www.tayu-doll.com

Review of my TAYU 155 B-Cup

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
alexkarmatic
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Review of my TAYU 155 B-Cup

Post by alexkarmatic »

You mention there is a gap between the insert and outer labia when legs are open. Can you please take a photo of what this looks like from the front if you have a chance?

Andromeda wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:44 am Part 4: The Insert
As already mentioned, the insert is a "2in1", with separated vaginal and anal channels. The cavity in the body is one big hole for both entries. For the private parts of the 155 there are only 2 options: build in for both, or removable for both (with that "2in1" insert).

It's an innovative concept and quite unique in doll industry. I don't understand why TAYU doesn't communicate this innovation. In their "how to" video (https://www.tayu-doll.com/how-to-videos/) the anal entry is covered as if they'd had something to hide. Why?

Once installed, the insert fits pretty well in the cavity. When legs spread wide, there is a gap between the insert and the outer labia, but that doesn't bother me. It's simply the price for the convenience of an insert. That's how I see it.

I've had several dolls with removal vagina before and I always used talcum powder for installation. But the dam between anus and vaginal opening is not large and also relatively thin. My concern was, that the dam might tear some day. But the dam looks pretty solid and I did not recognise much stress for the silicone there. I thought it over and over and in the end I decided to go for the softest option and use water based lube, as TAYU is demonstrating it in their "how to" video.

I don't think that the application of water based lube will cause a problem in the long run. Lube does not feed mold, nor does it react with silicone. My only concern ist, that it might accumulate by time. So I got myself a bottle cleaner in the right size. For cleaning I insert the damp but not wet sponge and turn it several times. The damp sponge not only absorbs the excess lubricant, the moisture also makes sticky lubricant slippery again. I think it's enough to do it every once in a while, e.g. when the inside gets sticky.

The installation according the TAYU video is easy. The uninstalling is a bit more difficult and it takes some practice. I think that sharp and/or long fingernails are not a good idea. Better use a medical glove then.

How the private parts of a doll feel is very individual and depends mainly on the tightness and the texture resp. your dimensions and how sensitive you are. For myself, silicone private parts tend to be a bit too tight and give too much sensation. A condom helps to reduce the sensation. TPE is better in general.

The TAYU insert works pretty good for me. It's the best silicone insert I've ever had. The anus is less tight than the vagina and feels even better. I would give the vagina a 8/10 and the anus a 9/10.

This is the last part of my review. If you have questions, please feel free and ask.

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

Great detailed review, thank you!

Apologies if I missed it but what does she weigh? I know what it says on the site but sometimes that info is not accurate.

Curvefollower
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Curvefollower »

hmmm… so i wonder if you get a 148D with separate inserts, can you get other textures than the default 148D built-in texture?

I like the 148D for look & weight, but concerned the unchangeable built-in texture on 148D wont be stimulating enough for me. I need high stim.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Andromeda wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:44 am Part 4: The Insert
.... I thought it over and over and in the end I decided to go for the softest option and use water based lube, as TAYU is demonstrating it in their "how to" video.

I don't think that the application of water based lube will cause a problem in the long run. .....
Update:
I was wrong. After quite some time I saw the first signs of mold in the cavity which is noticeable by black dots !!!

I've tried Talcum and it works even better. The insert gets in as easy as with lube but it's not so slippery, leaves no mess and the insert stays perfectly in place. And it's not necessary to clean the inside of the cavity from accumulated old lube.

Meanwhile I switched to Bentonite as I do not like Talc. To me it felt as the talc dust was everywhere and permanently on the fingers (hard to wash off), fingers feel very dry and talc leaves a strange feeling on lips and tongue (just from the dust, although I used a face mask). Well, my experience with talc might be very individual.

Bentonite works as good as talc but without those side effects. Bentonite is mineral (=no food for mold) and it's edible, so it should not be harmful. Corn starch works as well, but it's organic and together with moisture perfect food for mold.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Tayu has one of if not the best insert designs I've seen. I would consider a Tayu for the insert design alone. These semi external style inserts should be the standard for all manufacturers.

Bentonite is definitely the way to go :thumbs_up: Won't mold, food grade, safe..I'm suprised more people don't use it.

