www.textiledoll.com

Best textile venders? and additional customization?

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Arturro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Best textile venders? and additional customization?

Post by Arturro »

I'm increasingly interested in the textile dolls but have a lot to learn. With the manufacturer seemingly no longer active here, is it best to go with an alternate vender?

If the manufacturer isn't producing, do the vendors still customize and sell them? If so can anyone give me recommendations on the best site for customization? I'm not sure without seeing more options if I want a realistic head or anime but interested in textile for the head too to avoid maintenance issues with rubber surfaces.

I would be open to other manufacturers of fully cloth soft dolls with somewhat realistic BBW height and proportions and more realistic or anime heads than I see with plush dolls.

Thanks in advance for any insights.

robotmate
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Best textile venders? and additional customization?

Post by robotmate »

From my perspective, the fabric dolls are much better than TPE dolls for a variety of reasons (weight, warm, softness, etc.). I strongly recommend the estartek dolls (https://www.estartek.com/) but some of the models are not precisely anatomicaly realistic, and the customization they offer is very limited. Hope to be helpful!

INFORMATIONS