Another satisfied customer

We turn dreams into reality!
Stch10

Another satisfied customer

Post by Stch10 »

I don't think I can say anything about BCD and Jeff that hasn't already been said on TDF. But I'm going to describe my experience anyway.

I had the typical hesitation to buy a doll that I think we all go through. At worst it seems like a dirty business full of counterfeiting and misleading glamour photos. And at best there are long wait times, language barriers, it can be hard to get all the options correct, and there is a good chance of damage after shipping from thousands of miles away in China.

Having never owned a doll, I had quite a few questions before ordering. And Jeff always answered very quickly, usually within a few hours. And he made suggestions on some things I never even thought of. I ending up going with a WM 160A. His predicted time to get factory photos, ship out, and arrive were almost exactly correct. And the doll was perfect. It had all the options and accessories I had asked for.

Yes, his website is pretty bad. It caused me to have some hesitation. But in the end it doesn't matter.

My advice is if you are looking for a vendor and know what you want, just send an email to BCD and ask for a price. And if you don't know exactly what you want, well, he's pretty good at answering questions too.
270.png
270.png (11.64 MiB) Viewed 170 times

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Another satisfied customer

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! Congratulations Stch10! Your new companion is absolutely gorgeous! I love her face, a real beauty! :angel: 💖
Happy dollymoon! :plaidskirt: :mrgreen:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

INFORMATIONS