www.sino-doll.com

Posing Questions

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
couturiervite
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Posing Questions

Post by couturiervite »

So I've had my Top Sino girl for a few weeks. Despite a few minor setbacks, I absolutely adore her. One thing I am struggling with, however, is her torso joint; the most I've been able to do is slouch her forward, then struggle to sit her back up straight, let alone the opposite direction, or rotation/pivot as shown in the instructions. Not sure if it's just her being new, or that I don't have the right technique down. ☹️ Any ideas?

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Posing Questions

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello couturiervite,

your TopSino doll has dificulty to make back straight?
I also have TopSino 158 and have no issue with back joint.
When I wish to make doll alignment reset, I lay doll on bed to make body as flat as possible.
Then I push on knee, hip and belly and shoulder to make all horizontal.
Sometimes I think doll may be slouching not because back joint, but because legs are bend too high in hip when sitting maybe.
My TopSino doll can sit and stand with back very straight. She can also pivot to side well.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

scheif47
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by scheif47 »

I use a foam exercise roller to get maximum back arch. Place it just above her behind while she is flat on her back.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

My doll is pretty new and stiff. To rotate her side to side, I put her in sitting position on my massage table then sit on her lap facing her. Then I can easily push one shoulder away while pulling the other towards me. Twisting her torso right or left. Maybe she will loosen over time.

I like the above post with the roller to arch the back. I can’t believe I’ve had those and not used them for that.
Thanks schief47

INFORMATIONS