www.wmdolls.com

Jacob and JerJer

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
JerJer19

Jacob and JerJer

Post by JerJer19 »

Hi Everyone!

New here and new to dolls. My husband and I recently decided to try a threesome. We didnt want the drama with emotions etc. of another human. So, a doll was the best thing. Ok, so,we have 3 dolls because why not? We dont have the same taste in men. I would throw a female doll into the mix too but my husband is 100% gay and I havent mentioned it. Dont want the drama. I just wanted to say hi. I still have mixed feelings about having dolls. Internalized issues that having “sex dolls” is strange. I dont know. Ive been lurking here for a week or so. It would be nice if more people had male dolls and posted here.

Jerjer

JerJer19

Re: Jacob and JerJer

Post by JerJer19 »

Oh and another thing.Some of these dolls are HEAVY!! I have no idea how one person can move them around. I have no problem with an 80lb but after a 100lb its a mess.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF JerJer19! :multi:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Welcome to TDF!

Dolls are heavy. Rolling office chairs are a good way to move them around the house. Winches (hand crank or electric) are good too.

There's a lot of married people here on TDF (myself included) and countless reasons why we all have dolls. Dont be a stranger and feel free to share your thoughts or post pics of your dolls whenever you feel comfortable. After you make 5 posts or responses you will be able to post pics.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

20221212_141028.jpg
20221212_141028.jpg (190.96 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
Hello ,jer jer! Welcome to TDF.
Anastasia is a hermaphrodite doll.( has both)
And I love her! .my wife also seems to enjoy her as well.
I've recently gone through a situation where I was forced to expose Anastasia, and it has ultimately ended up being a huge turning point in my life .
Now a few people know about her and are perfectly OK with it .
Dolls do not seem to be as taboo as we who have them in secret tend to think they are.
My wife's freind was actually willing to come style her hair and do her make up .
She was giving me advice on how to better care for her wig.
I'm not saying you should tell the world , but I am suggesting that the deep taboo may only really be in your own head .
We live in a society today where everyone wears there sexuality out in the open .
And while I feel like this is a bit overboard,
It's cause others to be more accepting of sexual preferences.
And having a doll isn't much different!.
I hope you guys can find peace with your sexuality! This past week has been an extremely freeing time for me and I hope all who feel repressed can experience the euphoria of not having to keep the skeletons in your closet!

Anastasia sayes HI!

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

Anastasia wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:06 am 20221212_141028.jpgHello ,jer jer! Welcome to TDF.
Anastasia is a hermaphrodite doll.( has both)
And I love her! .my wife also seems to enjoy her as well.
I've recently gone through a situation where I was forced to expose Anastasia, and it has ultimately ended up being a huge turning point in my life .
Now a few people know about her and are perfectly OK with it .
Dolls do not seem to be as taboo as we who have them in secret tend to think they are.
My wife's freind was actually willing to come style her hair and do her make up .
She was giving me advice on how to better care for her wig.
I'm not saying you should tell the world , but I am suggesting that the deep taboo may only really be in your own head .
We live in a society today where everyone wears there sexuality out in the open .
And while I feel like this is a bit overboard,
It's cause others to be more accepting of sexual preferences.
And having a doll isn't much different!.
I hope you guys can find peace with your sexuality! This past week has been an extremely freeing time for me and I hope all who feel repressed can experience the euphoria of not having to keep the skeletons in your closet!

Anastasia sayes HI!
Wow, she is stunning!

I’ve had pretty good practice with not caring what other people think. Being a non heterosexual male raised in the mormon church in Utah has giving me a little bit of an attitude. Lol.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Welcome, JerJer and Jacob. I'm not on here as much as I used to be, but I have been here since January 2019 and I have had several male dolls (homemade fabric, TPE, silicone and mannequin) over the past several years. They are definitely a lot of fun, but I hear you 100% on the weight. My heaviest doll is 108 pounds. My lightest one is probably less than 5 pounds. Tell us about your male doll(s). Share photos, if you would like. We all love seeing photos of the different dolls out there!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

gogodolls wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:30 am Welcome to the TDF JerJer19! :multi:
Cheers! :glou:
Thank you!

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

ZombieWinter wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:38 am Welcome to TDF!

Dolls are heavy. Rolling office chairs are a good way to move them around the house. Winches (hand crank or electric) are good too.

