www.tayu-doll.com

Tayu 148A with M1 head (oral with tongue)

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
YRUb8

Re: Tayu 148A with M1 head (oral with tongue)

Post by YRUb8 »

OK, here are some more. I haven't started looking for clothes yet so just nudes for now.
148A_005.jpg
148A_005.jpg (111.69 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
148A_004.jpg
148A_004.jpg (162.69 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
148A_003.jpg
148A_003.jpg (194.69 KiB) Viewed 1123 times

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Where did you order from? I thought Tayu only did implanted pubic hair and the vagina looks different than the 148D.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

YRUb8

Post by YRUb8 »

crazedcat wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:42 am Where did you order from? I thought Tayu only did implanted pubic hair and the vagina looks different than the 148D.
I ordered from www.kumadoll.com
I believe the 148D and 148A are the only ones from Tayu that have 2 vagina shapes to choose from.
Tayu offers implanted or smooth vaginas. I have the smooth option and I'm using a merkin (pubic wig).
I wasn't sure what hair color to go with so I got a blond and black merkin off amazon. Its just attached with 2 sided tape so I can swap them if I get a blond wig.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Oh cool, I think that's the first time I've seen the ''innie'' style vagina before.

This will get people to make a more informed decision in the future. :thumbs_up:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

She is stunning! An ACTUAL A cup! Will wonders never cease?
Any chance of standing full-body images? I wonder about her torso length to leg length, because she looks GREAT.
So, maybe frm behind so we can see that cute little butt?

You may have just sold a Tayu 148a to old Revernd Jack!
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

RevJack wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:05 am You may have just sold a Tayu 148a to old Revernd Jack!
Yaay! Come join the fun Rev. :glou:

One of us! One of us! :D

dollnerd895

Post by dollnerd895 »

Cute doll! Would be happy to see more

YRUb8

Post by YRUb8 »

RevJack wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:05 am She is stunning! An ACTUAL A cup! Will wonders never cease?
Any chance of standing full-body images? I wonder about her torso length to leg length, because she looks GREAT.

She doesn't have standing feet. The best I can do will be some headless pics of her hanging in my closet.
I should have a chance to do that this weekend.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

YRUb8 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:39 am
RevJack wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:05 am She is stunning! An ACTUAL A cup! Will wonders never cease?

She doesn't have standing feet. The best I can do will be some headless pics of her hanging in my closet.
Listen, I will force myself to suffer through pictures of her stretched out and lounging on the bed. :angel:
It will give you an opportunity to wrestle her into some sexy lounging poses and I'm sure that I speak for everyone here that we will force ourselves to view the sexy lounging, teasing, titilating images. Yes, we will suffer through that just for you. Because we are here to support you, and her cute little butt.

Ready to take one for the team, :D
Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

You might like this merkin. Very realistic.

Meiverah Fake Private Hair Handmade Biniki Hair Temprature Fiber Body Hair Adding Hair Volume (Style2, Natural Black)

https://a.co/d/b0p7saY

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Chompers wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:05 pm You might like this merkin. Very realistic.

Meiverah Fake Private Hair Handmade Biniki Hair Temprature Fiber Body Hair Adding Hair Volume (Style2, Natural Black)

Ooh Chompers, good call. Very asian.
Brings back memories.

YRUb8

Post by YRUb8 »

RevJack wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:04 pm
YRUb8 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:39 am

Listen, I will force myself to suffer through pictures of her stretched out and lounging on the bed. :angel:
It will give you an opportunity to wrestle her into some sexy lounging poses and I'm sure that I speak for everyone here that we will force ourselves to view the sexy lounging, teasing, titilating images. Yes, we will suffer through that just for you. Because we are here to support you, and her cute little butt.

Ready to take one for the team, :D
Reverend Jack
:D Thanks for the support Reverend Jack, but will still have to wait till the weekend. Have to go remove a mountain of snow from my car before work tonight.

YRUb8

Post by YRUb8 »

Chompers wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:05 pm You might like this merkin. Very realistic.

Thanks Compers, I got the Style 1 (black and blond) but had to trim off about half of it to get what you see in the pics.
Even with the fairly thick muff the 2 sided tape really reflects the light. I like the style 2 but i'm not sure how good it will look taped on (might try it in the future).
Might even try the red one someday if go for the clown look :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

On the merkin, Ditch the tape and use a few dots or strips of white school glue (Elmer's glue). It holds *enough* but comes off easy and dries clear.
I don't do merkins, but I did learn this from someone who does.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Or use just a wee bit of spirit gum for temporary Merkin hold.
It will hold well on silicone if you clean the area well before application.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS