kimberdoll.com

Kimber Doll Deluxe

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
_Blubbel_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Kimber Doll Deluxe

Post by _Blubbel_ »

First, congrats on the new model!
But I'm really amazed about the price!
599$ for a 160cm doll is very affordable!
(It would be nice see some price reductions from the big players too!
seeing that such a big doll can be made in this price range^^)

johndside

Post by johndside »

Just my Kimber

johndside

Post by johndside »

Just my Kimber
20230724_171909.jpg
20230724_171909.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1297 times
20230728_120805.jpg
20230728_120805.jpg (1003.13 KiB) Viewed 1297 times

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Just got a Kimber Deluxe and the upgrades are worth the extra coin.
Better mobility in the skeleton, the gel breasts are excellent, fingers work well and the hinged wrist is nice.
Very nice breasts with the gel filling.

I did an endoscope on the vagina and anus and both are sealed nicely. :)

More later once I get a few tweaks done on her.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

An excellent review by Wheezer, Fletcher will be pleased :)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

I always seem to write too much.
So this time short and sweet.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Kimber Deluxe Sealing

When I wrote that the dolls seals looked good, that meant that they passed my standard tests for new and used dolls.
These are my steps, hopefully that can prove useful for others.

ENDOSCOPE TEST

Before anything else I run an endoscope into the vaginal and anal canals to insure they are sealed. I have several types, but for doll work I like this one.
It works easier than those that attach to a phone, has decent resolution and captures acceptable images and video.
ENDOSCOPE
EndoScope.jpg
EndoScope.jpg (244.68 KiB) Viewed 1149 times

The anal canal shows nice sealing at the end, see below.
ANAL IMAGE
Anus_(IMG_0007).jpg
Anus_(IMG_0007).jpg (28.14 KiB) Viewed 1149 times

Likewise the vaginal canal showed decent sealing. The small crevice at the deep end was noted and will be watched.
Realistically the small nick should not pose a problem since it is so deep and most users will not have equipment that will bottom out.
The only concern might be if there was constant high pressure cleaning jets applied to this area.
Over time that might lead to a problem.

VAGINA IMAGE
Vagina_(IMG_0006).jpg
Vagina_(IMG_0006).jpg (28.33 KiB) Viewed 1149 times

1st LIQUID TEST (Before Activity)
The doll head was removed, her back arched and legs manipulated to get both canals near vertical, so they could retain fluids.
Both openings were filled with an antibacterial cleaning solution, the full position noted, then allowed to sit for 30 minutes.
At the end of this time the level was the same, so there were no slow leaks. The fluids were then removed with a syringe.

ACTIVITY
Next both holes were the used for “activity”. You can use your own attached personal probe tool or manipulate both canals with fingers or gently with other devices.
The goal is to get some “motion in the ocean” to see if the seals are merely decorative and will stand up to real life use.

2nd LIQUID TEST (After Activity)
After activity the doll was again placed in a position where the two lower openings were upright and then both were filled with antibacterial cleaning solution.
This was left in place for 45 minutes. At the end of this time the levels were not lower, indicating there was no internal leaking.

Comments
Even after passing these tests, I will still do regular fluid level tests.
These are actually automatic, since I use a similar method to clean my dolls (openings upright, fill, drain, and soak then dry).
I clean this way since it is faster and easier process and places less stress on the seals areas of the doll, versus the typical upward water jet cleaning methods.
Plus over time any seal may start to leak. Cleaning this way lets me identify any such issue as soon as possible.

If you do not have an endoscope, then you can still test the integrity of your dolls seals using only fluids tests.
In that case I would suggest using either iso propyl alcohol or a non water fluid of your choice as the test fluid.
You want to make sure that if anything does leak due to a poor seal you will not promote internal mold or rusting.

More later as I move on to her face and then body.

Cheers!
… W …

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Awesome stuff, Wheezer! This is exactly what I've been waiting for. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say. I'm thinking my next major doll will be silicone, but I've been eying Kimber as my second for about a year now, and waiting for the buyers to start speaking up about them.

Lemonlemonplz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lemonlemonplz »

Wheezer wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:07 am Kimber Deluxe Sealing

ENDOSCOPE TEST
Now this is the kind of investigative reporting I can get behind! I use a fish tank spray jet to clean my dolls so this kind of data is amazing for me!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Kimber Deluxe Foot Protection

All my dolls stand on display, except for “other times”. So foot protection is the first thing I do.
Kimber’s TPE is soft and feels great, but that softness is not great when the feet meet the ground.
As much as I like doll repair and mods, the easiest doll repair is the one I avoid in the first place.

Replace the Foot Screws
Kimber feet look very nice. Her standing feet come with common M6 stainless steel socket head button screws. I replace these with M6 thread 24mm furniture levelers (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BRZVJRJ3).
They protect the feet TPE and stabilize her when standing. There are many other solutions available, but these are easy and work well. Dipping the threads in baby oil before screwing them in makes installation easier.
01-Foot_Screws.jpg
01-Foot_Screws.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 854 times
02-Feet_with_Levelers.jpg
02-Feet_with_Levelers.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 854 times

Protect the feet with socks
I always use white cotton socks for foot protection, here I used a pair of small (size 6-10.5) ankle socks. You can use larger socks for a less snug fit, taller ones, etc. Whatever works out best for you.
I have found that kids socks seem to work better with dolls, however regular men’s socks also work (but are VERY tall on a doll) :)
One added benefit of the levelers over the original bolts is that the levelers do not seem to punch through socks or stockings. You might want to consider this if your Kimber will wear hosiery and you want to avoid runs and holes.
03-Socks.jpg
03-Socks.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 854 times

