zelex.com.cn

Zelex 147 - Another Problem

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
dollfunn

Zelex 147 - Another Problem

Post by dollfunn »

Zelex makes beautiful dolls, and the 147 is a beautiful sculpt, but their quality leaves a lot to be desired, especially for the 147 because it's advertised as a Premium series.

I originally bought mine with G53 head (being a fan of Marie Rose) at the end of 2021... I soon discovered that I'm not the only one with vaginal and anus tears AFTER THE 1ST USE. Because of that, I have rarely taken this doll off the rack, and treated it super careful when I do, which makes sex not that fun, but it's such a pretty sculpt with realistic details so i put up with it... I can count the times I played with this doll on the fingers of one hand, and have managed to keep the tears from spreading wider (got over 20 other dolls to play with).

Recently bought head G41 after seeing Zombie's pics. When it arrived last week, I took my 147 off the rack and looked forward to play with a new face on it... then saw a new problem: the right boob has collapsed!!! Never noticed while it was hung on the rack because I had a blanket wrapped around it... Needless to say, my mojo wasn't rising anymore... Can't complain to Doll To China or Zelex either because I have had it for over a year... $2500... Compare that to a $200 generic TPE torso doll I got on Amazon and couldn't tear it up even when trying for the last 3 months... smh
Attachments
Zelex-147 Quallity Problems.jpg
Zelex-147 Quallity Problems.jpg (351.91 KiB) Viewed 6695 times
indestructible generic tpe torso doll.jpg
indestructible generic tpe torso doll.jpg (36.46 KiB) Viewed 6695 times

99percentLove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Zelex 147 - Another Problem

Post by 99percentLove »

Mhm I thought Zelex could be my next doll, but durability is one of my main criteria for dolls. Thx for the review. Zelex still might have some homework to do...
Chilling with Miyu, Sino Doll 158

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

I terribly sorry about this yet, I’m very fortunate to have read your post.. just moments ago, I was considering a zelex..

hiya99
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hiya99 »

+1 to the breast collapsing as after 6 months, the breasts on my 155cm collapsed.

I looked around the form and decided to do the air injection method with a syringe. The form looks normal but the feel isn't the same.

Sorry to hear about your experience as I imagined mine was a special case.

Yunie Corn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Yunie Corn »

I really wanted a Marie Rose :O
R.I.P. to my hopes and dreams :<

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

The woe's of Silicone vs TPE .... One is great to look at, while the other is made to bang.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Boob collapsed... odd. There's no gel in the 147's hollow A-cups (from my experience). It might be caused from a negative pressure reaction due to a communication from the breast interior to either the exterior or interior. Pump her with some air to see if it fills up, and then maybe some gel (or silicone) for a more lasting fix? IDK.

My 147 is a late 2020 model (exact manufacturer date unknown as she was a vendor promotional model) and is still in great shape.

There's way too many horror stories about Zelex on the last 2 years IMO. The reason I dropped Zelex and moved on to my 7 other brands is their lack of QC consistency. I got lucky with my girls, but I can almost guarantee any new Zelex purchases would put me in the same boat as many unfortunate people.

Good luck on the repair.

BTW, I like your G41 makeup. She looks HOT!!! :D
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Bangbruhz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bangbruhz »

I wanted to chime as I have the newest Marie Rose head with movable jaw. I got both the lifted eyebrows and normal face for her as well as 147cm sculpt too. I been going bananas on it and she has been treating me well. Out of the box I inspected everything and actually is the first doll I've ever gotten in "perfect" condition. As in shipping damage free luckily & internally with an endoscope, she looks great. I've been really impressed with this doll because of the heavy use too. It is an insert model though & I found the perfect insert that I trimmed to be perfect for me. It's some Amazon fleshlight made from silicone because I can't find a damn silicone one without a labia. (Also I'm rocking double the labia but the inner one stays inside lol) Doesn't look silly when legs are opened and when you gaze when your up in it, doesn't move and can penetrate from all angles. I like prone alot and have no problems there recently. Tried different positions as i like when the legs are closed & getting in hasn't been a problem. It's really been perfect for me and can't help but brag about how good the sculpt operates with the LHP, as of recently only, I've been truly happy with it. If.. you get a different insert, which I've had for a week now. The only complaints about this doll is the fingers on the 147 look a little fat as mine haha. Wish they were just a little more thin. Also, the stock Zelex inserts suck. They really do! I had the common insert problems and regretted my purchase looking for more posts about this specific Zelex height. Prone was hard as hell to get into and killed the mood, so was spooning and getting her on her side. Missionary was only possible and I strongly regretted insert until recently. I was wishing for a built in model but now my opinion changed because everything... Works? Can't believe I'm saying that and truly satisfied. I hated sex with it for a lil while lol. I've only had built in vaginas before these 2 Zelex's arrived. I opted for these options because that area gets destroyed on my behalf and don't wanna deal with the layer seperating the anus to be ripped too. Hate when that happens! Lol! The paint on this doll has been fine too. Sorry about your problems though bro. It sucks to be unhappy about an expensive purchase. I feel that shit.

