Starpery.com

Possible to modify doll to have removable inserts?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
kbar24
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Possible to modify doll to have removable inserts?

Post by kbar24 »

Curious if anyone has tried to modify their dolls to have a a removable vagina insert for easier cleaning? What do you think are pros and cons of doing this, or if you’ve tried how did it go? TIA

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Possible to modify doll to have removable inserts?

Post by Wheezer »

Almost anything is possible with TPE, so I'm sure it has been tried at least once. A search might find some more info. I've seen some results on the sales board of ones that were altered.

Practically it would involve some serious internal carving to get the space for an insert. You can dig the tunnel out of the doll to fit in an insert, but the end result might not be that visually appealing. So if you are just looking for an easier cleaning, then it can be done. If you want her to still look good down there, then it will take a bit more finesse.

Just depends what you are going for.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Try femidoms, a sight easier than modifying your doll.
Fyi, I modified my doll as you mentioned, (kind of) more for repairing a badly damaged puss. I'll link my repair here in a bit.
Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Here you go. Worked out ok in the end, but only as deep as necessary. Cut a hole full depth for an insert? After doing this, I wouldn't.
Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

To be honest removable inserts are not all that. My doll has it. It's very good for cleaning, yes, but when you're 'doing it' you have to sometimes double check to see if you're going into the insert and not outside the insert and into the main hole anyway...

It's likely a LOT more real having the whole thing molded in, even if more annoying cleaning... That's one advantage of real women- they clean themselves up... usually!

Or maybe I'm doing it wrong.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

kbar24 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:56 pm Curious if anyone has tried to modify their dolls to have a a removable vagina insert for easier cleaning? What do you think are pros and cons of doing this, or if you’ve tried how did it go? TIA
Tyr and Socratus really gave you the best answers ...

Tyr's fix worked out well since he used an insert with labia and pubic mound and then welded that in. If he had used a typical tube insert then the final lady parts would probably have looked like the image just before the test fitting. Functionally it would work, but visually ... uhhhh. If the insert is a doll insert then the vast majority of them are just TPE tubes. I've only seen a few odd after market ones and some unusual doll types use ones that have labia and a thin pubic mound to blend in with the doll. But they are out there. Most strokers have the labia/mound definition, but in that case you have to make a bigger hole to fit it in.

Socratus really hit on the dark issue that always seems to be missed. That is, when in use am I hitting the insert or slipping on by? Most insert doll folks rarely mention this fact, instead mentioning ease of cleaning. I have a bunch of dolls and rarely hit the ones with inserts, no matter how fine they look. Setting up the insert, getting it in, hitting it right, taking it out for cleaning, etc. is just a bit of a pain for me. But it may not be that way for others.

A look at vendor sites can give you a good idea of the the demand and sales of internal versus insert. Go to several vendor sites and look for doll listed as "in stock USA" (assuming you live in the states). Check the details on then and you will see that the vast majority are internal models. Now these are dolls that the vendors ordered ahead of time based on what they sell and user demand. That should tell you something.

Cleaning a doll is talked about here a lot in detail, it's just a maintenance thing that you get into with your doll.
Kinda' like driving a car. A bit complicated and scary sounding when you are just learning, but after a while it is just jump in and go. :)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Tyr wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:00 am Here you go. Worked out ok in the end, but only as deep as necessary. Cut a hole full depth for an insert? After doing this, I wouldn't.
Tyr
Nice fix and good blending.
Good job.
... W ...

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Just buy a doll with a removable insert. As someone who started with my first three dolls having removable vags, two of my last three have built-in vaginas.

My point is that you'll eventually want both. There are times when you want a more realistic feel of the built-in and times when you would prefer the simplicity of the removable vag.

kbar24
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by kbar24 »

Thanks all, very helpful! I was only asking because my living situation makes it tough to shower and fully clean the doll as frequently. The inconvenience issues with inserts feel like something an innovative manufacturer could engineer away, but does seem not worth it to modify an existing built-in doll, unless it’s an older used doll for experimentation/repair.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

kbar24 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:52 pm Thanks all, very helpful! I was only asking because my living situation makes it tough to shower and fully clean the doll as frequently. The inconvenience issues with inserts feel like something an innovative manufacturer could engineer away, but does seem not worth it to modify an existing built-in doll, unless it’s an older used doll for experimentation/repair.
I was just thinking that surely they could make better inserts. I looked around at 3rd-party ones and saw a couple that looked better. It's a tube, but the front bit is like a huge labia anchor, so you always know you're going in the right way without it slipping or you missing. It's made for Silicon dolls, but it may work for TPE so I'm considering getting and replacing it with the default insert. Still researching around though.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Socratus wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:16 pm
kbar24 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:52 pm Thanks all, very helpful! I was only asking because my living situation makes it tough to shower and fully clean the doll as frequently. The inconvenience issues with inserts feel like something an innovative manufacturer could engineer away, but does seem not worth it to modify an existing built-in doll, unless it’s an older used doll for experimentation/repair.
I was just thinking that surely they could make better inserts. I looked around at 3rd-party ones and saw a couple that looked better. It's a tube, but the front bit is like a huge labia anchor, so you always know you're going in the right way without it slipping or you missing. It's made for Silicon dolls, but it may work for TPE so I'm considering getting and replacing it with the default insert. Still researching around though.
They make a similar one for TPE dolls. The extension helps avoid missile misses.
Not 100% aesthetically pleasing, but it does prevent a misplaced pecker.
Cheers!
... W ...

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Wheezer wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:14 pm
Socratus wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:16 pm
They make a similar one for TPE dolls. The extension helps avoid missile misses.
Not 100% aesthetically pleasing, but it does prevent a misplaced pecker.
Cheers!
... W ...
This was the kind of thing I was looking at:
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/silicone-vagina-insert/

What was the TPE one you saw? I would prefer to go for a TPE one myself.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

I'll try to find you the information. Let me dig in my pile of parts and stuff on the servers.
It seems that once I carefully place something in a storage box and label it, then that box seems to run and hide later in the evening.
Likewise if I label and store something on the server it later seems to party with the other byes on the disk and also hide.

Damn digital critters.
Cheers!
... W ...

randy77marsh77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by randy77marsh77 »

I just buy those cheap 50-100 dollar spinning thrusting masterbator sucubus toys and jam them between the thighs, better than the real thing and easy peasy clean up.

I dream of a future where the manufacturers get together and standardize a modular upgrade replaceable parts system like a PC or the older jeeps autos to feed my tinkering upgrade fetish hobby.

INFORMATIONS