sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145-#8 AIO First impressions and Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
ColdWaffles

Sanhui 145-#8 AIO First impressions and Review

Post by ColdWaffles »

Hey everyone, so my doll has finally arrived. I ordered the Sanhui 145-#8 AIO by emailing Mike who provided great service and support. My doll was ordered on the 2nd of January, and shipped out on the 12th, so it took them only almost 2 weeks to finish making this doll. My doll surprisingly only took 7 days in transit from China to my doorstep in Canada. This doll went through Canadian customs and government inspections in about 4 hours. I will be posting this review in parts, sorry for the lengthy read, but I hope this helps others who are interested in a doll from Sanhui. So, without further ado, I will start my first impressions and review of this doll from Sanhui :

Options that I have selected for this doll:
-standard joints with flexi skeleton
-hard feet(standing without studs)
-soft(gel) breasts
-textured skin
-soft butt
-soft thighs
-soft vagina
-permanent labia pigmentation
-permanent nipple pigmentation
-hymen
-articulated fingers

When my package arrived from UPS, they were late with their estimated delivery time as usual but at least it was within the same day on 1/19/2023. I tried to ask if the driver would help me bring the doll up a short flight of stairs since he had a dolly but he flat out refused saying it wasn't his job. I was going to tip him nicely too but oh well. I did not have much trouble carrying the package up by hand. The package weighed 31kg/68lb so it's not too heavy thankfully
Arrival
Arrival
20230119_185413.jpg (3.82 MiB) Viewed 4744 times
box side
box side
20230119_185443.jpg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 4744 times
The package arrived without damage on the box. The delivery driver did not lay the box flat down as per instructions on the box on arrival, but since I was there to accept the package it was not a big deal.
open box packaging
open box packaging
20230119_185630.jpg (3.25 MiB) Viewed 4744 times
box packaging
box packaging
20230119_185641.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 4744 times
doll in box
doll in box
20230119_185908.jpg (3.59 MiB) Viewed 4744 times
doll in box shoes on feet
doll in box shoes on feet
20230119_185746.jpg (3.66 MiB) Viewed 4744 times
doll in box close face
doll in box close face
20230119_185920.jpg (3.59 MiB) Viewed 4744 times
As you can see, Sanhui had packaged the doll pretty well with plenty of cushioning and support for the doll. The doll came in perfect condition unscathed. I was lucky to have a short transit time. They had also put a pair of sneakers on the doll's feet as protection which was a nice touch. Since this doll went through government border inspection, I thought the packaging would be moved around or the doll misplaced a bit but to my surprise, the doll looks completely untouched.
doll out of box no wig
doll out of box no wig
20230119_193731.jpg (3.4 MiB) Viewed 4744 times
doll out of box with wig
doll out of box with wig
20230119_194316.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 4744 times
doll out of box some clothes
doll out of box some clothes
20230120_104942.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 4744 times
doll out of box some clothes2
doll out of box some clothes2
20230120_105031.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 4744 times
This is my second doll that I have owned now. My first doll being a TPE WM 140-B cup. All I can say is wow, what a difference it is between TPE and silicone. When my WM TPE doll first arrived, there was a really strong smell from the tpe which I absolutely hated. It ended up making me feel sick so I did not use the doll after the first time for a couple of weeks until the smell faded a good amount. This Sanhui doll came with pretty much no smell at all which is awesome. Definitely a big plus for smell sensitive people like me. The feeling of silicone is also much more realistic to me especially with the foam padding on top of the metal skeleton. So far, I have only positive things to say about this doll so far. The face and body of this doll is beautifully sculpted and the Sanhui wigs that people keep talking about really do stay on very well on these small heads. Thanks for your time!

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui 145-#8 AIO First impressions and Review

Post by Doll Master »

Cool doll. I have some questions for you.

Joint Stiffness -- I would consider getting a loose joints Sanhui doll. Do you think it would be better/worse or just different from yours?

Pussy -- Is it soft enough? Some owners have said its much more firm than TPE.

Placement -- Is the LHP good? Does she look good in doggy pose?

Skin -- Is the skin sticky? have you powdered her? Is it smooth enough?

Wow she's cute!

THX

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Doll Master wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:59 am Cool doll. I have some questions for you.

Joint Stiffness -- I would consider getting a loose joints Sanhui doll. Do you think it would be better/worse or just different from yours?

Pussy -- Is it soft enough? Some owners have said its much more firm than TPE.

Placement -- Is the LHP good? Does she look good in doggy pose?

Skin -- Is the skin sticky? have you powdered her? Is it smooth enough?

Wow she's cute!

