sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145-#8 AIO First impressions and Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sanhui 145-#8 AIO First impressions and Review

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

ColdWaffles wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:37 am What do you all think?
They are certainly very funky looking nails. I don’t think I’ve ever seen nails like that :thumbs_up:

Good to hear you were able to repair your doll.

I’ve always had silpoxy recommended to me but not super impressed with it. What was the silicone glue they sent you?

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:53 pm
ColdWaffles wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:37 am What do you all think?
They are certainly very funky looking nails. I don’t think I’ve ever seen nails like that :thumbs_up:

Good to hear you were able to repair your doll.

I’ve always had silpoxy recommended to me but not super impressed with it. What was the silicone glue they sent you?
The glue that they sent me did not have a label on it. I was sent 2 small tubes of the glue. I havent used silpoxy before so I am not sure if it is just that. It dries relatively soft still but not nearly as soft as the doll. The glue has been holding up pretty good

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

So it has been 6 months since I have received my doll Rose, the Sanhui 145-#8 AIO. My doll is mainly laying on her back when stored away out of view. So far, the soft butt and thigh add on has not gone out of shape or even compress due to the weight of the doll. I must add that I would very very highly recommend these 2 add ons along with the gel breasts as I feel that they were a game changer for me. My doll is stored on a memory foam mattress though so that could be a reason. I have used the doll many many times now, probably over 60 times and have not had any problems with the doll or the silicone. The articulated fingers are still great with no damage, the hard feet has not been used to stand at all so far so there is no damage to her feet either. The gel breasts are still in great shape and very perky. When I had first got the doll, the joints were a little stiff but have now loosened up a bit and she now moves much more naturally, hardly any creaking from the joints when used.

I really did not like the first set of false toenails that I bought for Rose so I had to change them out along with finally adding some false nails for her hands. I think that these nails look and fit her much better than the previous.
I have also bought another cheap wig from Ali that looks pretty good. Problem with it is that the wig is still too big for Rose even with the hooks on the smallest strap on the adjustable wig. I definitely need to try the headband method that I have saw on the forums previously when I find the time. How does Rose look now? I was too lazy to edit the pictures so here are some raw shots

So far, I am still extremely satisfied with my first Sanhui doll still and have no regrets with my purchase. Sanhui has taken care of me with any problems that I have had and am very appreciative of Sanhui's amazing work of art and customer service by Mike. I cannot wait to see what new add ons or tech that Sanhui will present for us in the future. The world of dolls is really starting to get pretty darn realistic and awesome

Proud Owner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Proud Owner »

She's a beautiful doll, ColdWaffles. Congratulations.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Coldwaffles,
The tabs at the end of the toenails are not supposed to stay on bro, they are just there to help with placement.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Proud Owner wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:09 pm She's a beautiful doll, ColdWaffles. Congratulations.
Thanks! Seems like we both love blonde on our girls. Looks amazing on pretty girls
RevJack wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:40 pm Coldwaffles,
The tabs at the end of the toenails are not supposed to stay on bro, they are just there to help with placement.
😂😂 yeah I just glued those nails on so i just left the tabs on while it was drying. Wasnt sure if they were going to stick with that amount. I was seeing how much glue I needed on the nails for them to stay on.

I wonder when Sanhui will be able to come up with some lighter weight doll tech. That would probably prompt me to get a second doll. I wish the 145-8 had bigger breasts

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Gorgeous perfect doll 😍

The finger nails look great. The toenails look great too, but are they the wrong way around? (On the big toe the silver bit is not at the tip.)

Where do you buy the nails from?

I’ve never replaced a finger or toe nail, but it looks fun, I should give it a go.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Very nice doll. :D

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Glad your doll has been holding up well over the six month period. She's a stunner!

I'm a big fan of her toe nails! 8)

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:21 am Gorgeous perfect doll 😍

The finger nails look great. The toenails look great too, but are they the wrong way around? (On the big toe the silver bit is not at the tip.)

Where do you buy the nails from?

I’ve never replaced a finger or toe nail, but it looks fun, I should give it a go.
Scared me for a second there thinking I put them on wrong but the silver part is in the correct spot. I bought these nails from Aliexpress. Took around a month for shipping but they were only about $6. I usually do most of the shopping for my doll on Ali since it's pretty easy to get much smaller sizes than in the Americas. Big plus is that its a lot cheaper too since you're probably ordering direct from the manufacturer. Changing your dolls nails is very simple but makes a big change in the looks IMO. So worth
Socratus wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:23 am Very nice doll. :D
Thanks Socratus!
JustDude wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:28 am Glad your doll has been holding up well over the six month period. She's a stunner!

I'm a big fan of her toe nails! 8)
Thanks JustDude! took awhile to find the right nails. There's so many options online to go through. Finding quality ones was not easy. This is my first silicone doll and there is no way that I would be able to go back to TPE after this

Dollbabsown

Post by Dollbabsown »

Thank you for your review and good to read.
Nice that the doll is still as good as day 1 after half a year.
And that despite a lot of use, this has no annoying effect on her.
Sanhui also sells wigs that are smaller in size.
Ali also has smaller size wigs with a good search.
The hand nails look good on her, so does Rose as a blonde.
On to a year with Rose, and have fun with Rose.
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Good looking doll. I like the head choice and your makeup improvements, she is interesting. Her boob size seems to be smaller than the D on most 145's. Hope to see more of her!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Fareastas
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fareastas »

Is her mouth constantly opened or is there a jaw function?

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Dollbabsown wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:49 pm Thank you for your review and good to read.
Nice that the doll is still as good as day 1 after half a year.
And that despite a lot of use, this has no annoying effect on her.
Sanhui also sells wigs that are smaller in size.
Ali also has smaller size wigs with a good search.
The hand nails look good on her, so does Rose as a blonde.
On to a year with Rose, and have fun with Rose.
thanks Dollbabs! Rose has been a good experience with silicone so far
Wight wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:51 am Good looking doll. I like the head choice and your makeup improvements, she is interesting. Her boob size seems to be smaller than the D on most 145's. Hope to see more of her!
thanks Wight! the boob size would have been perfect if they offered Ds like their non AIO dolls
Fareastas wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:04 pm Is her mouth constantly opened or is there a jaw function?
I got the moveable jaw option on this doll. The jaw can be opened more or closed. I really like the option

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

Chompers wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:06 pm Not even considering the hurrendous looking tear, the vagina / vulva detail is lacking compared to Zelex, Tayu, and other silicone doll manufacturers. Not impressed and quite surprised that this is a Sanhui doll. I personally went through the same type of vulva tear on my cheap $1800 silicone CST doll, but I'm surprised this is a Sanhui at double the price.
a little late but seeing the mention of Zelex, i gotta comment... i got their 147cm (advertised as their premium doll compared to, say, their 155cm)... great, great, great details to the vagina, but it's torn after the very first use (the anus too... and i'm not the only one), so it doesn't get used a lot... now one of the breasts is deflated while hanging on the rack!!!... their silicone is also on the hard side, harder than Sanhui's silicone for sure... my Sanhui 145-A is more than 2 years old, and no tear, no deflation... just got a 145-AA (flat chested) too.

Tayu has the worst looking vagina, no detail at all, from what i have seen on their forum (that Peach face is gorgeous though), so I don't know what you were looking at.

AIO dolls are more expensive than detachable-head dolls because if they don't come out right from the mold, doll makers have to throw the whole thing away instead of just the body, or the head, separately. Both of my Saunhui 145-A and 145-AA cost around $2200 - $2300 each (i go light on the options), not that much more than your $1800 CST.

INFORMATIONS