www.tayu-doll.com

Review of my TAYU 155 B-Cup

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Andromeda

Re: Review of my TAYU 155 B-Cup

Post by Andromeda »

4891d wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:06 am
Since you have a standing doll, I'd be interested to see full-length, front, side and back photos. The body looks harmonious, with natural proportions.
Here are the requested pictures. Unfortunately, the picture from the side profile is not that good. The arm covers the back a bit. By the time I noticed it was already too late. If it matters to you, I can make a better one in about 2 weeks.
Attachments
tempImage9Tu625.gif
tempImage9Tu625.gif (686.32 KiB) Viewed 1775 times
tempImagezfX3j3.gif
tempImagezfX3j3.gif (974.53 KiB) Viewed 1775 times
tempImageCWjuYC.gif
tempImageCWjuYC.gif (528.71 KiB) Viewed 1775 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Thank you Andromeda! :)

I like her proportions, which are natural. Especially her arms are not too skinny.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Pummelbrook

Post by Pummelbrook »

Nice review of this beautiful doll.
Nice pictures too. Thank you!

Best,
Pummelbrook
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pummelbrook Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pummelbrook/
My dolls:
Candice, Happydoll 160c | Sayo, 4Woods ai doll s+ | Sakura, Cstdoll 160d | Eileen XYdoll 158 silicone| Elina, Gynoid Tech Model 9
Former dolls:
Lisa, unbranded 135cm TPE | Lisanne/Nikki, Ordoll 156B | Stephanie, Wmdoll 163C |Nonoka, Sanhui 158 | Lily, Maydoll 155 | Yvette, Jm156 | Miriam, Zelex 170c | Vala, Xycolo 163sb

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Thanks for your kind reply. If you have questions please let me know.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Part 3: Body Measurements
It's good to know beforehand whether you can get suitable adult clothes off the rack for the doll of your desire. Unfortunately the body dimensions given by most manufacturers are inadequate.

I can only encourage everyone to post the relevant (but missing) measurements of their dolls. Those are e.g. inner leg length, mouth to vagina (MTV), shoulder to vagina, shoulder to wrist, shoulder to naval and under bust.

The measurements of my doll are:

Body length without head: 138 cm
Body length with head: 155 cm
Shoulder width: 34 cm
Breast circumference: 77 cm
Under breast circumference: 63 cm
Waist circumference: 55 cm
Hip circumference: 89 cm
Mouth to vagina (MTV): 63 cm
Shoulder to vagina: 58 cm
Shoulder to naval: 37 cm
Shoulder to wrist: 48 cm
Hands: 15 cm
Shoulder to fingertips: 63 cm
Inner leg length: 75 cm
Thigh circumference: 47 cm
Lower leg circumference: 32 cm
Feet length: 21 cm

Those are pretty natural proportions. Finding adult clothes for her is not a problem. Most Asian XS or S fit her well. As with almost all dolls, her arms are a bit short. I therefore prefer half-length or short sleeves.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Andromeda wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:45 am Part 3: Body Measurements
It's good to know beforehand whether you can get suitable adult clothes off the rack for the doll of your desire. Unfortunately the body dimensions given by most manufacturers are inadequate.

I can only encourage everyone to post the relevant (but missing) measurements of their dolls. Those are e.g. inner leg length, mouth to vagina (MTV), shoulder to vagina, shoulder to wrist, shoulder to naval and under bust.

Body length without head: 138 cm
Body length with head: 155 cm
Shoulder width: 34 cm
Breast circumference: 77 cm
Under breast circumference: 63 cm
Waist circumference: 55 cm
Hip circumference: 89 cm
Mouth to vagina (MTV): 63 cm
Shoulder to vagina: 58 cm
Shoulder to naval: 37 cm
Shoulder to wrist: 48 cm
Hands: 15 cm
Shoulder to fingertips: 63 cm
Inner leg length: 75 cm
Thigh circumference: 47 cm
Lower leg circumference: 32 cm
Feet length: 21 cm

Those are pretty natural proportions. Finding adult clothes for her is not a problem. Most Asian XS or S fit her well. As with almost all dolls, her arms are a bit short. I therefore prefer half-length or short sleeves.
Very nice to know Andromeda, Thanks for posting. I noticed you went with Tayu's neck connector/design, I was wondering if her head stays in place when turning left or right? I think it may look very nice with the neck moving in the same direction as the head. I also want the back bolt for my next doll, for posing as well as play, wasn't thinking but you could use a bungee type cord that is strong and flexible connected to a ceiling hook which would be bolted into the wood truss and you could adjust so she could sit in your lap and move up and down for play. I could of kicked my own self in the butt for not getting this option. Can't wait to see more.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Such nice detail! Gets me excited for mine! I have another month and a half to go until she arrives. Congrats on your girl's safe arrival!
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

staycool64 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:12 pm
Andromeda wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:45 am
Very nice to know Andromeda, Thanks for posting. I noticed you went with Tayu's neck connector/design, I was wondering if her head stays in place when turning left or right? I think it may look very nice with the neck moving in the same direction as the head. I also want the back bolt for my next doll, for posing as well as play, wasn't thinking but you could use a bungee type cord that is strong and flexible connected to a ceiling hook which would be bolted into the wood truss and you could adjust so she could sit in your lap and move up and down for play. I could of kicked my own self in the butt for not getting this option. Can't wait to see more.
Yeah, the ultimate love swing. I like the way you are thinking. A good reason to buy another doll :haha4:

Correct, the neck turns with the head. Nice feature. :D

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Testacleez wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:53 pm Such nice detail! Gets me excited for mine! I have another month and a half to go until she arrives. Congrats on your girl's safe arrival!
Thanks Testacleez. The wait time is excruciating .... I feel with you. I will not forget my 116 days ...