Beautiful babe, thank you for the review!
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

DollCommander wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:46 am Tayu has one of if not the best insert designs I've seen. I would consider a Tayu for the insert design alone. These semi external style inserts should be the standard for all manufacturers.

Bentonite is definitely the way to go :thumbs_up: Won't mold, food grade, safe..I'm suprised more people don't use it.

Do you use bentonite for TPE as well? Or for silicone only?

Be aware that TAYU has 2 different insert designs. A 2in1 insert with labia for 155, 163 and 170 models. For 148, 158 and 161 bodies it's similar to the design WM and most other manufacturers are using where the labia is part of the body and the insert is installed behind the labia.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Andromeda wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:48 am
DollCommander wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:46 am Tayu has one of if not the best insert designs I've seen. I would consider a Tayu for the insert design alone. These semi external style inserts should be the standard for all manufacturers.

Be aware that TAYU has 2 different insert designs. A 2in1 insert with labia for 155, 163 and 170 models. For 148, 158 and 161 bodies it's similar to the design WM and most other manufacturers are using where the labia is part of the body and the insert is installed behind the labia.
I use bentonite on on silicone only, I only have silicone currently. Good question though, not sure how compatible it is with TPE.

Wasn't aware that the single orifice insert was not semi external also, interesting. Thank you.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

returner

Post by returner »

Andromeda wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:48 am

I did not know 158 and 161 uses WM like inserts. I did not have a good experience with these inserts since yours could go between between the side of the insert and the wall of the vagina (i.e. "the gap").
Anybody, have this problem with this type of Tayu 's insert?

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

returner wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:20 am
I did not know 158 and 161 uses WM like inserts. I did not have a good experience with these inserts since yours could go between between the side of the insert and the wall of the vagina (i.e. "the gap").
The 148d also uses the more standard type of insert. Sliding into the gap can happen, but I learned pretty quickly that you only need to make sure the insert is positioned straight and fully extended inside cavity, and also that there is LOTS of lube INSIDE the insert itself -- this will help to keep it from sticking to itself and closing up, which is what causes you to "miss" and slide into the gap.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

ricardoqdq wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:21 pm
returner wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:20 am
The 148d also uses the more standard type of insert. Sliding into the gap can happen, but I learned pretty quickly that you only need to make sure the insert is positioned straight and fully extended inside cavity, and also that there is LOTS of lube INSIDE the insert itself -- this will help to keep it from sticking to itself and closing up, which is what causes you to "miss" and slide into the gap.
Would you mind to post a picture and the dimensions of your doll‘s insert?
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Very nice information you have brought to everyone's attention very detailed very interesting about the insert we will see how long it all lasts with use. Thanks very lovely gal her breasts look like c cups not b. Very sexy....

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Andromeda wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:22 pm
Would you mind to post a picture and the dimensions of your doll‘s insert?
IMG_4712 - Copy.jpg
IMG_4712 - Copy.jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 872 times

It is 14cm long and about 5cm in width
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Tear/rub off the inner labia is one of the biggest issue on my current doll (SANHUI AIO 160). And I didn't used her much - and also only with a female condom. The insert of the TAYU 155B looks like the perfect solution, because the insert can simply be replaced.

A question: after usage - can the insert stay outside until next usage? This would help to keep things dry. I would guess, that with closed legs, it would still look ok without insert.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

lars77 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:36 pm
A question: after usage - can the insert stay outside until next usage? This would help to keep things dry. I would guess, that with closed legs, it would still look ok without insert.
Yes, of course you can do that. It looks ok. Or you put a skirt or panty on her …. If it gets wet a little inside from excess lube, clean it with a dumpened sponge or just dry it with a paper towel. The opening is wide enough for easy access.
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Andromeda wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:33 am Yes, of course you can do that. It looks ok. Or you put a skirt or panty on her …. If it gets wet a little inside from excess lube, clean it with a dumpened sponge or just dry it with a paper towel. The opening is wide enough for easy access.
Thank you for your answer. This really seems to be one of the best solutions out there.

You have not the soft butt, right? The doll should have around 23+2kg with head. Have you ever checked the weight of your doll? Is it significant more than 25kg?

INFORMATIONS