kimberdoll.com

Kimber Doll Deluxe

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
pokitom

Re: Kimber Doll Deluxe

Post by pokitom »

We need pictures. Lol. Someone needs to take pics

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

DoctorDuke wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:39 pm The new doll photos look good. Beautiful curvy booty. The one photo that shows her privates was disappointing though in that the asshole positioned too far down her crack - where the pussy should be at. Too bad they did not make the LHP deluxe as well as the rest of her. Or are there better close up photos of this important area?
This is often misunderstood, however easily explained.

We direct your attention to Kimber's vaginal and anal placement when compared to that of an organic woman. Caution, this 18+ link below features nudity of an organic woman in an exposed position to demonstrate the realness compared to our Kimber Doll.

Please see here:

As you can see, the placement of each entrance lines up perfectly with that of an organic woman.

Thank you,
Holly
Kimber Doll Team

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Sadly, there are many organic men who are unable to line up with both organic & inorganic women :)

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Thanks KimberDoll. That photo of the side by side comparison is helpful. Better to see the doll on her back with legs wide open. Indeed, the holes are in the correct places a a real - organic woman. Would like to see more photos like that one - in doggy pose for example. The angle of the other shower photo was not as clear as this newer more explicit photo. A relief to know this doll then is probably good to go as sex playmate. I really like her shape and a great price for a new doll.

dollcurious4321
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurious4321 »

Kimberdoll wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:10 pm
DoctorDuke wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:39 pm The new doll photos look good. Beautiful curvy booty. The one photo that shows her privates was disappointing though in that the asshole positioned too far down her crack - where the pussy should be at. Too bad they did not make the LHP deluxe as well as the rest of her. Or are there better close up photos of this important area?

We direct your attention to Kimber's vaginal and anal placement when compared to that of an organic woman. Caution, this 18+ link below features nudity of an organic woman in an exposed position to demonstrate the realness compared to our Kimber Doll.

Please see here:

As you can see, the placement of each entrance lines up perfectly with that of an organic woman.

Thank you,
Holly
Kimber Doll Team
I'm sorry, that top line is not lined up with where the real vaginal hole would be. A real vagina is located more at the bottom of the labia in that position.
There also appears to be too much space between the vaginal hole and the anus on the doll.The bottom line also appears to line up with the very top of the doll anus and the center of the real one.

The combination of these factors adds up to not looking so great.

Reviews are usually great for Kimberdoll so you haven't lost my interest yet, but the comparison photo does give me some doubt. :(

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Were the discrepancy significant I would agree but not in this case as the difference is negligible :)
The human male can accommodate a wide variety of sex positions, unless you're confined to a strait-jacket or something similar :whistle:

Xbot

Post by Xbot »

Definitely will be my next doll. I might even sell a doll to make room tbh.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Or you might not, just squeeze everything a little closer :thumbs_up:

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Really looking forward to some homemade pics. Kimber looks great in a pro shoot, but let's see some real world examples!

Preemptive congrats to everyone that got one. We're looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Kimber Deluxe if/when you choose to share.

KimbersBoyfriend

Post by KimbersBoyfriend »

Still noone bough one and commenting or posting pictures?

selena
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by selena »

Kimberdoll wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:10 pm

Please see here:

Thank you,
Holly
Kimber Doll Team

Hello,
You mentioned April or May for availability in Europe, are there any news?
Thanks you.

Keep having fun :D

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

KimbersBoyfriend wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:06 am Still noone bough one and commenting or posting pictures?
No new updates at this time I'm sorry. Possible towards the end of 2023.

The standard Kimber Doll is in stock and ready to ship from our warehouse in Germany, servicing most countries in the EU.

Thank you for your patience.

Holly
Kimber Doll Team

Misiek
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Misiek »

Kimberdoll wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:16 pm
KimbersBoyfriend wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:06 am Still noone bough one and commenting or posting pictures?
No new updates at this time I'm sorry. Possible towards the end of 2023.

The standard Kimber Doll is in stock and ready to ship from our warehouse in Germany, servicing most countries in the EU.

Thank you for your patience.

Holly
Kimber Doll Team
Please inform me when deluxe model will be in europe

Jaynkim

Post by Jaynkim »

The kimberdoll deluxe is awesome, much better than the pictures in my opinion, Holly was very helpful with my questions.

KimbersBoyfriend

Post by KimbersBoyfriend »

How soft and realistic are the breasts?

INFORMATIONS