exdollofficial.com

A NEW BODY------- 167 SEVO

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A NEW BODY------- 167 SEVO

Post by crazedcat »

Our criticism should be looked at as focus group feedback which companies actually pay for. We want manufacturers to make the best dolls possible so it's a win/win for all. The level of detail on this doll is incredible, especially the hands. Those are the best looking most realistic hands I've seen on a doll to date. I applaud EXdoll for that. But if a company is going to put that much effort into the realism of the doll it's not too much to ask them to at least get the rest of the anatomy correct. At the end of the day these creations are marketed as "sex dolls".

It's possible LHP isn't a huge concern for EXdoll's target market, whoever that may be. But I'll point to a recent poll done on TDF which showed nearly 70% of potential buyers ranked good LHP as a top priority.

Maybe they can correct it...or maybe this was an intentional design...who knows. This is a high-end doll. As it stands for me, it's like a Ferrari with the steering wheel in the center of the dash.

I'm just one man trying to give some feedback.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Strawberry Cure

Post by Strawberry Cure »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:59 pm I am amazed at some people's obsession with butt hole positioning.

They show off perhaps a new height in realism, and some people just immediately complain. Some people just set complain as their default.

Anyway, amazing looking doll. I'd love to see more, especially with a face. Great job!
If you look carefully over all the pictures they shared with us their concerns are quite understandable. Even if you're not getting the doll solely for sex, the misplacement of a few body parts can ruin the aesthetic. The body would be perfect if it weren't for how far up they moved the LHP.
♪ It's the beginning of a new love inside
You've got the way to make it all happen ♪

Dolls on my wishlist
:

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:59 pm I am amazed at some people's obsession with butt hole positioning.

They show off perhaps a new height in realism, and some people just immediately complain. Some people just set complain as their default.

Anyway, amazing looking doll. I'd love to see more, especially with a face. Great job!
The face will be released very soon.
She is the new member of EXDOLL family

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Siliconeman wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:35 pm Looks very disappointing LHP to me. What is the point of making a big butt doll whom you cannot fuck properly at doggie position?

Cheers!

Sili
We can make it work.
Just remember when you make the purchase, you can make a request, and we will place it at the most convenient spot for you.

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Damn, that vag looks absolutely scrumptious !! I would eat it, I wouldn’t even care if she’s real or not.. I eat my dolls vag sometimes just because she’s mine.. lol and the practice never hurts ..

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Doll Sweet - EXdoll wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:19 am
Siliconeman wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:35 pm Looks very disappointing LHP to me. What is the point of making a big butt doll whom you cannot fuck properly at doggie position?

Cheers!

Sili
We can make it work.
Just remember when you make the purchase, you can make a request, and we will place it at the most convenient spot for you.
I do not understand how this would work. I have done much work with silicone by myself. Once you have created the mold there is nothing you can do. What you pour into the mold, that comes out exactly replicated. And if you have fucked up your design in mold/plug creating process, there is nothing you can do. Only solution would be to create a new and better plug(master piece), create a new mold and then get fixed products out of the new mold.

Cheers!

Sili

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

to me that dolls breasts appear to be very nice design, but I have to agree with others here, we have come to a place where improper LHP is just a deal killer. I'm sorry but its time for everyone to get that right.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

See, this is what I love so much about TDF. It's a place where manufacturers and doll enthusiasts can come together and express their opinions and constructive criticisms about new and upcoming models....(without personal feelings getting hurt)

Like this extremely lovely sculpt, with its just one crucial hiccup (its LHP).

I know this looks a little extreme, but I believe this sculpt would have been perfect if her lady parts could have been just a little lower for us ALL-POSITIONS lovers out there to enjoy.

Otherwise, very sexy sculpt EXDOLL..... her breast are excellent! and that vulva sculpt is superb :glou:
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

motion wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:08 pm whoa!!! I love it! How much tho? :mrgreen: Are you guys going to make a smaller version? One that weighs less? Cuz it is a very beautiful body!
the price for this one will fall into the mid-range.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Papasmurf1142 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:57 am Damn, that vag looks absolutely scrumptious !! I would eat it, I wouldn’t even care if she’s real or not.. I eat my dolls vag sometimes just because she’s mine.. lol and the practice never hurts ..
Have fun with her!

nosmoking1979

Re: EIN NEUER KÖRPER------- 167 SEVO

Post by nosmoking1979 »

Cheaper than the Cloon series what amount are we talking about here ?

dylan934

Post by dylan934 »

I really love this body

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

Awesome, when will she be available as I do not see her on your website?

Also, how about a photo from behind!!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Looks phenomenal. Should be a crowd pleaser for those wanting to add to their voluptuous collection.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

Any updates?

When available?

Photos of from behind?

Don't keep us waiting!!!!

I love the realistic vagina, I wish this type of sculpt was an option on all dolls!

INFORMATIONS