www.tayu-doll.com

Review of my TAYU 155 B-Cup

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
APnightskyfreak

Re: Review of my TAYU 155 B-Cup

Post by APnightskyfreak »

How do you like vaginal sensation with that interior texture?

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

Andromeda wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:54 am

Meanwhile I switched to Bentonite as I do not like Talc. To me it felt as the talc dust was everywhere and permanently on the fingers (hard to wash off), fingers feel very dry and talc leaves a strange feeling on lips and tongue (just from the dust, although I used a face mask). Well, my experience with talc might be very individual.

Bentonite works as good as talc but without those side effects. Bentonite is mineral (=no food for mold) and it's edible, so it should not be harmful. Corn starch works as well, but it's organic and together with moisture perfect food for mold.
Bentonite seems like a clever idea, are you just using the raw powder? It seems like there’s a lot of bentonite products and I want to ensure I’m getting the right thing. Thanks!

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

I think the bentonite powder should be as fine as possible. The bentonite I used was too coarse-grained. Together with excess lubricant it became quite crumbly and I always had to clean the cavity.

For installing the insert, Tayu (and many other manufacturers as well) recommend water based lube. As I already posted, my doll got mold from that (which can be recognized by black dot-like spots).

I switched back to cornstarch a while ago. It works very good and on top the mold has gone as well.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

😂 Your timing could not have been more perfect, she’s in the FedEx truck on the way to my house now.

I actually have baby powder as well as some very fine bentonite, I’ll experiment with it, but the fact that you ended up with cornstarch means I will surely weigh that more heavily in my mind.

How is she holding up? 155 was on my very short list

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Well, she holds up pretty well. Joints still move with ease, not too tight, not too loose. On stress zones she maybe lost some paint, that's it. TAYU has great quality and you will be happy with yours.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Patch12321
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Patch12321 »

The pubic hair looks good! I’ve wanted to order with the option added but it just always felt to me like it should be easy enough to do after purchase for cheaper. Definitely possible, but most that I’ve seen don’t do the trick like it is on your lovely lady!

timmyhill
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by timmyhill »

I wonder what does your doll weight, weight of body? weight of head?
Many thanks

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

timmyhill wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:35 pm I wonder what does your doll weight, weight of body? weight of head?
Many thanks
The body weighs around 28 kg. Including the usual tolerance of around 2-3 kg plus the super soft extras (belly, thighs etc.), it's still pretty quite light for a 155 cm body. The QuingZhi head weighs around 1.6 kg. In the meantime, I had gotten a Peach head, which weighs about 2 kg.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Update:
I wasn't entirely happy with the fit and feel of the insert, which appeared to have the standard 158/161 body texture (with cervix). Furthermore, the vaginal canal feels too tight and too rough in my opinion, while the anal canal feels almost perfect. I remember that other members had reported similar feelings about the vaginal canal and that the anal canal felt better.

Then I had seen that the standard texture for the 155/163/170 bodies is very similar to the anal texture of my insert. After much hesitation, I contacted Alice from MRD to ask if the original insert with the standard texture of the 155/163/170 body is available and Alice got me one.!!! THANKS Alice!!!!.

I am so happy that I did it. The new insert I have got fits perfect in the cavity of my Lady (!!better!! than the old one). Whatever you are doing, it stays in place, great. Furthermore it is way softer and feels pretty close to the anal canal of the old insert.

The only thing I regret is that I waited so long and lived with something I wasn't 100% happy with.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

INFORMATIONS