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Andromeda wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:47 pm
Testacleez wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:53 pm Such nice detail! Gets me excited for mine! I have another month and a half to go until she arrives. Congrats on your girl's safe arrival!
Thanks Testacleez. The wait time is excruciating .... I feel with you. I will not forget my 116 days ...
WOW! 116 Days is almost 4 months. I'm only at 54 days but I'm in the states so maybe If I'm lucky I will get mine in 3-4 more weeks. Either way I am sure she's worth the wait knowing everyone thus far is very happy with theirs. Can't wait to see more Andromeda, I'm definitely going to get the 155cm next.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Part 4: The Insert
As already mentioned, the insert is a "2in1", with separated vaginal and anal channels. The cavity in the body is one big hole for both entries. For the private parts of the 155 there are only 2 options: build in for both, or removable for both (with that "2in1" insert).

It's an innovative concept and quite unique in doll industry. I don't understand why TAYU doesn't communicate this innovation. In their "how to" video (https://www.tayu-doll.com/how-to-videos/) the anal entry is covered as if they'd had something to hide. Why?

Once installed, the insert fits pretty well in the cavity. When legs spread wide, there is a gap between the insert and the outer labia, but that doesn't bother me. It's simply the price for the convenience of an insert. That's how I see it.

I've had several dolls with removal vagina before and I always used talcum powder for installation. But the dam between anus and vaginal opening is not large and also relatively thin. My concern was, that the dam might tear some day. But the dam looks pretty solid and I did not recognise much stress for the silicone there. I thought it over and over and in the end I decided to go for the softest option and use water based lube, as TAYU is demonstrating it in their "how to" video.

I don't think that the application of water based lube will cause a problem in the long run. Lube does not feed mold, nor does it react with silicone. My only concern ist, that it might accumulate by time. So I got myself a bottle cleaner in the right size. For cleaning I insert the damp but not wet sponge and turn it several times. The damp sponge not only absorbs the excess lubricant, the moisture also makes sticky lubricant slippery again. I think it's enough to do it every once in a while, e.g. when the inside gets sticky.

The installation according the TAYU video is easy. The uninstalling is a bit more difficult and it takes some practice. I think that sharp and/or long fingernails are not a good idea. Better use a medical glove then.

How the private parts of a doll feel is very individual and depends mainly on the tightness and the texture resp. your dimensions and how sensitive you are. For myself, silicone private parts tend to be a bit too tight and give too much sensation. A condom helps to reduce the sensation. TPE is better in general.

The TAYU insert works pretty good for me. It's the best silicone insert I've ever had. The anus is less tight than the vagina and feels even better. I would give the vagina a 8/10 and the anus a 9/10.

This is the last part of my review. If you have questions, please feel free and ask.
Attachments
tempImageWNVLqo.gif
tempImageWNVLqo.gif (2.8 MiB) Viewed 1501 times
tempImageNOWe1i.gif
tempImageNOWe1i.gif (1.56 MiB) Viewed 1501 times
tempImageVN7J7l.gif
tempImageVN7J7l.gif (3.6 MiB) Viewed 1501 times
tempImageEtNmNp.gif
tempImageEtNmNp.gif (1.86 MiB) Viewed 1501 times

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Great review! Thank you very much:)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Thank you for all this information. :)
I think an insert that allows vaginal and anal sex is a good innovation. It is indeed strange that Tayu does not communicate on this.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

It appears that the insert of my 155B has the new texture of the 161 model including cervix. I noticed it when I felt the cervix on cleaning the insert. It definitely has the bumps shown in the second picture below.

It seems that TAYU is using 2 different textures for 155B inserts:

The old texture is obviously only used for inserts with connected anal and vaginal channels. First picture below shows that the vaginal and anal entries finally share the same canal.

Inserts, like the one I have, with separated anal and vaginal canals do have the new texture of the 161 model with cervix.
Attachments
155-163-170-vagina-pic-2.jpg
155-163-170-vagina-pic-2.jpg (173.6 KiB) Viewed 1315 times
161-vagina-pic-3.jpg
161-vagina-pic-3.jpg (150.02 KiB) Viewed 1315 times
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Bree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bree »

Andromeda wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:45 am Part 3: Body Measurements

I agree Andromeda, these numbers are most helpful for so many people. Thank you for sharing and that is a fantastic looking lady!

INFORMATIONS