sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145-#8 AIO First impressions and Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui 145-#8 AIO First impressions and Review

Post by DollPhilosopher »

ColdWaffles wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:03 am
Mynameissss wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:38 pm
ColdWaffles wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:52 am
hardwiguy wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:06 pm Hey ColdWaffles, have you got any updates on the situation yet, or b/c Chinese New Year's just recently ended, are you still waiting as well? Just wanted to know.
Ive just been waiting to receive the glue they sent me to attempt a fix. Glue has finally arrived in my city but I cant seem to pay the imports fees due to UPS' crappy website. Going to need to call them tmr about it
Hey waffles, get it fixed yet? Still positive experience with the doll other than the tear? I just ordered a 150cm AIO.... man it would be great if it ships as fast as yours did!
I just received the glue that Sanhui has sent me. I am in the process of moving houses so I wont be able to attempt the fix for 2 weeks or so. I have emailed Mike from Sanhui little while back ago for the instructions on the glue but havent gotten a reply yet.

I am really hoping that this glue can fix my doll since Im actually afraid of using my doll because of the tear. I was told by Sanhui not to use the doll until I glue the tear so Its been weeks since I've used the doll
Happy Valentine's day to you two. :'(

I hope it all is made right in the end. Sanhui has a reputation as a company that stands behind its products, and the Rev seems to have some pull with them, so I have high hopes that next Valentine's day will be much better for you two.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Is it just me, or did the posts and photos about the vaginal tear get completely removed from this thread? 8O

Mynameissss

Post by Mynameissss »

hardwiguy wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:29 pm Is it just me, or did the posts and photos about the vaginal tear get completely removed from this thread? 8O
yea i was thinking the same

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

You are correct, they were removed.
Makes you wonder, doesn't it.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

RevJack wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:07 pm You are correct, they were removed.
Makes you wonder, doesn't it.
Maybe it was "we'll send you another body to make it so it never happened, but please make it so it never happened in the forum."

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Nope, all they sent was "Glue".
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

RevJack wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:01 pm Nope, all they sent was "Glue".
As far as we know. Maybe more things happened and we've not been told. I do hope this oddity is explained at some point.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

I'm new to this world of dolls (still don't have my first one yet!) but it would certainly be nice to have some transparency. I'm very familiar with the East Asian notion of "saving face", but seeing as though this is a world-wide website and people of all nationalities frequent it, knowing what is going on would be beneficial to everyone. I, for one, have put the idea of purchasing a Sanhui doll on indefinite hold, but would love to know the real story. Again, not trying to stir the pot, I just have a naturally curious mindset and obfuscation irks me.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

hardwiguy wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:25 pm
I'm new to this world of dolls (still don't have my first one yet!) but it would certainly be nice to have some transparency. I'm very familiar with the East Asian notion of "saving face", but seeing as though this is a world-wide website and people of all nationalities frequent it, knowing what is going on would be beneficial to everyone. I, for one, have put the idea of purchasing a Sanhui doll on indefinite hold, but would love to know the real story. Again, not trying to stir the pot, I just have a naturally curious mindset and obfuscation irks me.
In truth it seems like all the silicones have this problem occasionally, as I noted in a previous post; this is not a specifically Sanhui problem. However, knowing how or if the issue is resolved to the customer's satisfaction is huge. Perhaps it is paramount on any large purchase item. I too hope for a good report in the end.

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

I have just received silicone glue from Sanhui but am about to move into a new place next week so I won't be able to attempt the first repair for a week or so. If this repair doesn't solve the problem which I am not too sure it will due to other peoples experiences with trying to glue the labia then hopefully Sanhui will stand behind their product and offer a good warranty for this. I will keep you all updated as I progress with this. I haven't used the doll for a few weeks now since Sanhui advised me not to use the doll until I have glue the tear as the tear will get worse with use.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

ColdWaffles wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:31 am
I have just received silicone glue from Sanhui but am about to move into a new place next week so I won't be able to attempt the first repair for a week or so. If this repair doesn't solve the problem which I am not too sure it will due to other peoples experiences with trying to glue the labia then hopefully Sanhui will stand behind their product and offer a good warranty for this. I will keep you all updated as I progress with this. I haven't used the doll for a few weeks now since Sanhui advised me not to use the doll until I have glue the tear as the tear will get worse with use.
Thanks for the update ColdWaffles. While I hope that the glue works, I too am doubtful that it will bring it into as good of a condition as you deserve. If you don't mind me asking, did you remove those posts with the photos, or did Sanhui ask for them to be removed? Sorry if this question is out of line.

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I hope your move is going well, and wonder if there's anything more known at this point.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

DollPhilosopher wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:14 pm I hope your move is going well, and wonder if there's anything more known at this point.
Yes the move went great! thank you for asking. I have gotten lucky in securing a nice apartment for now until I can mortgage a home. Having the box to pack the doll in definitely helped a ton. I have just worked out a good resolution for my doll with Sanhui that makes me a very happy and satisfied customer. Sanhui and Mike did not hesitate at all with providing a good resolution that I would be happy and satisfied with. I will definitely be purchasing from Sanhui again for sure on my next doll purchases knowing that they will stand behind their products.

I have tried out the silicone glue that Sanhui has sent me and those worked ok. The glue definitely dries/cures harder than the silicone so I tried to use it as sparingly as possible. So far the glue has held up after one use currently. I will be further using the doll to see how well their glue lasts. The glue didnt dry very hard like I was worried that it would. It does change the way it feels but it is an acceptable amount that still allows me to keep using the doll and not wasting it.

After having the doll for a bit longer, I can say for sure that the new harder silicone feet is an amazing upgrade for feet lovers. It is leagues better than soft floppy toes on other dolls. Feels pretty real and silicone doesnt have a bad taste/smell like TPE does. The soft gel implant upgrades that I have gotten on my doll are still full, soft, and jiggly like the day that I had received the doll. I am excited to spend more time with my doll now knowing that my doll purchase did not end badly since Sanhui is willing to stand behind their products. A+ on their service and quality. I would say that Mike from sanhui is a big reason that I will be sticking with Sanhui for my dolls. He provides really fast responses to my many questions and does not seem annoyed in the slightest and his answers are very clear with no beating around the bush. Thank you again for the amazing doll Sanhui and Mike!

Sorry to have kept everyone waiting for the update. Moving is hectic and of course it snows heavy on the day I move

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Finally decided to add some false nails to my doll since it doesnt come with nails. got a set off amazon but should have used aliexpress as their variety is much larger and cheaper aa well. The nails ended up being a little big but its not too bad. What do you all think?
Attachments
20230325_191203.jpg
20230325_191203.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 1259 times
20230325_191049.jpg
20230325_191049.jpg (3.06 MiB) Viewed 1259 times
20230325_191232.jpg
20230325_191232.jpg (3.29 MiB) Viewed 1259 times
20230325_191237.jpg
20230325_191237.jpg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 1259 times

INFORMATIONS