www.dolls-castle.com

Purple Aliens [A1 & A2 on 170B]

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Purple Aliens [A1 & A2 on 170B]

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

The Aliens arrived in England yesterday :) (I was only checking because I had an email saying they would be delivered today and I didn't believe it.)

Now for the most worrisome part of their journey - UK Border Force Illegal Aliens (toys) Visa Inspection. Fingers crossed they're waved on their way promptly.

2023-03-06 02:41 Castle Donington, GB, Warehouse Scan
2023-03-06 02:33 Castle Donington, GB, Import Scan
2023-03-05 23:47 Castle Donington, GB, Arrived at Facility
2023-03-05 23:45 Koeln, DE, Departed from Facility
2023-03-05 18:40 Koeln, DE, Arrived at Facility
2023-03-05 18:02 New Delhi, IN, Departed from Facility
2023-03-05 11:06 New Delhi, IN, Arrived at Facility
2023-03-05 08:51 Samutprakarn, TH, Departed from Facility
2023-03-05 07:01 Samutprakarn, TH, Arrived at Facility
2023-03-05 05:00 Shenzhen, CN, Departed from Facility

:glou:
HtS

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Best of luck and protection on their journey.

One of my interests in unusual/fantasy dolls is that I feel confident if I had to go to court to get my purchases from customs,
I could easily and confidently say to the magistrate/judge, "really? do you feel like this is a threat????"
Or to say "it's a prop used for photography". "It's for an ad for a new fizzy purple drink".
But, I know the temptation for me to say to a judge..."what can I say your honor, purple just does it for me".

Oh God, now I'm thinking of a Storm in purple... jeez.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

They arrived :)

UK Border Farce had done their inspection. Jayla’s head had been unwrapped and had no protection when I opened the box. Also the plastic cover had been removed from the body. A wig was floating around loose in the box. The protection around one hand had been removed and one finger looks damaged. And the body was very bent in the box. A typical days incompetence from UK Customs.

But otherwise, after a brief inspection, all looks fine. And I have two very purple heads sat on my desk gazing at me whilst I work :)
20523ACE-87CE-4F9D-9CBD-27A22F7A22A0.jpeg
20523ACE-87CE-4F9D-9CBD-27A22F7A22A0.jpeg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 764 times
HtS

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Wow!! They look even better than they did in the factory pic 😁 👽👽💕

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Whew. That was too close.

The color appears to be even more intense!

Wow. I cannot wait to see what happens next :multi: :multi: :multi: :grab:

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

YungSynth wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:39 am Wow!! They look even better than they did in the factory pic 😁 👽👽💕
I think she does look great in real life. I’m a little bit surprised about my feelings towards this doll. When DC first released Jayla, I thought “that’s too alien for even me” and now she’s arrived, I like her a lot. She seems happy to meet me - it’s always nice when that happens :)
Leatherman wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:52 am Whew. That was too close.

The color appears to be even more intense!

Wow. I cannot wait to see what happens next :multi: :multi: :multi: :grab:
Many thanks Leatherman. This skin tone goes crazy when you apply filters which sometimes
I do :)

~~~~~

Body reunited with head. Jayla picked out a clothing garment. I was able to fix her right hand middle finger by gently pulling the TPE back down the finger towards the hand (my guess is UKBF weren’t careful removing her hand wrappings.) Also the tentacles actually have like wires in them, so you can pose her head tentacles which is pretty cool. And here she is.
092D27D8-172D-4339-9A29-3D7A396197C5.jpeg
092D27D8-172D-4339-9A29-3D7A396197C5.jpeg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 740 times
A26C8ED6-774E-44D8-98AC-C962895CB23C.jpeg
A26C8ED6-774E-44D8-98AC-C962895CB23C.jpeg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 740 times
Thanks Bright (Pusen DC) for the excellent and quick service. And thanks DC for producing such an insanely fun doll.
HtS

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

I was hoping the tentacles were posable! Very cool detail 😎 these girls are gonna make for some really cool and sexy photoshoots, can't wait to see what you come up with. Already was a fan of your interesting cast of characters 😉

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Beautiful! I love that purple. And that's a nice outfit you chose for her. Congratulations!

Now that is a creative doll.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Wow, congrats HtS! What an interesting looking doll! :thumbs_up:
Hunt the Shunt wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:15 am PS I should mention this order was direct from Dolls Castle and 'Pusen DC' (Bright) via the TDF PM system. Bright has been brilliant. Now I just have to pray for her safe delivery.
I must agree. I've got a doll on order thru them via Bright as well, and he's been awesome so far. :thumbs_up: Here's hoping mine arrives in good shape. 8)

Pusen DC

Post by Pusen DC »

Hi,HtS,
Congratulations!
They arrived safely at the destination--your home. I am courious what is the conspiracy between you and them? Let's wait and see.
I say THEY because the two heads share one body. I am sure that their souls must be independent and their personalities are independent as well, right? :)

Bright

BTW: Jayla looks like a princess of Egpt in the scarlet outfit! How charming she is!
Whataspp: +8618688118897
Email: Service01@dolls-castle.com

Pusen DC

Post by Pusen DC »

AGL wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:03 pm Wow, congrats HtS! What an interesting looking doll! :thumbs_up:
Hunt the Shunt wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:15 am PS I should mention this order was direct from Dolls Castle and 'Pusen DC' (Bright) via the TDF PM system. Bright has been brilliant. Now I just have to pray for her safe delivery.
I must agree. I've got a doll on order thru them via Bright as well, and he's been awesome so far. :thumbs_up: Here's hoping mine arrives in good shape. 8)
Hi,AGL,
Thanks for the praise,but, how do you define that I am a HE? I am a SHE.. :)
Anyway, I am honored to serve you.

Cheers

Bright
Whataspp: +8618688118897
Email: Service01@dolls-castle.com

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

YungSynth wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:29 pm I was hoping the tentacles were posable! Very cool detail 😎 these girls are gonna make for some really cool and sexy photoshoots, can't wait to see what you come up with. Already was a fan of your interesting cast of characters 😉
Many thanks YungSynth. I was very pleased about the tentacles. I was sure they were going to get damaged in transit. Jayla is a great addition to the crew of the HMS Shunt. :)
MX-V wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:40 pm Beautiful! I love that purple. And that's a nice outfit you chose for her. Congratulations!

Now that is a creative doll.
Many thanks MX-V. The purple and fantasy is awesome. She doesn't do wigs so well, I'm thinking a mohican might suit her. :)
AGL wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:03 pm Wow, congrats HtS! What an interesting looking doll! :thumbs_up:

Many thanks AGL. I'm very impressed with Bright and Dolls Castle. She's actually the cheapest doll I've had from China even after paying import tax (which I knew I would have to pay.) And her specification is excellent. I can definitely see myself going directly to Bright in the future (especially if they fix Miss Piggy's hooves and make her a little taller) :)
Pusen DC wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:47 am Hi,HtS,
Congratulations!
They arrived safely at the destination--your home. I am courious what is the conspiracy between you and them? Let's wait and see.
I say THEY because the two heads share one body. I am sure that their souls must be independent and their personalities are independent as well, right? :)

Bright

BTW: Jayla looks like a princess of Egpt in the scarlet outfit! How charming she is!
Many thanks Bright. I haven't yet learnt the name of the A1 head, she is quite mysterious. I can see Jayla being the master of this body. Jayla is very friendly, I'm certain she'll allow the A1 some body time :)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

First Doll Contact

Today Jayla had her first doll encounter with a doll from the crew of the HMS Shunt. Itzel (the doll I've had the longest, and one of my shortest) greeted Jayla (my latest and tallest doll) with a high 5.Jayla was a little shocked about a high 5, but soon recovered and is now already big friends with Itzel.
IMG_E7490.JPG
IMG_E7490.JPG (2.45 MiB) Viewed 660 times
IMG_E7493.JPG
IMG_E7493.JPG (2.55 MiB) Viewed 660 times
HtS

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Pusen DC wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:17 am
Hi,AGL,
Thanks for the praise,but, how do you define that I am a HE? I am a SHE.. :)
Anyway, I am honored to serve you.

Cheers

Bright
Oops, my bad! So sorry for the confusion! :oops:

I guess the subject never came up & I just assumed, which I know is a bad thing to do...

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:36 am They arrived :)

UK Border Farce had done their inspection. Jayla’s head had been unwrapped and had no protection when I opened the box. Also the plastic cover had been removed from the body. A wig was floating around loose in the box. The protection around one hand had been removed and one finger looks damaged. And the body was very bent in the box. A typical days incompetence from UK Customs.

But otherwise, after a brief inspection, all looks fine. And I have two very purple heads sat on my desk gazing at me whilst I work :)

HtS
Sounds familar, but it´s Hungary customs doing the f*ck up, when my first gal arrived in EU. :x

Anyway, Jayla is freaking hot! :whistle: :D How´s the "shagging where none shagged before" experience btw? :mrgreen: :glou:

INFORMATIONS