www.6yedollglobal.com/

Sloane my 161J

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Sloane my 161J

Post by setevoltas »

NINJASEX wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:31 am I want more of Potato BooM BooM :shakefist: :deadhorse: :shakefist: :deadhorse:
:mrgreen:
:haha4:

I think we all do.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

King Solo wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:09 pm Gentlemen, I'm starting to see a pretty alarming trend when it comes to the ever growing infamy of the 6ye 161 J-cup.....

It's as if this doll needs to come with a warning label for anyone attempting to use this doll for photography or anything else other than what she was originally designed for. Because this doll seems to be solely designed as a "bedmate" ..... and NOTHING ELSE.

I mean, the great Siliconeman who is known for his many photo sets that he enthusiastically bestowes upon us, each and everytime he gets his hands on a new doll. Could only manage to give us one good photo set before his chocolate 161 permentally disappeared into his bedroom chamber..... (NEVER to be seen or heard from again.)

It's like the honeymoon phase with this doll NEVER ends. She shows up at the unsuspecting members doorsteps, and then swallows him whole into her endless pit of sex and seductiveness....and well, that's the last you'll ever see of her .... and sometimes even him.

So, I no longer get my hopes up anymore anytime there's a new announcement on TDF from an overly enthusiastic member, claiming that he can't wait to show off his new 161J to the community. Because even the strongest amongst us, fail and fall victim to this dangerously seductive doll, each and everytime she's announced on TDF.

8O Muhahaha!!

So, be warned you strong and brave photographer's..... because this doll is out to get you..... and she's playing for keeps and only has ONE thing on her mind, which unfortunately has nothing to do with the word camera.
lol I am the first culprit of this trend :haha4:
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Aglooka wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:40 pm
King Solo wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:09 pm Gentlemen, I'm starting to see a pretty alarming trend when it comes to the ever growing infamy of the 6ye 161 J-cup.....

I mean, the great Siliconeman who is known for his many photo sets that he enthusiastically bestowes upon us, each everytime he gets his hands on a new doll. Could only manage to give us one good photo set before his chocolate 161 permentally disappeared into his bedroom chamber..... (NEVER to be seen or heard from again.)
Hahahhaha, that exactly happened also to the thread of Adymoro on her , besides that she was always shown at the bed , very well , in many positions , but then he stop posting , not just her , anything at all . I hope and wish they are doing fine

Ninjasex is just the exception . He can even cowgirl her ! :?:
lol, you're right my friend, I still cannot get tired of her even if she's a little battered here and there after a year and a half of sleeping every night together :haha4:
I sometimes even postpone cleaning here body just cause I don't want to wait for her to absorb the oil and then the powder (just clean the boobs quickly so I can suck on them), so she's not in pristine condition for the photos but perfectly fine for having love and cuddles, nothing is broken after all, just a few tears and stains from my pyjama here and there.
I do plan to take a new 6YE 161 with a couple of different features which I will keep more carefully and in hanging position, after all I have so many clothes I haven't even ever tried on her :haha4: so at some point I will come back and thank you for remembering me and my lovely Kate :glou:

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

I've only found now your thread as I don't come here as often, but I wanted to send you my props for your doll and the photos, every single photo you posted you managed to put her in such a natural and sexy position, just wow.
Hope you're doing fine :glou:

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Phossil is going thru a RG stage atm…or a permanent RG maybe…..hopefully he can approach the “er, btw, I got a massive titted doll” elephant in the cupboard and get back to posting pics of this goddess 😂👍
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

adymoro wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:52 pm

lol, you're right my friend, I still cannot get tired of her even if she's a little battered here and there after a year and a half of sleeping every night together :haha4:
I sometimes even postpone cleaning here body just cause I don't want to wait for her to absorb the oil and then the powder (just clean the boobs quickly so I can suck on them), so she's not in pristine condition for the photos but perfectly fine for having love and cuddles, nothing is broken after all, just a few tears and stains from my pyjama here and there.
I do plan to take a new 6YE 161 with a couple of different features which I will keep more carefully and in hanging position, after all I have so many clothes I haven't even ever tried on her :haha4: so at some point I will come back and thank you for remembering me and my lovely Kate :glou:
Hi there mate

Great to read back from you , i had no doubt that Kate was doing her best for you . If you have the time , update her thread , it will be very interesting to see how it aged .

Hahahaha i can recall myself about the 'just clean the boobs quickly so I can suck on them'

The clothes.....it comes to a point that one can even value the purchase of a new doll just because there are too many around that arent being used :whistle: :lol:
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Bennybr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bennybr »

She is PERFECT! Over time, tearing is inevitable. All we can do is giving her the most tender love. :)
Freya is the best :)
2ND Doll: BestRealDoll 163cm Nicola

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I like Sloane very much. She is the perfection! Please MOAR!

Cheers!

Sili

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

Thank you all for the comments.

A bit of a change up. I started to not like the HR head as it looked too young for me. This head is 6ye's 114 which I always thought was pretty exotic looking. Still the best sex I've ever had with a doll. Other brands need to take note on how important LHP really is.
Attachments
sloane 2.jpg
sloane 2.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 1746 times

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Good job being jacked like the ultimate warrior to lift that girl around.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Damn it..... simply Gorgeous. She's one of a kind

Love the new head, it's very becoming and oh so mature. There's nothing like a BBW that looks like she knows exactly what she's doing 8)

I'll be joining the 6ye 161J club very soon!!......And I think I just might get two of them.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

kurse1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by kurse1 »

doll is beautiful,congrats!

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Sloane is stunning. The 114 head is definitely more mature and sultry looking. Her jaw line and more slender face are somewhat similar to Hibana's facial features; maybe part of the appeal, in addition to the more mature look. Overall, Sloane's body is tremendously sexy, especially with the skin tone you chose, and the freckles.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

I am always trying to get this doll into contrapposto but failing. I asked for evo skeleton but her shoulders do not shrug, maybe this is a 6ye thing?
contra 2.jpg
contra 2.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 1317 times
contra 1.jpg
contra 1.jpg (2.82 MiB) Viewed 1317 times

A few weeks ago something terrible happened...

lol uh I didn't think I could get her pregnant.
20230716_115908.jpg
20230716_115908.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 1317 times

I use an aquarium air pump to dry all my dolls, I think I had her legs too close together, its probably safe to say there's probably a hole in there too. It went down, however it took a lot of squeezing to get all the air out, so I believe the hole must be very small. There is almost surely mold and mildew trapped up there, oh well, that wont stop me because I CANT STOP FUCKING THIS DOLL MAN!

I'm not sure what will happen, we shall see. I'm still very happy with this doll and don't see myself getting another one until maybe the holidays.
Thank you all for the comments!

vavoom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vavoom »

Sloane was made to bone!

INFORMATIONS