THX
The joints on my doll are pretty smooth and not too hard to move on my doll except for 1 leg that is a bit stiff but is starting to loosen over time. I would say that if you're just only going to be using your doll for only sex then I would suggest getting loose joints. The loose joints would make bed time a lot more fluid in action but just be unable to pose for photography

I have gotten the soft vagina option and comparing that to the tpe insert I've tried, I would say that Sanhui's soft vagina silicone option is pretty amazing. The soft vagina is pretty comparably soft to the WM tpe insert. I find that the silicone also gives it a little less give than tpe so I feel more stimulation and realism compared to tpe. Sanhui's love hole also has some nice bumps and grooves inside compared to the tpe insert that I had the chance of using previously. I will definitely not be going back to tpe ever again as this feels so much better for bed in realism and stimulation/feel.

LHP - I haven't had the chance to try doggy with my doll yet but so far missionary and cowgirl have been really easy and good. Their is also no gaping hole syndrome with this doll so that is a very big plus for Sanhui. The doll looks great still with her legs spread apart. The Coeros cleaner that I also just bought makes cleaning a non-insert vagina such a breeze

Skin - The skin isn't really sticky but is more of a smooth/very very slightly stickyish feeling with a bit of oilyness. I have spray washed the doll once so far but have not gotten to powdering yet which I should do tmr. Thanks for the reminder!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations! Very pretty lady you have there! :angel: ✨💖
Happy dollymoon! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Congratulations! You made a great choice - she's very pretty. Sanhui has been a favorite of mine since owning one. Isn't the silicone insanely soft?! :D

Sanhui makes excellent dolls. I'm sure she'll be well worth the investment. Post more pics when you can!
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Mynameissss

Post by Mynameissss »

Man mine is still in customs... been like 15 days now...

I'm happy you got yours though!

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Congrats on your new doll!

It's crazy how fast you got her!

Thanks for your review and hope to see more pics of your new lady! :thumbs_up:

Mynameissss

Post by Mynameissss »

When the doll came into canada did you have to pay any fees? If so how do you go about that? I'd like to order directly from sanhui but know nothing of the fees and taxes ect. With customs.

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Mynameissss wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:25 am When the doll came into canada did you have to pay any fees? If so how do you go about that? I'd like to order directly from sanhui but know nothing of the fees and taxes ect. With customs.
Yeah I had to pay $208 and Sanhui declared $800 value thankfully so it didn't hurt as bad as it could have. You would be paying the delivery agent your custom duties/fees

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Congrats! She looks great
I'm very jealous of the AIO style dolls

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Second Part of my review:
Alright, so after about 2 days of ownership with this new doll. I have a bit more experience and time to properly explore more about this doll.

LHP
So for those of you who are wondering about the LHP and doggy. I had the time to go for a ride and find out if it works out well. Unsurprisingly, with Sanhui's reputation for making dolls mainly for the purpose of sex, doggy was not an issue at all. I was able to do regular doggy, side doggy, and upright with her on her side doggy. The latter positioning gave some nice sensations with the grooves on the side of her love hole which made for a nice experience. I have only had 2 days with this doll using the soft vagina but all I can say is that it seems to be worth the money. It is almost as soft as TPE but the firmer feeling and their grooves/bumps make for a really nice sensation. Cleaning is also a breeze with the Coeros cleaner. I will definitely not go back to a more manual method of cleaning

Hard standing feet with no bolts
Alright, so I'm pretty into feet and both of my dolls have needed to have nice feet with no bolts showing or that would be a turn off for me. This hard silicone feet is really different from the normal tpe feet that I had the chance of experiencing before. I would say that the hard silicone feet look much more realistic since the toes arent flopping around everywhere, but it is quite a lot harder so you would not be doing any footjobs with this. If you like to taste or suck on your dolls toes then the hard feet would probably provide a better experience than having it soft in my opinion. Here you can also see where the hard silicone cuts off and transitions into soft silicone in the last picture :
doll feet out of box
doll feet out of box
20230120_121419.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
doll feet2
doll feet2
20230120_185152.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
doll feet top
doll feet top
20230120_185246.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
doll feet side
doll feet side
20230120_185258.jpg (3.13 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
doll feet hard silicone cut off
doll feet hard silicone cut off
20230120_185307.jpg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
Articulated Hands
For the articulated hands, so far I have found that these feel much more robust and durable compared to the wire fingers that we have gotten so used to. The fingers bend at the joints that can make for a much more realistic looking photo. I don't really use my doll for any sexual actions involving her hands so I don't have anything to share on that but I would say that it would probably be better than wire for sure. I find that the size on the hands are a good length and size for this doll. It's not super small or unproportional
doll articulated hands
doll articulated hands
20230120_184914.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 4521 times
This is my first AIO doll and I find that it gives a much more realistic experience with your doll. Previously, when in bed with the doll, the head could come flying off when things get heated and ruin the moment. With the AIO, you don't have that problem at all which is really nice. The tradeoff to that would be the limited positioning of the head compared to the non-aio dolls but that isn't a problem for me. Dressing the AIO doll is also a little harder as you have a head in the way, but Sanhui's flexi skeleton makes it not hard to put on shirts. I don't think I will be going back to a non-aio doll now tho after experiecing one
boots posing
boots posing
20230121_130915.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 4518 times
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by request of the OP

