kimberdoll.com

Oil ?

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Broken1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Oil ?

Post by Broken1 »

A question for the experienced . I keep seeing comments about oil . The care guide for Kimber only mentions Vaseline in certain areas and powder . I want to make sure I do the right thing . Thank you !

pokitom

Re: Oil ?

Post by pokitom »

Broken1 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:54 am A question for the experienced . I keep seeing comments about oil . The care guide for Kimber only mentions Vaseline in certain areas and powder . I want to make sure I do the right thing . Thank you !

Some people say it isn't needed. I personally like to put a little Vaseline on the joints. The armpit.
I guess you don't really needed, I don't know. I don't think it hurts if you do it.

Don't leave the knees or elbows bended for too long. The metal skeleton can poke out.
The biggest thing to take care of is drying her inside ( down there) some people use aquarium air pump and others use tampons to dry after cleaning.
You have to be very careful drying it

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

The biggest thing to take care of is drying her inside ( down there) some people use aquarium air pump and others use tampons to dry after cleaning.
You have to be very careful drying it
[/quote]

Good advice
You can also use a fleshlight stroker, or an onahole wrapped in a towel, and clamped between her upper thighs beneath her vagina.
Works a treat if your in a hurry. I do this a lot nowadays as the weather is damper with winter, and humid from central heating.
Might slip out on your first attempts, but if you give it the palm shove test before you go at it, it should stay in place.
It's similar to the way an inflatable dolls hole is positioned. It makes for a great leg workout when standing against a wall with a rolled towel tucked under her boobs, as you have to bend your legs with shorter dolls. Excellent if your doll is taller as it brings the hole down a good few inches. You don't see the fleshlight as it's hidden from view by her bum cheeks. No more penetration frustration, from bad LHP. You go straight in and on with it. You get to feel more of her bum pressing against your belly too.
It's like having the best of both worlds, ie, a gorgeous visual fixed vag, and a functional removable insert, all in one.
Attachments
IMG_20230202_174851_3.jpg
IMG_20230202_174851_3.jpg (462.82 KiB) Viewed 1661 times
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

It's been over a year since my Kimber has had any oil
Not recommending this to anyone else but wanted to see how good the doll material was :)

It also arrived with a light floral scent n a bod to die for, never had a moments regret, apart from removing the skeleton :whistle:

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:39 pm

Good advice
You can also use a fleshlight stroker, or an onahole wrapped in a towel, and clamped between her upper thighs beneath her vagina.
Works a treat if your in a hurry. I do this a lot nowadays as the weather is damper with
Have an even easier solution
put vaseline in her thighs and just rub your penis there
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Luiskjr wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:28 pm
Bunnyboybob wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:39 pm

Good advice
Works a treat if your in a hurry. I do this a lot nowadays as the weather is damper with
Have an even easier solution
put vaseline in her thighs and just rub your penis there
Yes I suppose that brings us back to the subject of this thread. "Oil"
But less of a clean up, an less risk of bodily fluids finding their way into the love holes with my way.

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

seagull wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:05 pm It's been over a year since my Kimber has had any oil
Not recommending this to anyone else but wanted to see how good the doll material was :)

It also arrived with a light floral scent n a bod to die for, never had a moments regret, apart from removing the skeleton :whistle:
Did you really remove the skeleton seagull? Or are you joking with us?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Flopsy.jpg
Flopsy.jpg (40.66 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
:glou:

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

So what mod do you have planned now you've done that seagull?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

No mods planned, straightened her out and she's my soft cuddly bed buddy :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

Broken1 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:54 am A question for the experienced . I keep seeing comments about oil . The care guide for Kimber only mentions Vaseline in certain areas and powder . I want to make sure I do the right thing . Thank you !
You should not need to do this when you receive your doll.

Only apply baby oil if and when you start to see signs of dryness, or for cleaning purposes once in a very long while.

You can also use a small amount of baby oil and a folded piece of paper towel to spot clean an area such as a scuff mark or to remove old cosmetics. Do not do this on anything you do NOT want to remove, such as eyebrows, or eye makeup before you know how to reapply it properly.

To wash the doll, with clean hands remove the head and set it carefully aside, rinse down the body with warm to hot water, then soft soap (some people use baby shampoo) applied with your hands - I use a spray bottle filled with a good amount of soap and more warm water - and rinsed off with warm to hot water, drip dry, pat away any stray drops and allow to stand for a few hours. Powder with cornstarch using a big makeup brush working from the top down, dust of any excess, allow a little while to set then clothe as you want or not.

If you get a stain on the doll from fabric or clothing, you can treat it with 10% benzoyl peroxide acne cream.

If you want a full step by step simple cleaning process, you can find that here.

Broken1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Broken1 »

FCD94 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:54 pm
You should not need to do this when you receive your doll.

Only apply baby oil if and when you start to see signs of dryness, or for cleaning purposes once in a very long while.

You can also use a small amount of baby oil and a folded piece of paper towel to spot clean an area such as a scuff mark or to remove old cosmetics. Do not do this on anything you do NOT want to remove, such as eyebrows, or eye makeup before you know how to reapply it properly.

To wash the doll, with clean hands remove the head and set it carefully aside, rinse down the body with warm to hot water, then soft soap (some people use baby shampoo) applied with your hands - I use a spray bottle filled with a good amount of soap and more warm water - and rinsed off with warm to hot water, drip dry, pat away any stray drops and allow to stand for a few hours. Powder with cornstarch using a big makeup brush working from the top down, dust of any excess, allow a little while to set then clothe as you want or not.

If you get a stain on the doll from fabric or clothing, you can treat it with 10% benzoyl peroxide acne cream.

If you want a full step by step simple cleaning process, you can find that here.
Thank you . I'm slowly but carefully learning . I don't want to hurt her .

THTHTHTH
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by THTHTHTH »

I think powder is better as oil can attract a lot of particulates and fibers from clothe or blankets etc. just my opinion though

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Had my doll 6 months, have been applying oil only on sensible areas: below breast, armpit, between vagina and thighs cracks

My perception is that these very same areas are the ones that look degraded... is it oil actually harming tpe? could be
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

THTHTHTH wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:31 pm I think powder is better as oil can attract a lot of particulates and fibers from clothe or blankets etc. just my opinion though
You're right, but these are two different things used for different reasons.

You should always powder your doll after washing after it has dried some. Otherwise the TPE remains just a little tacky and you're right, in that state it is a magnet for every single loose particle in a 1 mile radius. After spot cleaning a scuff with oil and paper towel you will also powder the spot once it has dried.

Oil should only be applied to current model TPE dolls if and when it is required. I have had my doll several years now and only done this maybe three times. TPE is by its nature just a little oily, and dust can bond to the oil to form a grimy deposit that can be a little hard to remove with soap even after a couple of attempts. Almost none of the oil will remain on the doll, almost all of it will be sluiced off as laid out in the step by step I linked.

If you are properly maintaining a newer TPE doll any oiling will be quite rare. You can see from some of the pics posted around these forums that the need for it is more common when the house looks like a San Francisco sidewalk encampment and the doll looks as if it is stored in a dumpster when otherwise not in use.

Luiskjr wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:42 am Had my doll 6 months, have been applying oil only on sensible areas: below breast, armpit, between vagina and thighs cracks

My perception is that these very same areas are the ones that look degraded... is it oil actually harming tpe? could be
This sounds like you might be oiling too often. You can post clear pics in the Maintenance forum and get better feedback there from people who repair TPE dolls and are very happy to help and give advice and there are video tutorials available for most of the techniques used. This should be an easy fix even if it is has degraded some.

INFORMATIONS