www.myrobotdoll.com

Yet another Good Review of MRD!

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
hardwiguy

Yet another Good Review of MRD!

Post by hardwiguy »

I wanted to take a few minutes today to write up a short review of my experience using My Robot Doll. I live in the USA, California to be exact, and was looking at tons of different vendors before I made up my mind about what brand of doll I wanted to get for my first (and second) doll. After deciding that I was going to get the extremely popular Tayu 148D Neimei, the choice became pretty clear-- I was going to place my order through MRD. I had read the reviews about how their customer service is great, and since they are also one of only a handful of authorized Tayu sellers, I reached out to them. As others have said, working with Alice to customize my doll was a pleasure. She is impressive, logical, and also seems to have a deep understanding of not only dolls but of customers as well.

I placed my order in mid-January, during the Chinese New Year break, and wasn't expecting to get any factory photos until the end of this month at the earliest. To my surprise, early this morning I got an email with factory photos and 2 different videos! I chose the custom makeup option, and I think Tayu did a great job at copying the look I wanted. The wig looks great, the doll looks gorgeous, and the hard standing feet upgrade I picked look really good as well. I actually placed an order for another doll through Alice while waiting for factory photos of my Neimei, and last week I got those photos too.

Even though My Robot Doll is based in Belgium, I think they're still a great option for American folks to order from. Alice is top-tier at her job, and communication was always easy and professional. After getting my factory photos, I decided that I wanted to order a 2nd wig from Tayu in addition to the one I ordered with the doll. Within a few minutes, I got an invoice! Now that's great service.

So, now comes that time, where I'll be waiting for my dolls. I think that if you're in the market for a Tayu, or really any of the doll brands they carry, they are definitely worth checking out.
10/10 would/did repeat, and hopefully repeat again in the future!
:glou:

hardwiguy

Re: Yet another Good Review of MRD!

Post by hardwiguy »

I figured I wouldn't leave you folks hanging, so here's one of the factory photos (the least revealing). I got the "soft oral" Neimei head. I don't plan on using her for oral, but I wanted the soft head because I am planning on kissing her quite a bit, and the soft option looks way better for that!
TAYU-soft-oral-Naimei-148D-2.jpg
TAYU-soft-oral-Naimei-148D-2.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 1224 times

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Nice.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

James1fun

Post by James1fun »

super... eyes and lips!

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Congrats. Great choice. May we see a comprehensive review later on? I can confirm that MRD is a great vendor for worldwide delivery. Their customer service is outstanding.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Dasalsim
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dasalsim »

Noice

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Hello hardwiguy,

We want to express our sincere gratitude for choosing My Robot Doll and for sharing your positive experience with us. We're humbled by your kind words.

We hope that you and your dolls have a lovely Easter filled with joy. Thank you once again for your support and Happy Easter to you and your loved ones!

Warmest regards,

My Robot Doll Support
Attachments
easter-easterday.gif
easter-easterday.gif (452.75 KiB) Viewed 886 times
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

INFORMATIONS