http://www.climax-doll.com/

Sailor Moon from CLM. 60cm mini doll review.

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Monsieur_P
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sailor Moon from CLM. 60cm mini doll review.

Post by Monsieur_P »

While browsing the Internet one day, I watched with interest expensive and full-sized sex dolls, it was interesting to consider what humanity had already achieved by replacing an ordinary hand 😅 And then I saw mini-dolls that are small but have characteristics no worse than the bigger ones .. Metal skeleton, soft silicone and a completely realistic sexy female body . And then I ''fell in love'' when I saw Sailor Moon from CLM. Her mysterious blue skin color is what I love, looking at all the photos I couldn’t believe how good she was and after many months of thinking I decided to shelter her 😊... And so after 26 days of painful waiting (I don’t know how people wait 3 months for full-sized girls 😳) I got my first sex doll in my life (before that there was only Fleshlight). The box came without damage, everything is well packed inside. The whole set, it seems they didn’t forget anything 😁 But I would like to see a piece of paper with the capabilities of the skeleton in the kit, otherwise you yourself have to try what, how much and where you can twist (what can be dangerous), the back does not bend, but she has a very good curve as standard. There were no signs about the brand, no stickers, no papers, even when I received the doll, I could not make sure that it was really the authorship of CLM ..
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (97.65 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (3.38 MiB) Viewed 3285 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (82.39 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (2.85 MiB) Viewed 3285 times

Monsieur_P
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sailor Moon from CLM. 60cm mini doll review.

Post by Monsieur_P »

Taking out the doll, I immediately felt what a pleasant silicone to the touch. The very first thing I considered was the head, which is very beautifully modeled, the eyes, as it turned out, were inlaid (I thought they were just painted on the head) and they looks not flat, they are deep, but there is little space inside the head and they are cut into halves, in theory they can be replaced. I was surprised by one detail on the head - a small slot that indicates the ideal place for joining the top cover and you don’t always have to twist it by eye to plant it well. And now what I didn’t like was the unpainted head cover .. yes, not painted because the head itself (as you can see in the photo) was painted separately in blue (it was not made with blue plastic). Why isn’t it painted.. it’s painted with an airbrush in 3 seconds... it looks as strange and not organic as possible... surprising 🤨
Attachments
5.JPG
5.JPG (2.54 MiB) Viewed 3283 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (42.96 KiB) Viewed 3283 times

Monsieur_P
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Monsieur_P »

And so, having taken out a beautiful body, I had to be surprised again, there was a very noticeable damage at the place of the bend of the neck, two deep holes 😕 Since the neck was folded, I think during transportation the internal skeleton pushed through the silicone due to friction .. very sad, but I will try to seal this place, warm it up and replace it 😬 The body itself is very beautiful and soft, the legs are extended, a sexy curve, and most importantly, there is something to hold on to 😋 Another good point is that the toes are not separated, I think this is a big plus for this size, and the fingers of the hands, although mobile, are very fragile, I’m even afraid once again bend them so as not to break, I don’t know how many bends the dart can withstand ..
Attachments
7.JPG
7.JPG (2.34 MiB) Viewed 3278 times
8.JPG
8.JPG (4.34 MiB) Viewed 3278 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (45.14 KiB) Viewed 3278 times
10.JPG
10.JPG (3.31 MiB) Viewed 3278 times
11.JPG
11.JPG (3.42 MiB) Viewed 3278 times

Monsieur_P
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Monsieur_P »

When assembling a girl, one cannot fail to mention her wig. It is dark blue, although it looks like black on the promo photo, but it’s even better, it’s just perfect, I really like it, the only minus is that it’s heavy (because it’s long) and it doesn’t hold on... I was lucky that before the arrival of the doll I bought a special rubber gasket so that they would hold well, otherwise I would have to glue it on tape ..
Attachments
12.jpg
12.jpg (60.39 KiB) Viewed 3278 times
13.JPG
13.JPG (3.83 MiB) Viewed 3278 times

Monsieur_P
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Monsieur_P »

When dressing a doll, I encountered the fact that silicone is a little sticky and it is very difficult to put something on. Already ordered corn powder, should help. That's it, the doll is assembled in the original set as in the promo. Everything fits perfectly, except for the suit itself, which is slightly and in some places too big for her. It is worth noting that the shoes are different and to be honest, they are not beautiful, these are not the heels that were on the promo, but this is not surprising because on the site, some photos even show that the heels are too big and were taken only for a photo shoot. But this didn’t upset me, I immediately replaced it with my shoes that I ordered earlier on aliexpress, it turned out to be surprisingly very high quality, not expensive and fits well.
Attachments
14.JPG
14.JPG (3.07 MiB) Viewed 3276 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (63.9 KiB) Viewed 3276 times
16.JPG
16.JPG (3.01 MiB) Viewed 3276 times
17.JPG
17.JPG (3.61 MiB) Viewed 3276 times
18.jpg
18.jpg (60.5 KiB) Viewed 3276 times
19.jpg
19.jpg (52 KiB) Viewed 3276 times
20.jpg
20.jpg (107.68 KiB) Viewed 3276 times

Monsieur_P
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Monsieur_P »

Summing up, I must say that I really like the doll, despite all its shortcomings, she is actually very cute and no photos can convey this! She has a good range of motion, she is easy to pose for and in shoes she can stand on her feet quite well. Well, that's all, I wanted to say all the nuances that I noticed because at the moment there is almost no information about mini-dolls from CLM, I think it will be useful to those who are interested.

