd really like to see you make a cute and young (around 20) european face for once. And a slim, tall and elegant european body to match if possible. "Tall" by european standards means taller than 170cm.

Also, I can't help noticicing that you mostly picked American celebrities... That's a bit one-sided in my opinion.

The main features here is high cheek-bones, beautiful eyes (typical of eastern european girls) and a jawline that gives them a cute and almost heart-shaped face.
:thumbs_up:
Great suggestions and additions! I believe it will provide good ideas for manufacturers.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by motion »

NONE OF THE ABOVE! You need more color in your choices! :'(

motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by motion »

DollPhilosopher wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:05 pm I picked 15 but really don't think any of these are especially pretty. Catherine Zeta Jones in her 20s would be my celebrity vote :)
yup

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ooh, Liv Tyler like she looked in Armageddon. She was so beautiful!

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

First, thank you for these pictures

These are the first 15 celebrities we posted here.
We will post another 15 more very soon. some will be young supermodels, singers, actress from different countries,

And really appreciate that you point out the facial features here.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Gaijin wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:49 pm Some beautiful women listed here, but they are all European. If you really want to make a splash in the western markets, try working on faces of African, Latin, or Arabian women. The market is flooded with great looking Asian and European dolls. Some variety might help your company stand out.

African ladies are very pretty, but the real challenging part is their skin color.
That complexion is so unique and it has a nice shine.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Doll Sweet - EXdoll wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:32 am
Gaijin wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:49 pm Some beautiful women listed here, but they are all European. If you really want to make a splash in the western markets, try working on faces of African, Latin, or Arabian women. The market is flooded with great looking Asian and European dolls. Some variety might help your company stand out.

African ladies are very pretty, but the real challenging part is their skin color.

Possibilities for Africans/mixed Africans are endless. 8) Skin color shouldn´t be an issue like i.e IronTech proved (on silicone ladies). Silicone shine should be not more than caucasians or asians, but of course highlights get pronounced on dark shiny surfaces. That would be a good opportunity finding measures to remove or decrease that shine from production methods IMO. How about skin texture or a mild chemical solvent that roughens up the surface a bit? I´m not a chemist so it might be easier said than done. But worth some thoughts for sure. :glou:

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

-Ragnar66- wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:22 am
Doll Sweet - EXdoll wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:32 am

Possibilities for Africans/mixed Africans are endless. 8) Skin color shouldn´t be an issue like i.e IronTech proved (on silicone ladies). Silicone shine should be not more than caucasians or asians, but of course highlights get pronounced on dark shiny surfaces. That would be a good opportunity finding measures to remove or decrease that shine from production methods IMO. How about skin texture or a mild chemical solvent that roughens up the surface a bit? I´m not a chemist so it might be easier said than done. But worth some thoughts for sure. :glou:
Products to degloss silicone women already exist, and I remember reading about someone here using one and being happy with it. It could doubtless be applied at the factory.

INFORMATIONS