www.irontechdoll.com

164cm S20 Suki Ordered!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Si14isbetterthanC6
Apprentice
Apprentice

164cm S20 Suki Ordered!

Post by Si14isbetterthanC6 »

Hi,

This is my third doll I have ordered. This is the first one from Irontech. I had been in contact with IronTech first to ask questions about their processes and then I emailed them for a list of their Authorized Retailers in Japan. I saw the MoonDoll was on their list as a global shipper and decided to use them since shipping was included with the price of the doll.

To be fair, I have been a tough customer, asking for changes during the making of the doll. I had been going back and forth on whether I wanted the soft gel butt or the normal gel butt. I was waiting for reviews on the Irontech gel Butt's but I don't see that many reviews that detail the difference between the normal gel and soft gel options. So far both the manufacturer and the Reseller have been very good and prompt with their responses. If anyone else has ordered a Soft-Gel Butt version of an Irontech Dol and has any comments on it please feel free to reply to this with your opinion.

Resller vs Direct Order

I am not sure what the benefit of doing a direct order vs a order through the retailer is. The only benefit I am seeing now, is the order process seemed easier through the resellers site vs working through Irontech. Shipping is also included in the price. If anyone has any info on this Feel free to comment here to as I would be interested to know what they have experienced too.

Mike at Irontech has been extremely helpful. I have received a dozen or so pictures when asked, they never asked me to goto the website or look up something on my own, they would just provide me with images or explain right there. That is a big plus for me.

More to follow when the process continues:

Here is the order thus far:
Manufacturer: Irontech
https://www.irontechdoll.com/irontechdo ... i-product/

Reseller:
https://--Non-verified Vendor--.com/

Order Date: March 3rd
Shipped:
Recieved:

164cm S20 Suki
Skin Tone Natural
Eyes color Grey
Full Bust 81cm
Under Bust 60cm
Waist 59cm
Hips 103cm
Weight 39kg
Arm Length 57cm
Shoulder Width 38cm
Calf Circum 34cm
Thigh Circum 56cm
Leg Length 75cm
Foot Length 22cm

Articulated Fingers, Soft Silicone Head, Gel filled breasts, Gel filled Butt.
Basically the skin/hair/makup/wig options are the same as the photos. I am an Enako Rin Fan so Suki S20's face looks very close :-)
Attachments
EW1A3295.jpg
EW1A3295.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3382 times
EW1A3328.jpg
EW1A3328.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 3382 times

Android18

Re: 164cm S20 Suki Ordered!

Post by Android18 »

Great choice. Cant wait to see her.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Congrats! 8) I consider that body as IronTech bombshell flagship! :whistle: 8) :glou:

Si14isbetterthanC6
Apprentice
Apprentice

-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:13 am Congrats! 8) I consider that body as IronTech bombshell flagship! :whistle: 8) :glou:
Yeah, I agree. There were a couple of models I was looking at but from the measurements they listed on the waist.....I just had to have this model. Those waist measurements are what sold me on the 4woods A.I Fetish doll too. So I wanted to see what Irontech had to offer. I'm looking forward to the unboxing for sure.

bulldick

Post by bulldick »

Congrats! S20 with 164cm :-)
Irontech Doll head: S01, S06, S10, S20; BODY: 161cm, 168cm

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

If there’s anything about irontech, those curvaceous legs they put on their dolls without pushing into being full-on exaggerated is a really nice touch ..and you’ve selected a gorgeously curvy doll.. she’s lovely ..

Stixman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stixman »

I've def had my eye on this cute doll...congrats and hope to see more of her !
Stixman

Si14isbetterthanC6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Update: I went ahead and ordered the stand from IT through moondoll as well https://--Non-verified Vendor--.com/products/irontech ... ging-stand. I am still waiting on Factory Photos. I was told they would be sent to me today by the reseller. As soon as I get them I will post them!

L0n3lyR4bb1t
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by L0n3lyR4bb1t »

Great choice,
I was thinking about her when i initially started searching, for a full body model i will probably go with her.

Si14isbetterthanC6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Those hips had me sold. Unfortunately looks like I won't get the photos tonight. Hopefully I get them tomorrow.

Lurkingway

Post by Lurkingway »

Any word on the factory photos? I think I'm sold on Irontech but I need to see more in order to decide.

Si14isbetterthanC6
Apprentice
Apprentice

No...I am still waiting. I am not sure what is holding it up at this point. I was told I would receive them on Friday of last week but no luck. Irontech had said the process was complete last week to the vendor so I am not sure what is going on.

meranti2005
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 164cm S20 Suki Ordered

Post by meranti2005 »

You ordered through a reseller, so the lead time is longer. I usually order directly from the manufacturer. Don't worry, you will get the photos, it just takes more time.

Irontechdoll Office
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Irontechdoll Office »

Dear all friends, due to the relocation of our factory in early March, the delivery time of orders will be extended. now the production time will be return to normal soon. https://--Non-verified Vendor--.com/ is a professionnal seller supply good services, For every orders, they give timely to the suppliers, and follow up orders production conditions, ensure order on time, inspect doll quality. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
We will send the factory pictures to you asap.
Best Regards
Winnie

Irontech Doll

Email: sales04@irontechdoll.com

WhatsApp/ Wechat/ Skype/ telegram: +86 13692300896

Factory Address: No.71, Xidie Road, Shaxi Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong, China

Si14isbetterthanC6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you, I was able to get the photos today. Thank you for the update, I have no complaints about --Non-verified Vendor--, they have been extremely helpful. I appreciate you guys reaching out!

INFORMATIONS