kimberdoll.com

What to expect?

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What to expect?

Post by Wheezer »

If you poke your pecker into a dark place there are always risks and possible consequences.

If it is a real woman you might catch a disease, cause pregnancy or even get stuck with a wife !
As for TPE dolls, if you don't keep the love holes clean and dry it might develop mold which could get on your fun rocket.

So everything has risks.

It seems that one of the reasons canal cleaning is stressed because most new doll users may have been used to a situation where the woman took care of that after doing the deed.
I really doubt most guys here jumped out of bed, got a douche and cleaning gear and then ran back to bed after just banging her. :)

As long as the canal is cleaned of human fluid by rinsing with water, then rinsed again with mix of water and a cleaner (anti-bacterial soap, etc.) you are almost there. Final drying is important since rinsing leaves moisture which can lead to mold. Even unused water based lube can cause it. Thus the drying. That can range from tampons, drying sticks and air pumps. Whatever works to get it dry.

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of posts about cleaning on TDF. Most with different methods. As long as you clean out the funk and dry out well afterward you are good.
How you get there is up to you.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Mikesdk

Post by Mikesdk »

Reading all this and looking at my newly bought pack of femidoms makes me soooo happy....might be something you could consider as well :)

I am also waiting on my first doll so cant really help with much but ill try since ive also been reading up alot on this stuff hah

I took a chance and bought some clothes on aliexpress since the prices are just unreal cheap, if it works out or if they are all scams i have no idea but time will tell, i went for small sizes and some of those one size fits all.

Will I need any tools to unbox her?
Nope not really just a knife of some kind and be carefull.

How often should I wash her?
Stright away after getting it and loveholes after every use unless you use femidoms or condoms, other then that i guess it would depend on how she is stored but i would think once a month or so depening on use.

How many times should I wash dark colored clothing before putting it on her?
Untill the water stays clear when you wash it.

If I take really good care of her, can I expect more than 2 years out of her? How long can I make her last?
If you remember to oil it up and keeping it clean, and being carefull when moving it around and all that i see no reason as to why it wouldent hold up for more then 2 years.

What kind of lubricant should I be looking for?
Water based lube always.

How much lube is too much?
There is not really such a thing as to much, better to use plenty then to little.
Zelex Scarlett/Astra inspiration 170 viewtopic.php?t=163243

chacka

Post by chacka »

Buy a better douche bottle thing and an aquarium pump with 2 hoses. youre welcome.

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

chacka wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:21 pm Buy a better douche bottle thing and an aquarium pump with 2 hoses. youre welcome.
Great. Now I need to become an expert on douches. Damn, this is hard work. :lol:

Ok. If you don't mind sharing (or a pointer to another forum is cool too), why two hoses? Twice as fast dry time?
Kimber Quinn is loving her new home.
:plaidskirt:

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

Wheezer wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:07 pm If you poke your pecker into a dark place there are always risks and possible consequences.
LMAO

Once again. Thanks again for the help.

I like keeping myself free of mold and other nasty things. I'll take a look outside the Kimber forum for more advice.
:glou:

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

BigJay039 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:12 pm
pokitom wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:02 am You could get an infection. Urinary . Very tricky. Needs antibiotics. Visit to doctor and everything lol.
Yikes. I've had enough infections (and severe ones) to last me the rest of my life (I have profound hearing loss in my ear from one and MRSA in my leg). I definitely thank you for that info and that TPE is like a sponge.
About the air pump. Had to be strong enough. But other people know more about it. ( Someone was using a manual bike pump on reddit lol)
Thanks. I'll poke around and get more info on that. I want to be ready before she gets here...but I have tome to look for sales. :lol:

Some people use female condoms. Some people use tampons. It's just what I've seen.
There are threads about the aquarium pump in here somewhere.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Thescribe wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:50 pm It's been a while since I've posted on this site, but in general, as a brand new doll owner, what should I expect?

As for lube ... ALWAYS WATER BASED LUBRICANT.

