elsababe.com

Let us know what types of female bodies you dream of! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Eyessewnshut
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Let us know what types of female bodies you dream of! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Post by Eyessewnshut »

I also am 100% in support of full anthro bodies, limbs, and heads. The first company that makes a limb and paint accurate doe woman or a cat woman with hoofs/paws gets my money fast lol.

billymays

Post by billymays »

wurd88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:00 pm How about for the ass we go with a little slim thick? Nothing too crazy but definitely noticeable/inviting.

Example from the brand Bezlya. Beautiful dolls but known for bad LHP.
This is the 155cm F-Cup TPE and I figured I would showcase this one since the pictures here are really appealing lol There's a similar body in Silicone with same height and nearly the same measurements which is likely much better. https://www.kumadoll.com/product-p4048479.html
I agree with all of this, might actually be the hottest body I've seen on a doll. Could just be the pictures.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

You guys ever hear of a Goddess named Barbara Eden, she was I Dream of Jeanie, you make a doll looks like her now your talking!!
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Hot doll reviews wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:50 pm You guys ever hear of a Goddess named Barbara Eden, she was I Dream of Jeanie, you make a doll looks like her now your talking!!
Oh, yes!... And now everyone knows how old we are...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Screenshot from 2024-04-08 07-15-46.png
Screenshot from 2024-04-08 07-15-46.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 586 times

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Multiple violations of rule 1 throughout this thread.

Thread locked and under discussion with management.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

This thread is now unlocked.
Please be mindful of TDF Rule 1:
"Humans showing real or manufactured sexual organs are prohibited on TDF. Humans may only appear if clothed."

ParadiseCity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

Ferndog86 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:50 pm
wurd88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:00 pm How about for the ass we go with a little slim thick? Nothing too crazy but definitely noticeable/inviting.

Example from the brand Bezlya. Beautiful dolls but known for bad LHP.
This is the 155cm F-Cup TPE and I figured I would showcase this one since the pictures here are really appealing lol There's a similar body in Silicone with same height and nearly the same measurements which is likely much better. https://www.kumadoll.com/product-p4048479.html

My goodness!! So plump and juicy!!! With perfect LHP and jiggly ass... TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!
YES! Take my money also.

INFORMATIONS