There's a lot of married people here on TDF (myself included) and countless reasons why we all have dolls. Dont be a stranger and feel free to share your thoughts or post pics of your dolls whenever you feel comfortable. After you make 5 posts or responses you will be able to post pics.
Thanks! Yeah, i am lucky that its not just me helping move them.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

DG wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:23 am Welcome, JerJer and Jacob. I'm not on here as much as I used to be, but I have been here since January 2019 and I have had several male dolls (homemade fabric, TPE, silicone and mannequin) over the past several years. They are definitely a lot of fun, but I hear you 100% on the weight. My heaviest doll is 108 pounds. My lightest one is probably less than 5 pounds. Tell us about your male doll(s). Share photos, if you would like. We all love seeing photos of the different dolls out there!
Hi DG! 2 of them are cheap dolls. After reading the forum about knockoffs they could be them. The quality is good but we are waiting on an order from SpartanLover so I have nothing to compare them to. They are all TPE and average 5’5”. Typical twink looking faces but obviously have hit the gym way more than I would ever want to. I would love to get some body hair on them but not sure if glueing pubes or punching is better. I’ve watched some youtube videos on it and its a little scary. Lol Thanks for the welcome!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, JerJer19! Welcome to the Forum. :D I'm glad that you and your husband decided to use dolls for your threesomes. That definitely eliminates any potential jealousy that could come with human partners. Society in general seems to think that having sex dolls is "strange." But most of us here consider dolls to be a much safer option so I don't think there's anything strange about that. And dolls bring us happiness on our own terms. I think that's wonderful. I mean, look at me: I'm a woman who has a husband and a male doll because my husband had an accident that left him impotent and I went without sex for 10 years. Instead of seeking sex elsewhere and cheating on my husband, I got a doll. And I'm quite proud of that choice. I also want to thank you for stopping by and checking out Erik's thread. :D ps: yeah, some of these dolls can be HELLA heavy. I can just manage to lift Erik with my girly little arms. 8O I chose to tell the few people who are the closest to me about Erik and they've been very supportive. So that gives me hope.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

JerJer19 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:32 am
DG wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:23 am Welcome, JerJer and Jacob. I'm not on here as much as I used to be, but I have been here since January 2019 and I have had several male dolls (homemade fabric, TPE, silicone and mannequin) over the past several years. They are definitely a lot of fun, but I hear you 100% on the weight. My heaviest doll is 108 pounds. My lightest one is probably less than 5 pounds. Tell us about your male doll(s). Share photos, if you would like. We all love seeing photos of the different dolls out there!
Hi DG! 2 of them are cheap dolls. After reading the forum about knockoffs they could be them. The quality is good but we are waiting on an order from SpartanLover so I have nothing to compare them to. They are all TPE and average 5’5”. Typical twink looking faces but obviously have hit the gym way more than I would ever want to. I would love to get some body hair on them but not sure if glueing pubes or punching is better. I’ve watched some youtube videos on it and its a little scary. Lol Thanks for the welcome!
For a quick job, glue on hair patches. If you want something more real, then hair punching is the way to go. Once you have implanted the hairs, you can seal them in with a thin layer of 3M 94 Primer. Muesky6969 knows about the 3M primer. I implanted eyebrows and sideburns in one of my former dolls, Larry, back in early 2019. It was a lot of work, but worth it. I didn't use the 3M 94 primer or any sealant and his hairs stayed in.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

true_blue22 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:23 am Hi, JerJer19! Welcome to the Forum. :D I'm glad that you and your husband decided to use dolls for your threesomes. That definitely eliminates any potential jealousy that could come with human partners. Society in general seems to think that having sex dolls is "strange." But most of us here consider dolls to be a much safer option so I don't think there's anything strange about that. And dolls bring us happiness on our own terms. I think that's wonderful. I mean, look at me: I'm a woman who has a husband and a male doll because my husband had an accident that left him impotent and I went without sex for 10 years. Instead of seeking sex elsewhere and cheating on my husband, I got a doll. And I'm quite proud of that choice. I also want to thank you for stopping by and checking out Erik's thread. :D ps: yeah, some of these dolls can be HELLA heavy. I can just manage to lift Erik with my girly little arms. 8O I chose to tell the few people who are the closest to me about Erik and they've been very supportive. So that gives me hope.
Your thread is amazing. I love how crafty you are. I was thinking of making some velcro clothes. Mine wear button up jerseys right now. It will get boring. Also, keeping them in anything non-white kind of scares me because of the staining issue. Thanks for the welcome!
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

DG wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:26 pm
JerJer19 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:32 am
For a quick job, glue on hair patches. If you want something more real, then hair punching is the way to go. Once you have implanted the hairs, you can seal them in with a thin layer of 3M 94 Primer. Muesky6969 knows about the 3M primer. I implanted eyebrows and sideburns in one of my former dolls, Larry, back in early 2019. It was a lot of work, but worth it. I didn't use the 3M 94 primer or any sealant and his hairs stayed in.
Yes, that is whose videos I watched. She has a great personality and the videos are fun and informative. I would enjoy them even if I didnt have dolls. I have done felting before and have felting needles with spikes on them. I think it may rip the tpe too much,so the broken eye needle is probably the way to go. Thanks for the info. I may have to try the punching if the glue on patches look horrible.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I've used both kinds of needles. Just go slow, and you will be fine. :)
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage: