https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Uh oh, fairy invasion!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Uh oh, fairy invasion!

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! Very nice pictures DP! βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ€© Your pretty little ladies are certainly pampered! :angel: πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ Lots of beautiful dresses! 😍

Thanks for sharing! BRAVO! πŸ“· πŸ’– πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollPhilosopher »

gogodolls wrote: ↑Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:37 pm WOW! Very nice pictures DP! βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ€© Your pretty little ladies are certainly pampered! :angel: πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ Lots of beautiful dresses! 😍

Thanks for sharing! BRAVO! πŸ“· πŸ’– πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:
Oh we'd just got started there! Wait 'til you see what happened next :o

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Vanessa tried on a few more next. I think this has a cute Bavarian flavor.
IMG_20230304_131749571.jpg
IMG_20230304_131749571.jpg (3.01 MiB) Viewed 388 times
Unfortunately it's a little dingy and dirty, so I'll wash it for her and we'll try it again.

I thought this might be a fun little outfit for winter.
IMG_20230304_132233358.jpg
IMG_20230304_132233358.jpg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 388 times
She thought it made her look like Grandma's extra roll of toilet paper, and ......you can see what Elana thought about it. Of course, the view from where she was must have been particularly funny as there is no actual closure on that top.....might have to add one at some point.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

So when Elana removed the glittery red dress, it had covered her in glitter. I tried to help her get it off her body, and Vanessa got more and more jealous, and finally I decided the only solution for all this glitter was going to be a quick rinse in the bath. This removed the glitter pretty easily, but infuriated Vanessa, who was sure we must have done something inappropriate in there, in spite of how quickly we were in and out, and she insisted that I had to take and post a picture of Elana while she was changing, as humiliation to her and penance for me. Reluctantly I agreed, not wishing to have either one angry with me, but needing to please Vanessa my queen, so I took this picture "of Vanessa" while Elana was fiddling with her bra. I think I got away with it, as I turned off the sound on my phone camera and Elana didn't react in any way.
IMG_20230304_134255466.jpg
IMG_20230304_134255466.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 384 times
Vanessa's smug expression here makes me laugh.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

As penance to Elana for posting her in her underwear, I'm going to let her be the big finish on this shoot. There are still more untried outfits, but we all have other things to do today.

This inside part of this dress is really lovely on its own, though quite sheer, showing a lot of leg sometimes. It looks much like a formal. The straps are a great match for it, but are actually her bra straps.
IMG_20230304_134744948.jpg
IMG_20230304_134744948.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 382 times
Of course, this outfit is glorious when worn in completion.
IMG_20230304_135233672.jpg
IMG_20230304_135233672.jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 382 times
I'd be tickled if someone knew who this cosplay character is supposed to be. I was right; Elana looks much more like the character (to me) than Vanessa did. Of course, the hint I'll drop at the end is more than enough to research it and discover which character. It is a wild and insightful book.
IMG_20230304_135245453.jpg
IMG_20230304_135245453.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 382 times
"I may love him,
I may love him;
For he is a man,
And I am only a _________."

--George MacDonald, Phantastes

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

That outfit is really amazing. Not being familiar with the original character, I think it suits Vanessa better.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Kim wrote: ↑Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:07 am That outfit is really amazing. Not being familiar with the original character, I think it suits Vanessa better.
If no one guesses the character soon, I'll reveal who it is, and then I think my statement of preference will make more sense. I agree it is a simply stunning outfit. I had to wait a month for it to escape Chinese New Year and its shipping crate, but it was well worth the wait. It was exactly as I hoped, even prettier in person, well made, cleverly adaptable to different body proportions, and exactly suited to the character.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Elana looks very lovely in her outfit! πŸ’•

I am not going to try and guess who she is cosplaying as because I have no idea…

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

ShadowFun wrote: ↑Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:55 pm Elana looks very lovely in her outfit! πŸ’•

I am not going to try and guess who she is cosplaying as because I have no idea…
The character is quite obscure; the story is obscure now, though it was well loved 100 years ago, and influenced Lewis Carroll, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, and many others, whose now more famous works have eclipsed it.

