yldoll.com

YL 165 Mariya #159 & Yeona #221

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Ferndog86
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: YL 165 Mariya #159 & Yeona #221

Post by Ferndog86 »

Wow! Dude, thank you so much for all these photos. especially on your latest post with the three separate photos. These angles are almost exactly what I have been waiting for.

I do wonder if that standing doggy position, with her back arch like a contortionist, puts too much pressure on the TPE to the point where it can ripp. Any idea?

The photo with her in cowgirl position looks like heaven from that perspective. Thanks for sharing.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Thank you for the amazing review! Your posts are very helpful for TDF members and I am very grateful to you... Especially because it's the very first review of YL165 after the LHP correction. It's my favorite YL body and I have a very soft spot for her.

tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tuohi »

Ferndog86 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:28 pm I do wonder if that standing doggy position, with her back arch like a contortionist, puts too much pressure on the TPE to the point where it can ripp. Any idea?
I'm not concerned about ripping it with posing as long as common sense is used, however TPE has tendency to develop tears if left stretched so it's wise to put it back in a neutral position as soon as possible.

Here @ 10min you can see how stretchy material TPE really is: https://www.dollpark.com/mediathek/2000 ... eiden.html

tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tuohi »

I shot a few more jiggle videos.
Attachments
Mvi 2427-2.mp4
(6.84 MiB) Downloaded 71 times
Mvi 2421-1.mp4
(8.33 MiB) Downloaded 59 times

Ferndog86
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ferndog86 »

Tuohi, like always, thanks for sharing all that awesome material. Great jiggle videos!

Is her butt as jiggly when standing doggystyle, or does it stiffen up a bit?

tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tuohi »

I didn't notice any major difference on jiggle when bent over like that.

This time Yeona tries brighter lipstick and the body got new areolas. Her breasts looks more realistic now.
Attachments
IMG_2471.jpg
IMG_2471.jpg (762.9 KiB) Viewed 830 times

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Hi I bought one of the first 165 cm YL big arse dolls, this latest LHP is much better but and that's a big butt what happened to her venus mound it's flat, if she had a nice handful of bulging pussy down there I would re buy this doll and show the old model the door..

tuohi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tuohi »

silicon wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:26 am Hi I bought one of the first 165 cm YL big arse dolls, this latest LHP is much better but and that's a big butt what happened to her venus mound it's flat, if she had a nice handful of bulging pussy down there I would re buy this doll and show the old model the door..
They might've changed it or then it just looks flatter in the potato photo. Here is another pic from that area shot with a real camera.
Attachments
IMG_2483.JPG
IMG_2483.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 799 times

Ferndog86
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ferndog86 »

tuohi wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:46 am I didn't notice any major difference on jiggle when bent over like that.

This time Yeona tries brighter lipstick and the body got new areolas. Her breasts looks more realistic now.
Gorgeous! I personally prefer pink ones on natural skin, but it looks very nice.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

silicon wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:26 am Hi I bought one of the first 165 cm YL big arse dolls, this latest LHP is much better but and that's a big butt what happened to her venus mound it's flat, if she had a nice handful of bulging pussy down there I would re buy this doll and show the old model the door..
We didn't change anything else, but the LHP on this model.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Thank you for making this post. I just found this thread today literally as I was trying to get more info prior to pulling the trigger and purchasing. Your jiggle video became an instant by for me. Sure the model i chose probably is the older style LHP, but I just could not justify that being a deal breaker for an otherwise perfect doll for this purpose.

Big Areolas- Check
Fat Ass- Check
Curvy proportions- Check
Gorgeous face- Check (Lori model)

:plaidskirt: Thanks again for providing this information. It sure helped my decision for my slim thicc option to accompany my BBW SM silicone doll.

-CK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Where have the girls been?

Silicone-Jay