yldoll.com

Review 158 Silicone with Isla head

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Review 158 Silicone with Isla head

Post by DollCommander »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:19 pm
DollCommander wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:42 pm
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:36 pm

Thanks, great review! 8) She´s very beautiful. :whistle:

But after reading I continue to feel encouraged to look only for TPE dolls. At least for the foreseeable future. These silicones look way too delicate for me and just too elaborate for the purpose. Sex! So before I´d consider buying one (for photo shooting only) I rather save for and work down my TPE doll list. What good are great looks if I always have to treat silicones like raw eggs. And my wallet agrees as well. :glou:

Silicone can be very durable with less required mantainence and more hygenic, also great for sex..but..silicone openings must be sized much larger than TPE to compensate for silicone's much lower elasticity, otherwise they will tear.
Re sex.. well, that I´ve to try out yet but I already have issues with TPE gals which are almost always too tight and have not so healthy inside textures. Lil Ragnar is very sensitive. :o :mrgreen: If silicone is even worse than some my TPE experiences, then I see just a photo shooting doll. Not a luxury that I can afford anythime soon. Well... better durability....but accidents can always happen. I´ve some TPE repairing skills and small things go rather quickly. For silicone....IDK. :glou:
Experienced silicone manufacturers size the openings and tunnels appropriately so extreme tightness and tearing is not an issue. But yeah, the TPE doll I had was painfully tight. I think they do this because there is some kind of thought process that "tighter is better". I disagree with this idea, especially when it makes the doll unusable and in the case of silicone, also causes premature tearing. Making an opening oversized with a rounded eliptical (cats eye) shape can avoid those issues and the user can always close the legs to make the opening tighter if that is what they want. Why manufacturers don't get this?..IDK
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

DollCommander wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:51 pm

But after reading I continue to feel encouraged to look only for TPE dolls. At least for the foreseeable future. These silicones look way too delicate for me and just too elaborate for the purpose. Sex! So before I´d consider buying one (for photo shooting only) I rather save for and work down my TPE doll list. What good are great looks if I always have to treat silicones like raw eggs. And my wallet agrees as well. :glou:

Silicone can be very durable with less required mantainence and more hygenic, also great for sex..but..silicone openings must be sized much larger than TPE to compensate for silicone's much lower elasticity, otherwise they will tear.
Re sex.. well, that I´ve to try out yet but I already have issues with TPE gals which are almost always too tight and have not so healthy inside textures. Lil Ragnar is very sensitive. :o :mrgreen: If silicone is even worse than some my TPE experiences, then I see just a photo shooting doll. Not a luxury that I can afford anythime soon. Well... better durability....but accidents can always happen. I´ve some TPE repairing skills and small things go rather quickly. For silicone....IDK. :glou:
Experienced silicone manufacturers size the openings and tunnels appropriately so extreme tightness and tearing is not an issue. But yeah, the TPE doll I had was painfully tight. I think they do this because there is some kind of thought process that "tighter is better". I disagree with this idea, especially when it makes the doll unusable and in the case of silicone, also causes premature tearing. Making an opening oversized with a rounded eliptical (cats eye) shape can avoid those issues and the user can always close the legs to make the opening tighter if that is what they want. Why manufacturers don't get this?..IDK
Well, what tunnel sizes and design concerns, we doll users aren´t built all the same. Both (erect) length and diameter. Then comes sensitivity. Some are oversensitive and get finished in half a minute. Others need a snatching and sucking pussy so they feel anything at all. Doll manufacturers need putting far more thought into all of this and listen to their customers. THEN think about how to design the "pussy complex" needed by particular customer groups. THEN design the doll around it if they want selling a "sex doll" and not just a perfect looking mannequin IMO. The "pussy complex" also needs skeleton design around it considered. The U shape hip skeleton part is highly inappropriate when comparing with human female pelvic and its inner functions. I think the current trend to focus on silicone and exaggerated exterior details is a dead end. Those who also focus on the "inner values" can very likely win a leading market role. The more if an appropriate "pussy complex" solution is paired with i.e doll weight reduction and center of gravity optimization. Maybe manufacturers doll designers should start "testing" their own products and that for extended periods. Maybe they get the idea then. 8) :glou:

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Thanks for the review. Great looking doll. Do you happen to have a doggy shot from behind? I am curious about her LHP.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:40 am
DollCommander wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:51 pm

Well, what tunnel sizes and design concerns, we doll users aren´t built all the same. Both (erect) length and diameter. Then comes sensitivity. Some are oversensitive and get finished in half a minute. Others need a snatching and sucking pussy so they feel anything at all. Doll manufacturers need putting far more thought into all of this and listen to their customers. THEN think about how to design the "pussy complex" needed by particular customer groups. THEN design the doll around it if they want selling a "sex doll" and not just a perfect looking mannequin IMO. The "pussy complex" also needs skeleton design around it considered. The U shape hip skeleton part is highly inappropriate when comparing with human female pelvic and its inner functions. I think the current trend to focus on silicone and exaggerated exterior details is a dead end. Those who also focus on the "inner values" can very likely win a leading market role. The more if an appropriate "pussy complex" solution is paired with i.e doll weight reduction and center of gravity optimization. Maybe manufacturers doll designers should start "testing" their own products and that for extended periods. Maybe they get the idea then. 8) :glou:
I would gladly give pre production prototype models a thorough testing, I wouldn't even charge :wink:

But yeah manufacturers should test all products (all products/industries, not just dolls) before releasing.

So, the thing with silicone is that it can be as soft or even softer (touch/feel) than TPE, but it will never be as elastic; this is why silicone is gaurenteed to tear unless openings are appropriately sized (whatever opening size works for an individual in TPE, that same individual would need a larger opening in a silicone version) and engineered (optimizing molds to eliminate/reduce stress risers etc.) in general. All else being the same, silicone openings must be larger than TPE to combat tearing, it is a natural limitation of the material.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

metrax

Post by metrax »

Sorry for the late reply, but I will not post any more pictures of this doll. The last reply from YL was on December 22, saying to contact the factory and then get back to me. Now it is March and nothing has happened. When it came to the purchase, the mails were there after 30 minutes at the latest, with problems only when I write something here.
So you can of course also ensure that customers bounce. I have better experience with non-TDF accredited manufacturers.

Too bad, YL still has a few nice bodies in the program, but my learning curve is quite steep.
Happy in doll heaven

wondering
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by wondering »

What alarmed me was that your picture of her private parts didn't look anything like the picture from YL. Did you wear down her labia from constant use or did YL have a specially prepared doll for the advertising pictures? I, too, think I will keep looking elsewhere after some of the negatives I've seen.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Amazing review, thank you for sharing metrax!
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

metrax

Post by metrax »

wondering wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:37 pm What alarmed me was that your picture of her private parts didn't look anything like the picture from YL. Did you wear down her labia from constant use or did YL have a specially prepared doll for the advertising pictures? I, too, think I will keep looking elsewhere after some of the negatives I've seen.
The doll was reviewed right after she arrived. So what you see is what you get.
Happy in doll heaven

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

wondering wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:37 pm What alarmed me was that your picture of her private parts didn't look anything like the picture from YL. Did you wear down her labia from constant use or did YL have a specially prepared doll for the advertising pictures? I, too, think I will keep looking elsewhere after some of the negatives I've seen.
There was a revision to the vagina specifically after the very first promo photos. There is a thread about it.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

metrax

Post by metrax »

This doll has the second version of the vagina.
Happy in doll heaven

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

DollCommander wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:51 pm Nice review! I've had my 158 silicone for around a month now and my experience with her is pretty close to yours. I was thinking about doing a review, but not sure if I will. There are some things about this model that should be considered before purchase, especially at anything above the introductory promo price (approx. $1,7XX).
Would you mind sending me a private message regarding "considerations"? I have this and the 153 in my wish list.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Very nice could you show the head with different wigs and colors

INFORMATIONS