www.wmdolls.com

Where to buy dolls from DHDOLL?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
testdriver

Where to buy dolls from DHDOLL?

Post by testdriver »

Hi everyone,

I'm very much interested in buying "Xiaowei" from DHDOLL but I cannot find any reputable vendor selling this doll, at least not one listed on this forum's vendor pages. I find some dolls from DHDOLL on spartanlover, but not the one I'm looking for. :(
This would be my first doll, so I do not want to make mistakes falling for a knockoff or a complete scam.
I'd very much appreciate it if someone who bought a doll from DHDOLL in the past and was/is satisfied could let me know where they bought!

Thanks a lot!
Martin

MJsCave
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Where to buy dolls from DHDOLL?

Post by MJsCave »

Hi Martin,

Welcome to the forum! I’m a newbie here myself too.

You could ask Spartanlover, they’re here on the forum. Look on the main menu under doll vendors. They may be able to order the doll you want if they have other dolls from that particular manufacturer, or point you in the right direction.

Good luck MJ

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

Martin, I think Xiaowei has the same body as Eddie on SpartanLover. Seems like SpartanLover could order it with your desired head. I’ll be interested to see if that’s the case.

testdriver

Post by testdriver »

FormerlyHot wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:40 pm Martin, I think Xiaowei has the same body as Eddie on SpartanLover. Seems like SpartanLover could order it with your desired head. I’ll be interested to see if that’s the case.
Hi!
Yes, you are right even though one of the pictures on spartanlover (the factory pic) looks much more like another 165cm doll from AFdolls (goes by different names on different pages) - body the same or very similar - I'm confused.
Just for fun I configured "Eddie" on spartanlover and put him to the cart. He reaches prices though that are very very high for a TPE doll with TPE head (way beyond $2000 including tax, free 90(!)-day shipping, but without any extras). I guess I will contact them directly one of these days but I'd still appreciate some input on alternative vendors.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I just took a look at DH Doll's site. The majority of the dolls look a bit too young, in my opinion. Also, the first brand to come to mind, upon looking at them, is that they are probably made by AF or AiBei.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

The specific doll Martin is talking about has an Asian face and could certainly pass for being past the age of consent, especially wearing something dressier.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Hello Martin,

Yes, we have this doll at https://spartanlover.com/products/55-ma ... doll-kevin. He's not on the main page because of the lack of demand. In fact, we have pretty much all male dolls. Just some of them are not showcased.

You may also be interested in the AF version, which is cheaper: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... doll-harry. He has several silicone head options as well.

90-day sea shipping and taxes are only in Canada, EU, and Australia. In the US, no taxes, and sea shipping is 20-30 days. Please contact me at https://spartanlover.com/pages/contact-us, I will give you a discount or a free 10-day air shipping upgrade.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-01-20 221718.jpg
Screenshot 2023-01-20 221718.jpg (81.42 KiB) Viewed 1160 times
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

testdriver

Post by testdriver »

FormerlyHot wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:52 pm The specific doll Martin is talking about has an Asian face and could certainly pass for being past the age of consent, especially wearing something dressier.
Thanks!

Jmacb9

Post by Jmacb9 »

Hi, not sure if you're still looking for responses on this topic, but I have a DHDOLL and thought I should chime in. I bought "Harley" from Spartan Lover because I also could not find any other legit vendor carrying the brand, despite hours of searching. I'm pretty satisfied with the purchase aside from two complications:

1) The quality of the erect penis was very bad on my doll. The metal rod inside snapped after changing the angle of the penis only twice. It now flops to the side instead of standing up straight.

2) I think there was a miscommunication with the factory regarding my customization choices on the doll, as his skin tone is much lighter than the picture for the skin tone that I selected. He also came with a flaccid penis and painted veins, which I didn't pay for, so I can't complain too much.

Overall, still a wonderful doll. I can recommend buying a DHDOLL from Spartan Lover :)

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Posts removed rule 7 and...
NOTICE: when posting about a non-listed doll brand
listed manufacturers and vendors have been verified. They are held to a higher standard to provide clear and accurate product information, sell safe, quality products, and participate in mediation if there is a dispute with a customer.
Read full notice... viewtopic.php?p=1968632#p1968632

Pizza Man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pizza Man »

Hello Martin,
To my knowledge SpartanLover does not sell Xiaowei, but they do sell some DH Dolls. (They might be able to order Xiaowei for you). Email SpartanLover and make your request known. Their Customer Service is good and they should be able to order Xiaowei for you. Good luck and best wishes!

INFORMATIONS