FWIW I've found that a two lube method works best.
One part is a water based ANAL LUBE and the second a regular old water based lube.
Before fun time inject about 1cc of anal lube into the target orifice. A small 1cc syringe is cheap, works well and gets the lube deep where it needs to be.
Then right before entering the tunnel of lust, slather a few drops of water based lube on your tumescent tuber and dive right in.
The results are damn similar to real life and not overly messy. :)

It works because water based personal lubes depend on a bit of moisture to keep slick (spit, female juice, etc.). Lacking that you need to add more to compensate and eventually it gets messy. Anal lube is designed for the Hershey highway which does not have the natural lady lube of the vagina. So it sticks and stays slick until washed away. The commination results in your meat sliding into a slick and welcoming place that stays slippery and inviting the entire time.

Cleanup as normal, all washing out with regular cleaning.

Hope it helps.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

chacka

Post by chacka »

BigJay039 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:20 pm
chacka wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:21 pm Buy a better douche bottle thing and an aquarium pump with 2 hoses. youre welcome.
Great. Now I need to become an expert on douches. Damn, this is hard work. :lol:

Ok. If you don't mind sharing (or a pointer to another forum is cool too), why two hoses? Twice as fast dry time?
Just look on amazon. 2 hoses because of 2 holes, its a slow drying technique

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

Wheezer wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:37 pm FWIW I've found that a two lube method works best.
Awesomeness. You're hilarious too. :haha4:

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

chacka wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:03 am 2 hoses because of 2 holes, its a slow drying technique
Totally makes sense.

I feel like a Homer now. D'OH!

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

Wheezer wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:37 pm
Thescribe wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:50 pm It's been a while since I've posted on this site, but in general, as a brand new doll owner, what should I expect?

As for lube ... ALWAYS WATER BASED LUBRICANT.

FWIW I've found that a two lube method works best.
One part is a water based ANAL LUBE and the second a regular old water based lube.
Before fun time inject about 1cc of anal lube into the target orifice. A small 1cc syringe is cheap, works well and gets the lube deep where it needs to be.
Then right before entering the tunnel of lust, slather a few drops of water based lube on your tumescent tuber and dive right in.
The results are damn similar to real life and not overly messy. :)

It works because water based personal lubes depend on a bit of moisture to keep slick (spit, female juice, etc.). Lacking that you need to add more to compensate and eventually it gets messy. Anal lube is designed for the Hershey highway which does not have the natural lady lube of the vagina. So it sticks and stays slick until washed away. The commination results in your meat sliding into a slick and welcoming place that stays slippery and inviting the entire time.

Cleanup as normal, all washing out with regular cleaning.

Hope it helps.
Cheers!
... W ...
Why always water?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

pokitom wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:20 am Why always water?
It's easier to clean and safe on both TPE and silicone.

TPE is a wee bit more chemically delicate than silicone and does not react well to silicone lubes or some other things. Silicone is functionally inert and you can use almost anything you would safely slather on your pecker as a lube.
Cleanup could pose a challenge though.

Plus, well, when in the heat of passion almost all blood flows to the little head and your analytical thinking sorta' goes away.
When a user is hovering over their doll with a raging hard on and about to dive in, it is doubtful that he will stop and say, "Now what it the composition of my doll and which lubricant is the most safe and effective for my application". :)

So just use water based stuff and blissfully bang away.

Cheers!
... W ...

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

Something else I've heard from multiple trustworthy sources.

IF you use silicone lube on silicone stuff, wash it immediately. Otherwise, it gets sticky and nasty.

Not an issue with Kimber, but good info to keep in mind. TPE will be destroyed by silicone lube.

I mean, unless you literally want to fuck Kimber to death.

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

BigJay039 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:32 pm Something else I've heard from multiple trustworthy sources.

IF you use silicone lube on silicone stuff, wash it immediately. Otherwise, it gets sticky and nasty.

Not an issue with Kimber, but good info to keep in mind. TPE will be destroyed by silicone lube.

I mean, unless you literally want to fuck Kimber to death.

What about Vaseline type oil ? I know some guy online that said he used a type of coconut cream oil.

MrJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MrJ »

I've seen people who use Vaseline on tpe, but the outside. I'm guessing (guessing) that it's not good to use as a lube because of cleaning issues.

Coconut oil. God I love that smell. I'd be concerned again about it absorbing into the tpe. Silicon maybe, but I wouldn't on tpe.

Just my noob thoughts and the research I've been doing.

INFORMATIONS