I also purchased a Zelex 155cm alongside. I have 3 complaints about this doll. The mold in the vagina isn't exactly "perfect" compared to the 147. It just had like a little hole from production that I fixed. The pinky finger joint that I repaired from a poke still keeps poking out. (I like the hands in this model they look cool) Might have to keep messing with this. And finally dude, the paint! The paint has faded lmao. Just a little bit on the arms. Zelex said they are shipping replacement paints to me for free so it's whatev. But still!

I got these 2 dolls on holiday deals with the weight reduction, Articulated fingers, standing feet hidden, insert options, realistic body paint, along with 2 other heads that remind me of Peter Parker and Jackie Chan for some reason.. (without a wig on lol) Great people that played a huge role in me growing up! Haha. Couldnt unsee that though! Other than that, I'd highly recommend them. The joints have been tight too, compared to other silicone ones I've had. Both labias have been great and they look like the pictures even after the hell they've been through since arrival. Makes me wonder about going built in for my next purchases as I feel I can't go back.. These 2 have spoiled me in terms of sensation

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

Dear dollfunn,

First of all, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience.

We have to admit that we were lack of QC consistency in the past few months. However, as you guys can see - we're always on the way to improving our dolls in both quality control and innovation. Just to make sure that we have 100% satisfying customers.

Please note that you will be receiving messages from us regarding repairing tips & compensation soon.

Again, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience.

Best regards,
ZELEX TEAM
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

DillyDolly6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DillyDolly6 »

ZelexDoll wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:21 pm Dear dollfunn,

First of all, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience.

We have to admit that we were lack of QC consistency in the past few months. However, as you guys can see - we're always on the way to improving our dolls in both quality control and innovation. Just to make sure that we have 100% satisfying customers.

Please note that you will be receiving messages from us regarding repairing tips & compensation soon.

Again, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience.

Best regards,
ZELEX TEAM
Zelex, I currently have an order for a 147cm doll but I don’t know if it has started production. Would it be a good idea to ask to have the order delayed so you may fix these issues? I am not in a hurry, and would much rather wait a little while longer, than receive a doll that will rip/tear after a short time, or have breasts deflate or paint fade. Would it also be worth considering changing to a removable vagina instead of a fixed vagina because of these problems? Thanks

SkyWalker206

Post by SkyWalker206 »

Sorry to hear that..

tears happen on all silicone dolls.
however, collapsed boob after less than 2 month is totally unacceptable.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Yunie Corn wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:11 pm I really wanted a Marie Rose :O
Qita an Sanhui have Marie Rose faces. I think it's face 8 for Sanhui.

I almost bought a Zelex Marie Rose, but was going for a TPE body. The only reason I didn't get it, was because my vendor didn't give me the link to buy.

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

toddjy wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:35 am
Yunie Corn wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:11 pm I really wanted a Marie Rose :O
Qita an Sanhui have Marie Rose faces. I think it's face 8 for Sanhui.

I almost bought a Zelex Marie Rose, but was going for a TPE body. The only reason I didn't get it, was because my vendor didn't give me the link to buy.
When Sanhui first came out with their face #8, i thought that's what it was designed after too, but except for the hair, that face don't look quite the same as Marie Rose... Zelex got it right with their head G53... Now if only they can put quality in their bodies.
Attachments
Marie Rose vs Zelex-147 G53 (2).jpg
Marie Rose vs Zelex-147 G53 (2).jpg (85.06 KiB) Viewed 5793 times

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Bangbruhz wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:05 pm The only complaints about this doll is the fingers on the 147 look a little fat as mine haha. Wish they were just a little more thin.
the girths of all parts on this body gives it real person's presence in the room... i wouldn't change anything, including the fingers, but we all have different taste... this doll is basically the same height as Sanhui 145, but it's twice as big... not fat, not wide, just realistic.

Bangbruhz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bangbruhz »

dollfunn wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:48 am the girths of all parts on this body gives it real person's presence in the room... i wouldn't change anything, including the fingers, but we all have different taste... this doll is basically the same height as Sanhui 145, but it's twice as big... not fat, not wide, just realistic.
Yeah it is a beautiful & unique doll. Comparing the 148cm to the 145cm, I think the 145cm Zelex would've been my choice if it crossed my mind at the time, though. No regrets at all. Still very happy with the purchase though. It's built like a tank lmao

INFORMATIONS