www.wmdolls.com

Jacob and JerJer

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
JerJer19

Re: Jacob and JerJer

Post by JerJer19 »

Update: my husbands not into the dolls as much as I am. But, it still is going well because I have a higher sex drive and he sees the dolls as a huge masturbater. I think they are more fun than that but I have no emotional attachment to them. Also, we are still waiting on the more expensive and hopefully higher quality doll. Ive always liked giving dolls personalities etc. but these are in our bedroom, top floor of home, on their own bed so we only see them at bedtime. I think…possibly…the fabric ones could be more interactive. The problem with that is I am a huge smart a$$ and would turn it into a puppet who gives bj’s and tells dirty jokes. But…that could be fun!
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

How many dolls do you have? How many are male/female? I'm sorry he's not into the dolls, mine isn't either, but he did help me with them when I had them.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

DG wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:36 pm How many dolls do you have? How many are male/female? I'm sorry he's not into the dolls, mine isn't either, but he did help me with them when I had them.
We will have 3. They are all male.
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Awesomesauce! At one time, I had like 11 male dolls and 1 female doll.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

DG wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:56 am Awesomesauce! At one time, I had like 11 male dolls and 1 female doll.
Wow! I have no idea where I would keep that many. It would be an awesome party! I was thinking about getting a female. But we really don’t need anymore right now. I will get a phicen 1/6 female soon just because I want to dress her up like Mia Sara in the film Legend. Lol
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yeah, it was a tight fit in my small townhome, for sure. Phicen's are pretty awesome!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Rotgut_the_bloated

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

DG wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:56 am Awesomesauce! At one time, I had like 11 male dolls and 1 female doll.

May i ask why did you buy 11 male dolls if you are female? Its already free for females to get a real male

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:07 pm

May i ask why did you buy 11 male dolls if you are female? Its already free for females to get a real male
Why didn't you ask me the same question? Gay guys are a dime a dozen and sex is easy to get. Maybe it's not about the sex?
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

Rotgut_the_bloated

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

Good point. But i think problem with gays is that they all have free sex entire life, where as straight male you are longing for sex entire life and therefore appreciate female more. So many guys would do anything for their female. Except the lets say top 20% males who get sex as much as females and dont respect them, and all females choose them.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Emotional support group and open emotionally romantic relationships, with benefits.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Haha, more often than not, it's the whole point not to deal with real males.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

New doll totally is british. Its strange how when I first saw him I immediately heard a cockney accent. I like to think he is flipping off everyone out the window and calling them “muppets”. No idea why this is sexy to me. Lol
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

the penis on the new doll is a complete mess. I am definitely not putting it in me. The makers of it didn't wrap the wire inside very good so it's just a hard wire almost poking through the material. I have taken the whole skin off of it and am now going to use either some denser tpe/silicone to cover the wire or I am going to take another smaller penis and use it as the core. Could possibly just use another dildo completely and put the attachment/wire in it. This NEW doll has become a DIY project.
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Well that and not a lot of men have ever clamored over me, or sought my companionship. I'm lucky enough to have a human husband, I guess.

JerJer, with the penis coming with that kind of malfunction, could you not have spoken to your vendor to get a replacement?
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

JerJer19 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:34 am
true_blue22 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:23 am Hi, JerJer19! Welcome to the Forum. :D I'm glad that you and your husband decided to use dolls for your threesomes. That definitely eliminates any potential jealousy that could come with human partners. Society in general seems to think that having sex dolls is "strange." But most of us here consider dolls to be a much safer option so I don't think there's anything strange about that. And dolls bring us happiness on our own terms. I think that's wonderful. I mean, look at me: I'm a woman who has a husband and a male doll because my husband had an accident that left him impotent and I went without sex for 10 years. Instead of seeking sex elsewhere and cheating on my husband, I got a doll. And I'm quite proud of that choice. I also want to thank you for stopping by and checking out Erik's thread. :D ps: yeah, some of these dolls can be HELLA heavy. I can just manage to lift Erik with my girly little arms. 8O I chose to tell the few people who are the closest to me about Erik and they've been very supportive. So that gives me hope.
Your thread is amazing. I love how crafty you are. I was thinking of making some velcro clothes. Mine wear button up jerseys right now. It will get boring. Also, keeping them in anything non-white kind of scares me because of the staining issue. Thanks for the welcome!
Hi, JerJer - sorry that it's been a while since I checked in here. I really appreciate your kind comments about Erik's thread and the shirt modifications I've done for him. I had no DIY skills before I considered gettng a doll. But Erik was the reason that I learned how to sew: I had to be able to dress him more easily - so he motivated me to acquire that skill a few months before he arrived. In regard to TPE getting stained by fabric, I've found that synthetic fabrics are less likely to leave stains. (Erik wore synthetic red Xmas shorts in his last Sexy Santa photo shoot. I only washed them once before puttng them on him and it didn't stain him.) If you wash new items of clothing a few times before putting them on your doll, they'll be less likely to leave stains. If you still don't want to risk it, you can put pantyhose on your doll before putting dark pants/jeans on. You can cut the feet off the pantyhose so they won't be seen for photographic purposes. TPE tends to grip onto fabric, too - so if you put pantyhose on your doll first, the pants/jeans should slide up their legs more easily. The other option is second-hand clothing - because it's already been washed so many times, it shouldn't leave any stains. I hope this is helpful for you. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

INFORMATIONS