www.siliconelovers.com

Lushdoll 162 G

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Blacknight323

Re: Lushdoll 162 G

Post by Blacknight323 »

Francis wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:50 pm That's surprising that this doll doesn't interest anybody.
She's a better doll than the wm163H, she's awesome and great lhp, not expensive , but.. 🤨🤔🤔🤔🤔🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I think she does interest people but she’s 106 lbs. and one of the biggest tips doll veterans give is make sure to start with a doll with lower weight. And us as doll veterans know if we want that much to lift or not. Personally I want her but she’s the same weight as my irontech I retired, I could lift her and position her but it wasn’t fun. So I think people just personally opt for the smaller 153E or 156E which are more manageable in weight yet still very curvy. Also lushdoll is only on siliconelovers, out of all the certified vendors, and is still fairly new as a company.
My dolls collective thread:
viewtopic.php?t=171741

MY DOLLS:
Natalie WM 157B / 273 viewtopic.php?t=165397

Stephanie WM 157B / 242 (shares body with Natalie) viewtopic.php?t=165521

Brittanie/Courtnie LushDoll 172H(heads 1&4)

Evergreen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Lushdoll 162 G

Post by Evergreen »

I'm looking for my first doll right now. Lushdoll would seem to be a good choice maybe? They seem nicer than the other brands I'm seeing in my $800-$1200 range. The 156/E seems like way to go for a fan of curvy/BBW who also hears the forum wisdom of not going too heavy. Most of the ones I've loved the looks of so far are 50KG, but 156/E is a bit lighter at 39KG.

INFORMATIONS