realsexdoll.com

New to all this

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

HugoHabicht
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New to all this

Post by HugoHabicht »

4891d wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:12 am
That's a long time.There was the Chinese New Year and Starpery also moved to a new location, which must have slowed down their production rate a lot for a while.
Good luck for the last few weeks. :)
Thank you! Adding to this, I also included the new Starpery heating 3.0 which makes everything a bit more complicated and take 1-2 weeks longer... But in the end I think I will be super happy :roll:

Candy from Rosemary Dolls did a good job to help me through the long waiting time - now I hope the transportation will not last as long as the production... :roll:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

HugoHabicht wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:07 am ... Adding to this, I also included the new Starpery heating 3.0 ...
It will be great to get your feedback on this option that you will be one of the first to receive.
According to the technical explanations of Starpery this new system looks much better than the old one. If it lives up to its promises it will be a big plus.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

HugoHabicht
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HugoHabicht »

4891d wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:56 am It will be great to get your feedback on this option that you will be one of the first to receive.
I'm really curious about this myself... So I will be glad to share my experience.

Dollair
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dollair »

That is a stunning doll Hugo, I wonder if their TPE models hold up to the Silicone standard. I am just checking the rosemarydoll.com website now and they seem to be a really good UK retailer for Starpery, what has been you experience with them? How long did it take your doll to arrive from order?

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Hi there! I took the plunge myself a few weeks back. I’m probably looking at another 4-5 weeks til my first order gets here, and maybe a week before my second arrives next week, courtesy of a fellow TDF member that had an unused doll to offload.

The community here is great. Like you, I came for the information but stayed for people. The idea of doll ownership was very intimidating for me, but I’m gradually getting used to the idea.

While waiting for my doll(s), I picked up a few things I’ll need for storage, cleaning, and maintenance (e.g. dual hose aquarium pump, endoscope, heavy duty portable rack, etc.).

You might give some thought to those subjects while you wait for your new doll to arrive.

Congrats and good luck!
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

Dollair
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dollair »

Why a dual hose aquarium pump? I saw it mentioned that an aquarium pump was a good method of trying out the vaginal cavity but I assume a single hose would be adequate, what benefit does a dual hose bring out of interest?

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Dollair wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:31 pm Why a dual hose aquarium pump? I saw it mentioned that an aquarium pump was a good method of trying out the vaginal cavity but I assume a single hose would be adequate, what benefit does a dual hose bring out of interest?
:multi:

★ Open Forum:
viewforum.php?f=14

★ Dolls In General:
viewforum.php?f=87

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Dollair
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dollair »

AH I see one for the anus and one for the vagina, but you could just use a pipe splitter on a single hose pump.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Dollair wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:59 pm AH I see one for the anus and one for the vagina, but you could just use a pipe splitter on a single hose pump.
I'm not sure I understood...
Can you explain more about that in details ??

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Dollair wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:31 pm Why a dual hose aquarium pump? I saw it mentioned that an aquarium pump was a good method of trying out the vaginal cavity but I assume a single hose would be adequate, what benefit does a dual hose bring out of interest?
Air drying more than one hard to reach place at once :P

Others have posted suggestions to use dual hose aquarium pump, and this seemed like a sensible idea to me :)

I imagine a single hose pump would work fine also, it just depends on how you intend to use your doll ^_^...
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

HugoHabicht
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HugoHabicht »

@Amega-MODer: Please create your own topic, thank you!
Dollair wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:28 am That is a stunning doll Hugo, I wonder if their TPE models hold up to the Silicone standard. I am just checking the rosemarydoll.com website now and they seem to be a really good UK retailer for Starpery, what has been you experience with them? How long did it take your doll to arrive from order?
I will answer your questions as soon as I receive my doll - atm I didn't even receive the factory photos... But they have been announced for end of next week :roll:

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

HugoHabicht wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:25 am @Amega-MODer: Please create your own topic, thank you!
Sorry Hugo,

The gist of my post was to congratulate you on your new purchase and offer some suggestions for the care and storage of your new investment. I'm sorry if this came the wrong way.

Cheers, and good luck to you!
---

HugoHabicht
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HugoHabicht »

@Amega-MODer: Sorry, I took your posting in a wrong way - thank you for your advice!

See you,
Hugo

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

Welcome! Glad you pulled the trigger. Rosemerry is the best vendor my friend and you are in good hands! I swear by them.

HugoHabicht
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HugoHabicht »

I almost didn't expect it anymore after some 13 weeks, but today I received the factory photos of my girl:

She looks a bit stern, but I'm sure this will change as soon as she arrived here :roll:

INFORMATIONS