realsexdoll.com

Question on Kimmi Lovecok Love Doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
jonathen123

Question on Kimmi Lovecok Love Doll

Post by jonathen123 »

I've been trying to find this dam doll all around the web, but this doll only pops in the UK. Is there anyway to buy this doll in the US??? Are there any US stores that carry this doll :D?

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Re: Question on Kimmi Lovecok Love Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

jonathen123 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:52 am I've been trying to find this dam doll all around the web, but this doll only pops in the UK. Is there anyway to buy this doll in the US??? Are there any US stores that carry this doll :D?
⬜ I am also interested in the same question purely for information,
but I am in Europe and I am happily married.... :wink: :lol:

⬜ If I remember correctly, not so long ago, there was an offer here
in the vinyl section as well, but it was related to the UK market.

★ UK wholesaler with silly prices:
viewtopic.php?p=2162222

🤔 Kimmi and her twin sisters are already quite
old girls and most of them are happily married.
Those who are single have been single for too long,
and it is not good for a girl to stand frozen and wait
for many years, so those who are single are still looking
for their boyfriends in various warehouses..

⬜ I am of the opinion that DiaoShi Girls
have won the World Market right now...

⬜ Have you thought about asking a similar
question in the "Market" Forum Section ?

★ WANTED Items:
viewforum.php?f=130

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have an account with the UK wholesaler who complains I haven't been buying enough recently . . . .

Price would be £100 plus postage and you would have to pay import duty on entry to USA.

For postage you can work it out from www.parcel2go.com and box is say 25x35x70cm and weight around 4kg from memory. In choosing a service I only use pickup from my house, not having to go into town to a shop or drop-off.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

:wink:
As Kimmi, 036.jpg
As Kimmi, 036.jpg (282.37 KiB) Viewed 500 times

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

I still have no clue how to buy one o.o

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

jonathen123 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:43 pm I still have no clue how to buy one o.o
She's easy to purchase in the UK but I managed to find a U.S. online store with an address in Detroit: https://www.kinkybettys.com/nmc-ltd-fem ... love-doll/
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

[/quote]

She's easy to purchase in the UK but I managed to find a U.S. online store with an address in Detroit: https://www.kinkybettys.com/nmc-ltd-fem ... love-doll/
[/quote]

Has anyone made a successful purchase there? I looked up the website and the prices look too good to be true. They address they provide in Detroit is nonexistent. I've sent an email to them and the KinkyBettys.uk store which looks totally legit. Not sure of the US version so be verrrrryyyyyyyy careful...
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 4.34.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 4.34.13 AM.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 444 times

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

I chatted with the UK KinkyBettys.uk and they don't have any US affiliate. They think the site may be sketchy....
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 4.45.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 4.45.44 AM.png (252.98 KiB) Viewed 441 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 4.45.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 4.45.27 AM.png (539.41 KiB) Viewed 441 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Entity2020 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:52 am She's easy to purchase in the UK but I managed to find a U.S. online store with an address in Detroit: https://www.kinkybettys.com/nmc-ltd-fem ... love-doll/
WOW! At that price grab three

Best wishes

Harem

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

HornyBossKen wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:40 am Has anyone made a successful purchase there? I looked up the website and the prices look too good to be true. They address they provide in Detroit is nonexistent. I've sent an email to them and the KinkyBettys.uk store which looks totally legit. Not sure of the US version so be verrrrryyyyyyyy careful...
That website looks legit but yeah, thanks for the warning. Kimmi really is a struggle to buy in the USA at the moment. I figured it was the U.S. outlet but those messages tell us a different story :roll:

She may just take longer to arrive coming direct from China. Would I order from them? YES if I was desperate but would go through PayPal if I needed to make a claim.

I wonder if they make counterfeit Kimmi's - it wouldn't surprise me lol.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great information :idea:

One thing to ask the seller, is this the model with built in TPE inserts or the later model with separate TPE Insert that must be installed by you

NMC late in their game = went with this somewhat controversial re-design and sadly late issued Kimmi's were redone this way -

Price wise the UK site has great prices - no idea what shipping would be now to the good ole US of A - nowadays but her lowered price might make her a great offering

Stay inflated

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

jonathen123 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:52 am I've been trying to find this dam doll all around the web, but this doll only pops in the UK. Is there anyway to buy this doll in the US??? Are there any US stores that carry this doll :D?

Below is an Ebay.UK list for the Kimmi Lovcok doll. They seem to be half the price of NMC dolls I have seen in the U.S. You could always message the sellers and ask how much you would pay in postage to get the cheapest one. Ebay does come with a refund and tracking option.

Its just a suggestion. 🤔

↘️
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw= ... _PrefLoc=2
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:33 pm
Below is an Ebay.UK list for the Kimmi Lovcok doll. They seem to be half the price of NMC dolls I have seen in the U.S. You could always message the sellers and ask how much you would pay in postage to get the cheapest one. Ebay does come with a refund and tracking option.
I looked through those eBay Kimmi's today and none of them post outside of the UK. I was going to suggest messaging one of the sellers but you beat me to it lol. It's worth a try.

Dolls Alive! -

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

ive checked on ebay, and no one ships to the US due to restrictions and high shipping cost :/

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

jonathen123 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:14 pm ive checked on ebay, and no one ships to the US due to restrictions and high shipping cost :/
We are determined to get you a date with Kimmi! This UK site ships worldwide: Kimmi Lovecok Love Doll

Dolls Alive! -

INFORMATIONS