www.wmdolls.com

Dollman & YT channel update

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Dollman & YT channel update

Post by Z-Dollman »

Hey all,

Sorry I've been MIA, but DG sent me a C&D about posting cause she so jealous of my dolls. haha. Just kidding.

I've had a rough year. Last January, my BFF and I both got COVID. I had a few mild symptoms but my BFF nearly died. Spent a week in ICU and suffered respiratory failure. Fortunately, she recovered. Several months after I got better, I had to have hand surgery because the pain became unbearable (I had CTS which impeded much of my doll work). I had to wait six months after surgery before I could begin moving my dolls etc. I was so far behind on housework and other matters that I just didn't have time to do anything doll related. I did try and just got nowhere. Then, this past December, my mom passed away suddenly just three days before Christmas. I spiraled downward and lost all interest in my dolls and wasn't even sure I was going to resume that hobby.

I've been doing grief counseling 2x a week and other things and am finally feeling like getting back into it. In fact, I'm hoping to FINALLY get my second female doll next month.

I can't give you all a timeframe for any new YT channel videos since it seems everytime I do, I can never meet the deadline I set. I guess all I can say is, they'll be done when they are done. Part of me is wanting to wait for the SCOTUS decision on internet content. If they rule against Google (who owns YouTube), it may change how or whether the channel will even be allowed.

In the meantime, if you have any questions regarding your dolls (like you need tips or advice) you can email the channel. If you'd like the email address to the channel, simply email the channel and request it. ;)
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Dollman & YT channel update

Post by SpartanLover »

I'm sorry about your loss. Be strong, Mr. Dollman. Thank you for helping doll enthusiasts with their questions and challenges.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

Don’t feel like you’re responsible to us for anything- you need to heal on your own timeline. When you’re ready to post again, we’ll all be waiting.

Best wishes for you and those around you.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

It’s good to see you again, Z! I a. Truly sorry for your loss and all the hardships you are having to endure. I do hope things begin to look up, or get better for you soon. Miss your humor around here.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

Love your videos. They have helped me a lot. Hope you get feeling normal soon. It's a lifetime struggle when we lose our loved ones. Go slow my brother!
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

Thank you all for the kind messages.

My mom knew about my dolls, I even showed her pictures of them. She and I had NO secrets and she was the perfect example of unconditional love.

On a semi-related note, I should be getting my second female doll in the next week or two. I'm buying from same vendor I got Jessica from.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

Hello all,

I just wanted to post an update on the latest. Life has continued to throw me curveballs, but I'm hoping I can find a way to settle into my new normal. I recently suffered a bacterial pneumonia infection resulting in a collapsed lung. Fortunately I have good health insurance AND only had to be hospitalized for a few days. I have no idea how I got it, but part of me wonders if I got it at the hospital when I had my EGD-Colonoscopy a few weeks prior.

In any event, I've been doing a lot of contemplation regarding the future direction of the channel. I've decided to retire "Dollman" and the other personas. Part of the reason for this decision was made based on viewer/subscriber feedback. While a significant portion of it wasn't very flattering, it was honest and constructive. IF I decide to bring them back in the future, they will be posted on a subchannel for those who wish to view them. Morgana and I have decided instead to focus entirely on doll care, maintenance and the process of building and sculpting dolls and parts with no exterior distractions.

Several of my videos will be 're-filmed' to feature a more updated and professional guide to specific doll care. The first will be the actual maintenance and care video. I've learned a LOT about this topic in the past few years and look forward to sharing my knowledge.

Keep your fingers crossed that life doesn't throw another wrench in the dollbox and thus allows me to move forward in a more timely manner. In conclusion, thank you to everyone for being so patient with Morgana and I as we've been dealing with both real life matters and the care of our dolls.

INFORMATIONS