www.tayu-doll.com

Review of my TAYU 155 B-Cup

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Andromeda

Review of my TAYU 155 B-Cup

Post by Andromeda »

There is very little information and pictures about the TAYU 155 B-Cup. I will therefore try to do a comprehensive review. Since English is not my mother tongue, it will take me some time.

I will split the review into several parts and post each part from time to time. I therefore ask for a little patience.

Part 1: Ordering and Production
I've surfed the websites of maybe 10 or even more vendors and manufacturers. The one of My Robot Doll (MRD) is the best structured and most informative I've seen so far. Communication with Alice of MRD is outstanding good. She is doing a great customer support. I can really recommend this vendor and I would order again with them.

I ordered my TAYU 155 B-Cup as follows:

Skin color: natural pink
Head: QingZhi soft head with oral function, implanted eyebrows and one mole under left eye
Hеаd connector: M16
Wig: #4
Eye Color: light green
Realistic body painting
Skeleton: EVO
Joints: standard, ideal for posing
Articulated finger joints
Fingernails: #1
Areola color: light brown
Pubic hair
Removable vagina and anus
Ultra soft breast, vagina and inner thighs
Soft standing feet with studs

Time from order to completion was 69 days. TAYU updated the skeleton of their dolls somewhen last year. I was told that TAYU had focused on the new models first. My 155B is the very first 155 model with the updated skeleton and the integration of the updated skeleton took some extra time.

Shipping to EU took 47 days. Total wait time was 116 days. I do not understand why shipping to EU is so long, while it's only 1-2 weeks to most other destinations worldwide.

General Control - TAYU-Doll-QingZhi-Oral-155B.mov
Factory Control Video
(92.4 MiB) Downloaded 276 times

Andromeda

Re: Review of my TAYU 155 B-Cup

Post by Andromeda »

Part 2: Unboxing
The box arrived almost undamaged. The doll was packed pretty good. She was wrapped in a large, high-quality microfiber blanket.

The neck was straight as it should be and not kinked. Was she packed so good or simply never standing heads down during her travel? Who knows.

The face was very well protected by a face mask. Well done TAYU.
Attachments
tempImage7t7lNQ.gif
tempImage7t7lNQ.gif (6.62 MiB) Viewed 8617 times
tempImagew052g4.gif
tempImagew052g4.gif (7.15 MiB) Viewed 8617 times
tempImage7T3W4m.gif
tempImage7T3W4m.gif (5.7 MiB) Viewed 8617 times
tempImageLuq4uQ.gif
tempImageLuq4uQ.gif (6.47 MiB) Viewed 8617 times

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Can't wait to see more Andromeda, Very nice looking doll and the 155 is on my short list.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

Thank you. I am really looking forward to this series of posts.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Some Eye Candy for the Day

Today is the first sunny day since I've got her. Finally good light for her first photo shooting. Enjoy :-).
She's a bit shy
She's a bit shy
tempImageBV7RRm.gif (4.85 MiB) Viewed 8431 times
Attachments
tempImage6Mg784.gif
tempImage6Mg784.gif (5.02 MiB) Viewed 8431 times
tempImage6y63vW.gif
tempImage6y63vW.gif (4.83 MiB) Viewed 8431 times
tempImageKZtRD1.gif
tempImageKZtRD1.gif (3.64 MiB) Viewed 8431 times
tempImageQCTmws.gif
tempImageQCTmws.gif (3.42 MiB) Viewed 8431 times
tempImageq5MWiR.gif
tempImageq5MWiR.gif (4.91 MiB) Viewed 8431 times

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

And some more
Attachments
tempImage2AdLbW.gif
tempImage2AdLbW.gif (3.17 MiB) Viewed 8430 times
I know you wanna to see that
I know you wanna to see that
tempImagew6woXz.gif (3.67 MiB) Viewed 8430 times
Here we go
Here we go
tempImagekz1Ob6.gif (4.61 MiB) Viewed 8430 times
And of course you wanna see that too
And of course you wanna see that too
tempImagekispMA.gif (6.71 MiB) Viewed 8430 times
tempImageHjPv6d.gif
tempImageHjPv6d.gif (6.85 MiB) Viewed 8430 times
tempImage1BvM5B.gif
tempImage1BvM5B.gif (3.26 MiB) Viewed 8430 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Nice doll! :)
This body 155 cm is a success. I would say that the breasts look more like a C-cup, but I'm fine with that: they are well proportioned to the width of the torso.

Since you have a standing doll, I'd be interested to see full-length, front, side and back photos. The body looks harmonious, with natural proportions.

I didn't know the anus could be an insert as well. If you don't mind, I'd also be interested in your opinion on this, when you've had a chance to spend a few nights with your doll.