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Not even considering the hurrendous looking tear, the vagina / vulva detail is lacking compared to Zelex, Tayu, and other silicone doll manufacturers. Not impressed and quite surprised that this is a Sanhui doll. I personally went through the same type of vulva tear on my cheap $1800 silicone CST doll, but I'm surprised this is a Sanhui at double the price.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Chompers wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:06 pm Not even considering the hurrendous looking tear, the vagina / vulva detail is lacking compared to Zelex, Tayu, and other silicone doll manufacturers. Not impressed and quite surprised that this is a Sanhui doll. I personally went through the same type of vulva tear on my cheap $1800 silicone CST doll, but I'm surprised this is a Sanhui at double the price.
If you look closely, the 'hymen' is still intact. That's crazy that part didn't 'break' and instead ended up contributing to the lower area splitting. The placement is much better than that other brand, from what I've seen. It actually looks pretty good. Really appreciate the review ColdWaffles. Thanks. :thumbs_up:

Floop

Post by Floop »

ColdWaffles wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:36 pm Second Part of my review:
. . . .
Alright, so I'm pretty into feet and both of my dolls have needed to have nice feet with no bolts showing or that would be a turn off for me. This hard silicone feet is really different from the normal tpe feet that I had the chance of experiencing before. I would say that the hard silicone feet look much more realistic since the toes arent flopping around everywhere, but it is quite a lot harder so you would not be doing any footjobs with this. If you like to taste or suck on your dolls toes then the hard feet would probably provide a better experience than having it soft in my opinion. Here you can also see where the hard silicone cuts off and transitions into soft silicone in the last picture :
20230120_121419.jpg20230120_185152.jpg20230120_185246.jpg20230120_185258.jpg20230120_185307.jpg
Hey ColdWaffles, I'm also a foot guy. I'll say now that your girl has some nice ones. Great choice in nail color, by the way. I have a couple question for you. I see that she has hard feet, and read that footjobs don't seem to be an option. That being said, here are my questions: (1) Am I incorrect for having thought (prior to reading your review) that the feel of hard feet flesh appear more lifelike? (2) Is the silicone skin on the hard feet is "rough"?

Specific to (1), I have seen video juxtapositions of soft feet vs hard feet, and in these videos the former appeared a bit stretchy and a bit jiggly to the touch (not floppy like TPE, thankfully) whereas the latter appeared soft enough at the skin level that fingers/thumbs were still able to make slight impressions from touch while rubbing. As for (2), the content of your comment on which this question is based was relayed to me by a vendor who described hard feet as "rough". Would lube and lighter contact against the skin not rectify this issue thereby making footjobs possible albeit withing limits?

To be sure, I'm not--at all--doubting anyone's testimony, namely when I haven't experienced these parts firsthand. I'm only trying to gain a better understanding prior to the finalization of my own order.

:glou:

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Floop wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:40 pm
ColdWaffles wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:36 pm Second Part of my review:
. . . .
20230120_121419.jpg20230120_185152.jpg20230120_185246.jpg20230120_185258.jpg20230120_185307.jpg
Hey ColdWaffles, I'm also a foot guy. I'll say now that your girl has some nice ones. Great choice in nail color, by the way. I have a couple question for you. I see that she has hard feet, and read that footjobs don't seem to be an option. That being said, here are my questions: (1) Am I incorrect for having thought (prior to reading your review) that the feel of hard feet flesh appear more lifelike? (2) Is the silicone skin on the hard feet is "rough"?

Specific to (1), I have seen video juxtapositions of soft feet vs hard feet, and in these videos the former appeared a bit stretchy and a bit jiggly to the touch (not floppy like TPE, thankfully) whereas the latter appeared soft enough at the skin level that fingers/thumbs were still able to make slight impressions from touch while rubbing. As for (2), the content of your comment on which this question is based was relayed to me by a vendor who described hard feet as "rough". Would lube and lighter contact against the skin not rectify this issue thereby making footjobs possible albeit withing limits?

To be sure, I'm not--at all--doubting anyone's testimony, namely when I haven't experienced these parts firsthand. I'm only trying to gain a better understanding prior to the finalization of my own order.

:glou:
The hard feet silicone isnt rough by any means at all. its just quite a lot denser and more firm. I would say that these feet do look and feel more realistic as real feet arent floppy. The floppy feet didnt really do it for me but these hard feet are leagues better imo.

2 - Since the hard silicone isnt rough at all, I guess you could attempt footjobs by being lighter and using more lube. The thing with this is that with the floppy feet u would be able to wrap the feet around your John to provide more stimulation. I dont think thats really possible with the hard feet. pros and cons definitely

INFORMATIONS