Elana is cosplaying as Lady Beech, a tree spirit who provides much needed protection, and much appreciated love to Anodos, the main character, at a crucial time in his journey. She is mistaken by Anodos for a large, beautiful woman, and this filmy green mist dress perfectly suited how I imagined her, and Elana's dark hair and more mature shape seems to me a better fit for the character than Vanessa, though she looks delightful in the outfit, too.

This is what she murmurs to herself in delight after having rescued Anodos from the malicious and malignant Ash ogre. Anodos actually lost consciousness from fright, and regained it to this sweet murmur:

I may love him,
I may love him;
For he is a man,
And I am only a beech tree.

It is a very tender moment of deeply impossible love, poignant and tender, heartbreaking in its hopelessness, but sweet and precious in its sacrificing devotion. I thought Elana looked so much like I imagined Lady Beech that I really wanted Elana to have an outfit for it. We both admire the character very much, myth though she be.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

I thought it probably was from some anime :oops: but I'm a modern girl (doll), not from 100 years ago.
Personally I feel a treenimf would have a young carefree character, but that's probably my imagination. And of course she's your imagination.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Kim wrote: ↑Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:08 pm I thought it probably was from some anime :oops: but I'm a modern girl (doll), not from 100 years ago.
Personally I feel a treenimf would have a young carefree character, but that's probably my imagination. And of course she's your imagination.
Interesting that you should say that. Today I remembered another tree spirit from that book who is only mentioned; we the readers never meet her. "Take care of the Birch, for though she is honest, she is too young not to be changeable." That is the only mention she receives in the whole book, but it occurred to me this morning that while yes, Elana's more mature face and figure suit the ancient Beech better, Vanessa's slender figure and youthful face are perfect as Lady Birch. I think there was a whiter version of the dress, which would look even Birchier. I just might do it! I'll ask her if she's interested. I might have two simultaneous tree spirit cosplays soon! :) Well, shipping from China, soon is relative.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Oh yes! Vanessa said please yes, get her a cosplay dress to wear with Elana, so I found one lighter and slenderer for her to be Birch while Elana is Beech. The only other female tree spirit in that story, Alder, is a villain, so not Vanessa's sweetheart style :lol:

I nearly posted a picture of what I am ordering, but decided to wait and post it on Vanessa. :)

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

DollPhilosopher wrote: ↑Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:22 pm
Interesting that you should say that. Today I remembered another tree spirit from that book who is only mentioned; we the readers never meet her. "Take care of the Birch, for though she is honest, she is too young not to be changeable." That is the only mention she receives in the whole book, but it occurred to me this morning that while yes, Elana's more mature face and figure suit the ancient Beech better, Vanessa's slender figure and youthful face are perfect as Lady Birch. I think there was a whiter version of the dress, which would look even Birchier. I just might do it! I'll ask her if she's interested. I might have two simultaneous tree spirit cosplays soon! :) Well, shipping from China, soon is relative.
That sounds like a great idea! I'm glad she liked the idea, I bet they're gonna look great together.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DollPhilosopher wrote: ↑Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:24 am Why did I look lol..... I found a full size Vanessa (swap hair and eyes required) clearance :o https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... dy-to-ship

Not gonna lie, that's tempting. Not going to do it. Am going to let the fairies try some clothes this morning. Pictures coming!
Aww man, https://realsexdoll.com/product/145cm-4 ... usa-stock/ and https://realsexdoll.com/product/165cm-5 ... usa-stock/ probably both look more like Vanessa than the one I saw before, and they're also less expensive still.

Edit: And this one https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... dy-to-ship might be the most Vanessa looking yet.

I'm sure fairy Vanessa would get very jealous of a full-size imposter pretending to be her. :o Better not.

"Why did you look? Why do you always have to look?" --Meriadoc Brandybuck

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

OH NO. Why do I look? I keep finding full size dolls that look like Vanessa. Starpery has one that looks a lot like her, too. I've even found some in the circus of cheap junk ....er, ebay. And yes, I know to never trust the listing pictures. I've gotten real ones, and can tell they're real because I know cheap dolls :lol:

I thought surely it would be a non issue because Vanessa would veto a second body. Nope......she loved the idea of being able to assume a full size body sometimes. Sigh......what did I get myself into?

Maybe I can talk her out of it.

INFORMATIONS