Thanks for sharing the first pictures of your beautiful doll. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! That's for sure eyes candy! :multi: ✨🤩

Nice pics of a beautiful gal! BRAVO! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Very elegant, Love her face and the body details are so amazingly real. I have had only one girl which was my first wife that had I'd say between a B and C cup breasts and very much enjoyed her and this is why I am seriously thinking of this model. Love the way you dressed her up, very sweet outfit. I also noticed in the video Tayu sent you they showed a part where they pulled the vag lip back to expose the insert, that looked like a very very good design. If you would please when you get a chance with her to play around a little could you let us know how she fairs in missionary? I am a little ole fashioned and don't want to stand to do missionary but lay on top. I seen the photos above but can not tell if the legs are spread to what degree. :plaidskirt:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

4891d wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:06 am Nice doll! :)
This body 155 cm is a success. I would say that the breasts look more like a C-cup, but I'm fine with that: they are well proportioned to the width of the torso.

Since you have a standing doll, I'd be interested to see full-length, front, side and back photos. The body looks harmonious, with natural proportions.

I didn't know the anus could be an insert as well. If you don't mind, I'd also be interested in your opinion on this, when you've had a chance to spend a few nights with your doll.

Thanks for sharing the first pictures of your beautiful doll. :)
This body could actually be a great success if the manufacturer would promote it with appropriate marketing like he is doing for the 148 and 161 models.

I believe that the manufacturer is not selling many 155s at the moment. I seriously considered not doing a review as it is not my job to promote the doll for the manufacturer.

I still haven't found the "sweet spot" to balance the doll so it doesn't fall over. Unfortunately, I did not go for the back hook, which in retrospect was a mistake. Right now I can not provide the requested photos but you will find good photos and a video on TAYUs or some vendors websites.

The insert is a "2in1", with separated vaginal and anal channels. The cavity in the body is one big hole for both, anal and vaginal. You only have 2 options, build in for both or removable with the 2in1 insert. I will post a photo of the cavity somewhen, for now I have only one of the insert.
Attachments
tempImagezG2Zfj.gif
tempImagezG2Zfj.gif (4.04 MiB) Viewed 8356 times

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

gogodolls wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:26 am Oh dear! That's for sure eyes candy! :multi: ✨🤩

Nice pics of a beautiful gal! BRAVO! 📷 💖 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks for your kind words. She is candy indeed.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

staycool64 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:40 am Very elegant, Love her face and the body details are so amazingly real. I have had only one girl which was my first wife that had I'd say between a B and C cup breasts and very much enjoyed her and this is why I am seriously thinking of this model. Love the way you dressed her up, very sweet outfit. I also noticed in the video Tayu sent you they showed a part where they pulled the vag lip back to expose the insert, that looked like a very very good design. If you would please when you get a chance with her to play around a little could you let us know how she fairs in missionary? I am a little ole fashioned and don't want to stand to do missionary but lay on top. I seen the photos above but can not tell if the legs are spread to what degree. :plaidskirt:
I am happy you like the way I have dressed her up.

She is a B-Cup. I will post all her measurements tomorrow.

Well, I am old fashioned too and I can assure you she is doing pretty good in missionary (and doggy as well). In fact she is a real "2in1 doll", a beautiful natural looking mannequin, and a bombshell as well.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hey cool man thanks for the review!

She's a lovely gal, I'm sure you're over the moon with her. :whistle:

I'll be looking forward to seeing more pics of your doll if that's what you decide to do. :glou:

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

JustDude wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:28 pm Hey cool man thanks for the review!

She's a lovely gal, I'm sure you're over the moon with her. :whistle:

I'll be looking forward to seeing more pics of your doll if that's what you decide to do. :glou:
Thanks man. I'll try to do my best. It takes a lot of time to take good pictures.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Andromeda wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:16 pm ...
The insert is a "2in1", with separated vaginal and anal channels. The cavity in the body is one big hole for both, anal and vaginal. You only have 2 options, build in for both or removable with the 2in1 insert. I will post a photo of the cavity somewhen, for now I have only one of the insert.
It's amazing. I had never heard of an insert designed this way. I imagine the whole thing is inserted or removed from the vagina.
The concept is interesting. It surely allows for a better internal design than two separate inserts. The question is: does it work well, and especially is it not too complicated to insert and remove?
Your feedback is going to be very much awaited.

It is true that Tayu does not promote some of its models very much. The 155 cm and the 163 cm (which are my two favorites) and even more the 170 cm which seems to be a nice model too but which has only one series of promotional pictures in which we see very little of the body. Weird. :?
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS