sanhuiofficial.com

Slowly deflating breast(s)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Slowly deflating breast(s)

Post by Vicvic »

Vicvic wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:51 am I am very interested in this subject. I did a liquid silicone injection on one of my Xycolo dolls to plump up her breasts which were getting deeper above the nipples.
Congratulations for these exchanges which brought me very useful information to improve my technique. :thumbs_up:
For your information, I published a small technical review on this intervention in the Xycolo section :
viewtopic.php?t=165672
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

I have done this process many times with another brand doll I wont mention.
It was very easy and they also sent a two part mix you mix up and then inject into the breast .
It is actually quite simple ...

Now I would strongly like to mention to those that might not know..
This process is different depending on TPE or Silicone ..
If you are unsure then injecting just plain air is your best bet..
NEVER inject Silicone based Gel into TPE dolls ...You could end up with a terrible
pile of goooo for boobs as TPE and Silicone often do not get along well and cause the
TPE to melt down into a sticky mess.

I would contact the company you got your doll from and see if they have a special gel they use in there
TPE dolls ...
Also please what ever you do lol.. STOP injecting random household things into your dolls..
Again if you inject some random liquid soap or what ever people tell you to use into
your dolls and something should react with the TPE you could ruin your doll ...Seriously DO NOT DO THIS lol..
The company can guide you in the proper direction on how to fix this issue :thumbs_up:

Taneras
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Taneras »

Caudillo wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:21 pm My experience with Eva (silicon 160cm) is that it is best to inject clear aloe high viscosity gel via the center of the nipple. I have experienced that silicon is not a self-sealing as TPE.

Good luck!
Caudillo, thank you so much for posting this and highlighting the "clear" description. I had planned on doing this procedure tomorrow and had watched Mishka's video not even considering how the dye could leech into my dolls skin. I looked at the ingredients of the bottle of aloe vera gel I ordered (aqua colored) and the last one listed was a light blue dye.

Will it leech? I'll never know because I'll never use it. I'm going to shop around for clear aloe vera gel tomorrow.

Again, thanks for posting this.

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Taneras wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:20 pm Caudillo, thank you so much for posting this and highlighting the "clear" description. I had planned on doing this procedure tomorrow and had watched Mishka's video not even considering how the dye could leech into my dolls skin. I looked at the ingredients of the bottle of aloe vera gel I ordered (aqua colored) and the last one listed was a light blue dye. Will it leech? I'll never know because I'll never use it. I'm going to shop around for clear aloe vera gel tomorrow. Again, thanks for posting this.
Aloe Vera gel (99.9%) is not a 'static' substance and, when there are no preservatives added, it has a relatively short lifespan. When introducing it to TPE or silicone, there is going to be a reaction between the two substances and when that is taking place out of view, you will not have any idea of what is taking place inside the breast. I would suggest contacting the manufacturer and asking them how you should proceed.

RE Caudillo's note: My experience with Eva (silicon 160cm) is that it is best to inject clear aloe high viscosity gel via the center of the nipple. I have experienced that silicon is not a self-sealing as TPE.

My silicone Sanhui doll did self-seal without a problem, which is likely because I was using the recommended materials to solve the problem.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Cathe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cathe »

i'm facing the same problem on both sides. I would like to contact Sanhui but Mike account still be unactive even the sanhui one show 2020 as last activity.
thanks

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Mike commented in this thread when I posted it in January 2023 ( viewtopic.php?p=2328399#p2328399 ) so I don't know how you found his account inactive. Send him a PM and he will respond. The 'cure' is simple, though it does take some thought and care. Mike was quick to get the mixture I needed and even sent the video that is linked on Page 2 of this thread, when I posted the final results. He will ask that you pay the shipping cost, though, and the results are very much worth the expense.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Cathe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cathe »

Thanks a lot! I wasn't looking the right person!

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Cathe wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:08 pm i'm facing the same problem on both sides. I would like to contact Sanhui but Mike account still be unactive even the sanhui one show 2020 as last activity.
thanks
It's active, haha, just let me know if you need anything.

Mike.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Taylr wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:34 am In the interest of fairness, I should note that I just received a message from 'Mike' and he is sorting out a fix for me. It appears the breast of the 102cm is gel-filled and there is a special gel which will need to be inserted, not air. The cost for shipping the material is reasonable and he is going to check with his people tomorrow to get a more detailed description of the process that I will need to follow. So far, so good, and my thanks to everyone who offered advice, including Mike.
Did you have any luck? Wondering if you needed to use something to seal it up.

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

She is doing fine, but one should remember she doesn't have an 'active' life, in my house.

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

INFORMATIONS