www.wmdolls.com

Jacob and JerJer

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Jacob and JerJer

Post by true_blue22 »

JerJer19 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:39 am New doll totally is british. Its strange how when I first saw him I immediately heard a cockney accent. I like to think he is flipping off everyone out the window and calling them “muppets”. No idea why this is sexy to me. Lol
Well, JerJer, I'm a total sucker for a British accent. James Marsters is American but he put on a British accent to play the vampire, Spike in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer." And I have a huge crush on that character. :wink: I love your new doll's attitude: he sounds like a live wire. :D
JerJer19 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:59 pm the penis on the new doll is a complete mess. I am definitely not putting it in me. The makers of it didn't wrap the wire inside very good so it's just a hard wire almost poking through the material. I have taken the whole skin off of it and am now going to use either some denser tpe/silicone to cover the wire or I am going to take another smaller penis and use it as the core. Could possibly just use another dildo completely and put the attachment/wire in it. This NEW doll has become a DIY project.
omg, WTF? If my doll arrived with a defective penis attachment, I would have taken photos of it immediately, emailed them to the vendor and demanded a replacement! Especially since we pay so much for our dolls. And the penis is a very important part of the doll's anatomy!
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

Unfortunately the doll had 3 things wrong with it and I didn't notice the penis until later. The tpe is very thin and the inside wire was not cushioned enough. So, after telling the vendor about the first issue and the vendor telling me I "agreed to the ToS' and it was "a shipping issue" I wrote another email explaining how I knew it wasn't a shipping issue. He ignored me after that. I didn't even tell him about the 2nd issue that was a big stain on the doll but I removed it with some mineral oil. The penis is the third issue and I don't have the time for the drama. I figure the vendor is missing out on my future buys and I have already steered someone else clear from buying from them... The ironic thing is the other two dolls I got for 1/3 the price were in perfect shape and one of them is the exact quality. The second is questionable but if I didn't know any better it would be great.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

true_blue22 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:49 am Well, JerJer, I'm a total sucker for a British accent. James Marsters is American but he put on a British accent to play the vampire, Spike in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer." And I have a huge crush on that character. :wink: I love your new doll's attitude: he sounds like a live wire. :D
LOL. He definitely has an attitude. I will have to get some pics. I made him a new penis with a Hanky Toys dildo. It is perfect.
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Oh, JerJer - I'm so sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with your vendor. Especially since there were a few things wrong with your doll. I certainly wouldn't be very happy if my brand new doll arrived with a big stain on it. I'm glad to hear that mineral oil successfully removed it. It's interesting to note that your cheaper dolls arrived in perfect condition. My advice to new doll owners is: take photos of everything so you have proof of any damage. Thankfully, someone advised me to do that before Erik arrived. I had my camera ready and I took photos of the box before I even opened it. (Long shots and closer ones.) I took photos of a deep cut on one side of the box in case the TPE had become damaged as a result. Then I took photos of each stage of unpacking the box and the contents within. Thankfully, WM did a top-notch job of packing Erik and he was in perfect condition. But I'm still glad I took the photos in case I needed to email them to my vendor. I'm pleased to know that you were able to use a dildo as a replacement penis. The only disappointment in regard to Erik is that his penis attachments lacked detail - so I use dildos, too - with O-ring underwear to attach them to his body. I love your doll's sassy attitude and I look forward to seeing pics of him when you feel like posting them. :D

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

true_blue22 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:06 am Oh, JerJer - I'm so sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with your vendor. Especially since there were a few things wrong with your doll. I certainly wouldn't be very happy if my brand new doll arrived with a big stain on it. I'm glad to hear that mineral oil successfully removed it. It's interesting to note that your cheaper dolls arrived in perfect condition. My advice to new doll owners is: take photos of everything so you have proof of any damage. Thankfully, someone advised me to do that before Erik arrived. I had my camera ready and I took photos of the box before I even opened it. (Long shots and closer ones.) I took photos of a deep cut on one side of the box in case the TPE had become damaged as a result. Then I took photos of each stage of unpacking the box and the contents within. Thankfully, WM did a top-notch job of packing Erik and he was in perfect condition. But I'm still glad I took the photos in case I needed to email them to my vendor. I'm pleased to know that you were able to use a dildo as a replacement penis. The only disappointment in regard to Erik is that his penis attachments lacked detail - so I use dildos, too - with O-ring underwear to attach them to his body. I love your doll's sassy attitude and I look forward to seeing pics of him when you feel like posting them. :D
Thank you. I really wasn't expecting any damage because the box was perfect and my previous dolls didn't have damage. I thought a more expensive one couldn't possibly have damage...LOL. Yeah... I'm trying to be very optimistic person. The vendor is replacing the penis. I had to send another email that was more aggressive than the others. I guess it worked. I still have the scratch to fix and should probably get to it soon so it doesn't get worse.

I've been trying temp tattoos on my doll. First one just slid right off. The second is sticking but may now work. He needs even more attitude.
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

With regard to sex dolls and the taboo associated with them - I think its really dependent on WHERE you live more than anything. I live in the Northeast, which (outside the Pacific west) is about as open minded as you can find in the US (though ignorance is everywhere).

I live in subsidized housing that is owned and operated by the federal government. I've had HUD, fire inspectors, pest control inspectors, local first responders and even the phone company here with my dolls out in full display (of course they are properly clothed) and I have NOT had a single issue with anyone. In fact, the property manager of my building told me I have every right to have dolls and should not feel I have to hide them, its not the first time they've seen them and they told me if I ever have an issue, to let them know. They've all been extremely professional and considerate.

I think the shame of the taboo is more something we can often project upon ourselves and perhaps others can sense it. I am non-apologetic about my dolls and I think that works in my favor. I think if you act ashamed or show shame, people will be less accepting. There is NO shame in owning proper aged sex dolls. No matter what your reason is. Most of my dolls aren't even used for sex, they are used for companionship. Only a few of them are also used for sexual purposes.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

JerJer19 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:45 pm Thank you. I really wasn't expecting any damage because the box was perfect and my previous dolls didn't have damage. I thought a more expensive one couldn't possibly have damage...LOL. Yeah... I'm trying to be very optimistic person. The vendor is replacing the penis. I had to send another email that was more aggressive than the others. I guess it worked. I still have the scratch to fix and should probably get to it soon so it doesn't get worse.

I've been trying temp tattoos on my doll. First one just slid right off. The second is sticking but may now work. He needs even more attitude.
You're welcome, JerJer. I'm glad to hear that the vendor is replacing the damaged penis attachment. I would have sent a more aggressive email, too - especially if they weren't willing to replace it! How deep/long is the scratch on your doll? DG has successfully applied temporary tattoos to her TPE guy in the past. If you PM her, she might be able to give you some advice. ps: a sassy doll with tattoos and more attitude sounds awesome! :D

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

Shocked. I've always had a difficult time taking penis/dildo. Just didn't enjoy it much. The TPE cocks are smoooooth. Tried it yesterday and I was surprised how easy it was. Ok..so it was only a 6 inch and I would definitely try bigger now. Maybe this could be fun. Jer seemed to enjoy it.
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yeah, the WM TPE ones are really smooth, especially the 19/21cm one.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

I did use a lot of lube but it went in way more easy than anything else. Are the silicone dolls cocks silicone? I'm a little worried about my new guy now. Not sure silicone would be good if it's the real hard type.
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yes, they are silicone. I've had RD and (not supposed to mention the brand here) and their silicone penises have firm cores, but the outer skin is very soft.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

JerJer19 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:56 am Shocked. I've always had a difficult time taking penis/dildo. Just didn't enjoy it much. The TPE cocks are smoooooth. Tried it yesterday and I was surprised how easy it was. Ok..so it was only a 6 inch and I would definitely try bigger now. Maybe this could be fun. Jer seemed to enjoy it.
Hi, JerJer. I agree that TPE dicks feel the most realistic and are enjoyable to use - they're nice and soft. I've been on a dildo-buying spree lately and I was determined that I wasn't going to buy silicone. But I saw a dual-density silicone dildo that looked amazing and I bought it. It felt much better than I had hoped. When I get the time, I'll do a full review of the ones that I bought on Erik's thread.

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

true_blue22 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:32 pm
Hi, JerJer. I agree that TPE dicks feel the most realistic and are enjoyable to use - they're nice and soft. I've been on a dildo-buying spree lately and I was determined that I wasn't going to buy silicone. But I saw a dual-density silicone dildo that looked amazing and I bought it. It felt much better than I had hoped. When I get the time, I'll do a full review of the ones that I bought on Erik's thread.
That would be great! I haven’t had good luck with silicone. They always are too hard.
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I have been on a dildo buying spree too!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

DG wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:03 pm I have been on a dildo buying spree too!
Ya’ll are having way too much fun. :haha4:
I was thinking of taking all of the ones I have collected and turning them into a wind spinner….rain chain…wind chime. I have no idea. Its entertaining to suction cup one to my forehead and be a dick head unicorn.
Dude Harem -
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

INFORMATIONS