P.S. So much text and I forgot about the most important function 😂 Her vagina is very tight and not very long (it’s all upsetting) so the first time it hurt and the second time a little better, but I hope she will surprise me in the future.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Congrats! I have this exact same doll, right down to the outfit. viewtopic.php?t=158134
I agree that a doll this size doesn't need articulated fingers. I've posed my doll with her hands held in fists, so to minimize catching her fingers on loose objects. Her fingers are definitely a weak point of the doll's design.
Also, the clothing could be better made. You'd think they would find a better way to keep her vest closed than with dental floss.

May I ask who you ordered yours from?

Monsieur_P
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Monsieur_P »

Gaijin wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:46 am Congrats! I have this exact same doll, right down to the outfit. viewtopic.php?t=158134
I agree that a doll this size doesn't need articulated fingers. I've posed my doll with her hands held in fists, so to minimize catching her fingers on loose objects. Her fingers are definitely a weak point of the doll's design.
Also, the clothing could be better made. You'd think they would find a better way to keep her vest closed than with dental floss.

May I ask who you ordered yours from?
Thank you, you have good taste too. I was reviewing your review when I was waiting for my doll, it was in fact the only full review about this blue doll. The clothes could be tighter, but perhaps maybe they order them separately and they are not created for this doll or maybe on purpose so that they don’t pinch anything anywhere and leave no dents. I ordered directly from their site climax-doll.com, I note that they have very good feedback, I first chose fair skin and placed an order, later changed my mind and they changed to blue without any problems. Didn't you have such an injury on your back in the neck area? I'm afraid moisture can get in there and the skeleton can start to rust 🤔

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

No, I didn't have any issues with her skeleton poking through her neck, despite her neck arriving in much the same shape as yours.

EveAndTheDude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EveAndTheDude »

Hi Monsieur_P, she’s wonderful! I have my heart set on her sister, the Si60 Arwen: https://www.climax-doll.com/products/si ... tsId=17710. Was hoping to get your feedback on the longevity of these dolls now that you’ve had yours for a couple of months. Also, any tips on where to buy clothes that fit well?

Thebonerbrigade
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thebonerbrigade »

EveAndTheDude wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:42 pm Hi Monsieur_P, she’s wonderful! I have my heart set on her sister, the Si60 Arwen: https://www.climax-doll.com/products/si ... tsId=17710. Was hoping to get your feedback on the longevity of these dolls now that you’ve had yours for a couple of months. Also, any tips on where to buy clothes that fit well?
I got a 60cm S Reka today so I cannot speak to the longevity, but I'd like to warn you about the vagina; If you are above average size, you will risk ripping the doll badly. I did that on my first use. If you are average size or smaller you should be ok.

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

I am very disappointed that the head isn't cast in blue vinyl, and that they did not paint it better if blue vinyl wasn't a real option for the factory. The red devil doll they offer is shown without a wig and her head is red on top.

I have a J60P ordered in blue, with two blue heads. I often play with my mini dolls without any wig, so this will be a bummer if they don't look right when bald.

I previously had the J58BBW "Una" and just ordered her in "as-shown" skin tone. Her head pieces were both the same color (it was the vinyl color) so she could go skin-head and look fine.
20221027_193743.jpg
20221027_193743.jpg (167.12 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55 (blue smurf)
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P (blue smurf)
CLM Si60H (red demon)
CLM Si60XL (white elf)
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 61 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Sailor Moon.

That brings back happy memories from my early years as a Dad. My daughter absolutely loved her, and I bought her a DVD box set which was on permanent repeat play for what seemed like forever. I can even remember the words to the theme tune, all these years later.

I sadly haven't seen Stephanie now for 17 years. I have no idea where she is, or what she's doing. Or even what she looks like. Long story - inevitably with a very bitter mother involved.

But thanks for returning those precious memories. I really appreciate it.

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

Monsieur_P wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:51 pm
P.S. So much text and I forgot about the most important function 😂 Her vagina is very tight and not very long (it’s all upsetting) so the first time it hurt and the second time a little better, but I hope she will surprise me in the future.
Monsieur_P,
I have had many tiny dolls, including a recent CLM 58cm. Hold the doll upside down, legs spread, and squirt a generous dose of lube into her vagina. My 58cm's vagina was surprisingly large and comfortable with a good lubing. I am 6.5 - 7" long.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55 (blue smurf)
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P (blue smurf)
CLM Si60H (red demon)
CLM Si60XL (white elf)
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
WM 039 Head
WM 61 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MF Easy Move Eyes

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

Monsieur,
I received my blue 60cm doll today with two heads, and they both have blue head caps. I recommend you contact CLM and tell them what happened, and ask for a blue head cap. They have always had great communication when I've talked to them in the past.
20230526_135554.jpg
20230526_135554.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 1902 times
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55 (blue smurf)
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P (blue smurf)
CLM Si60H (red demon)
CLM Si60XL (white elf)
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
WM 039 Head
WM 61 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MF Easy Move Eyes

INFORMATIONS