Improve Stability with Shoes
For standing and storage shoes, I picked up some inexpensive kids shoes from a local store (ALDI). The kids size 13/1 shoes (orange) fit comfortably and would work well if you use thick socks. A pair of kids 11/12 (green) fit snugly with thin socks.
In both cases the foot levelers “bite” into the insoles and prevent slippage.
As a plus both pairs have a flat, non-slip sole which helps Kimber stand securely.
04-Shoes(13).jpg
04-Shoes(13).jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 854 times
05-Shoes(11).jpg
05-Shoes(11).jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 854 times

Finding the Exact Fit.
The Kimberdoll site lists her foot length as 21cm / 8 inches. However this does not translate directly into a shoe size.
The following should help by allowing you to directly size your Kimber’s foot.
They are also useful if you want to determine the size of your other dolls feet.

To determine kids shoe size, print and use the fitting guide below. The PDF is attached below. A direct link to the source PDF is HERE (http://www.famousfootwear.com/-/media/p ... _guide.pdf)
06-FF_Kids_Fit_Guide.jpg
06-FF_Kids_Fit_Guide.jpg (229.6 KiB) Viewed 854 times
06-FF_Kids_Fit_Guide.pdf
(1.78 MiB) Downloaded 21 times

For a woman’s shoe size, print and use the fitting guide below. The PDF is attached below. A direct link to the source PDF is HERE (http://www.famousfootwear.com/-/media/p ... _chart.pdf)
07-BTS20_womens_size_chart(01).jpg
07-BTS20_womens_size_chart(01).jpg (161.46 KiB) Viewed 854 times
07-BTS20_womens_size_chart(02).jpg
07-BTS20_womens_size_chart(02).jpg (64.17 KiB) Viewed 854 times
07-BTS20_womens_size_chart.pdf
(264.34 KiB) Downloaded 19 times

For those of you “across the pond”, the following link takes you to conversion tables. (https://www.famousfootwear.com/shoe-siz ... sizecharts )
These allow you to convert US shoe sizes to UK and EU equivalents.

More later as I move on to her other body parts. :)

Hope it helps.
Cheers!
… W …

danthedollman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by danthedollman »

still on the fence the number deluxe is $800 plus shipping, is it worth it to start with a normal kimber or go for a pricey one out the gate?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

It all depends on what level you want your doll.
The deluxe model came after a lot of input from users on upgrades from the original model.

The gel breasts feel nice, soft and yet firm. So that is a plus.
The articulated fingers won't get wonky like the wire ones, and can grip and grab certain things. :)
The shrugging shoulders and enhanced skeleton allows more positions for photos or fun time. :)

If its your first doll ever, then either is fine.
But you will probably enjoy the deluxe a bit more.

Cheers!
... W ...

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Kimber Deluxe Cave Diving

I've been working on some measurements and design work to improve her lady bits and hopefully eliminate the gape when her legs are open.
Plus improve a bit on the grip and try to get an entrance pop one enjoys with a real female.
Stuff is progressing and looks promising.

During this I needed a better idea of the internal structure by her entrance.
The results are some "cave diving" images.
In real interaction the opening would not be this open, instead more in contact with other action parts.

Cheers!
... W ....

KIMBER DELUXE FUN TUNNEL INTERIOR
Kimber_Cave_Diving_01.jpg
Kimber_Cave_Diving_01.jpg (530.1 KiB) Viewed 739 times
Kimber_Cave_Diving_02.jpg
Kimber_Cave_Diving_02.jpg (603.42 KiB) Viewed 739 times

Electric Barbarella

Post by Electric Barbarella »

Wheezer wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:21 am Replace the Foot Screws
Kimber feet look very nice. Her standing feet come with common M6 stainless steel socket head button screws. I replace these with M6 thread 24mm furniture levelers (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BRZVJRJ3).
They protect the feet TPE and stabilize her when standing. There are many other solutions available, but these are easy and work well. Dipping the threads in baby oil before screwing them in makes installation easier.
01-Foot_Screws.jpg
02-Feet_with_Levelers.jpg
The stud length on the levelers you ordered seem to be listed as 18mm. Do you think that's the longest stud these dolls can take? I've found some nice CLEAR bottomed levelers, but their stud length are 28mm... I'm wondering if they wouldn't go deep enough and stick out. Thanks.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Electric Barbarella wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:54 am The stud length on the levelers you ordered seem to be listed as 18mm. Do you think that's the longest stud these dolls can take? I've found some nice CLEAR bottomed levelers, but their stud length are 28mm... I'm wondering if they wouldn't go deep enough and stick out. Thanks.
The studs I used on Kimber were the M6x24mm ones. They screw in and keep the levelers off the of TPE.
The clear ones you mentioned with a length of 28mm should work OK.

An alternative I also use on some dolls are SCREW CAPS, you could you those on your Kimber.
crazedcat had a post HERE (viewtopic.php?p=2304400) with a good example.
Similar ones are available HERE (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5DRCS4C?th=1). The LARGE (6mm ID) fit nicely.

Either options works for foot protection and stability.

Cheers!
... W ...

SCREW COVER CAPS (for foot bolt covers)
61INyvbCy5L._SL1500_.jpg
61INyvbCy5L._SL1500_.jpg (93.41 KiB) Viewed 657 times

INFORMATIONS