www.dolls-castle.com

After much debate, ordered a Dolls Castle 170B

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
austismtx

After much debate, ordered a Dolls Castle 170B

Post by austismtx »

I own a photography business and I've spent many years of my life taking photos of women, mostly nude. I like to do a lot of test shoots, concepts, testing outfits, etc... before actually committing to a set that I would like to submit for publishment with various outlets. This wasn't an issue for basically my entire career as there was plenty of women who loved to shoot TFP. Need to try lights? Hop on a FB photo group, find a woman with the figure required who will do TFP and done. Easy. Well, after this whole 2020-21 ordeal in the world and the rise of Onlyfans, those days are gone. If I just want to brainstorm something and have a girl pose, now they all want $100-200/hr. Things can sure get REALLY expensive real quick to just throw ideas out.

So, here I am. Originally my plan was to get a Sino X160B as it has very good measurements for properly fitting clothing... but $3000 for only 5'2 tall just couldn't be justified. Too short which I'm bummed about cause it's my favorite doll figure out there. So, shopping around WM looks like a good option but in the world of using dolls for photography they're actually quite popular and I wanted to be different. Also looked at other brands but they didn't look very realistic. Then I came across the Dolls Castle 170B. Still somewhat exaggerated legs like WM that look good in photos, but with what I think more realistic looking small breasts as gel filled is available in B cup, but not with WM. Ordered her with a DC04 head and every cosmetic option available (light tan, blonde hair, blue eyes, french nails, gel filled breasts, shrugging, standing feet, hyper realistic body paint, articulated fingers).

As time passes and factory photos for my approval start appearing and things get delivered I'll keep you posted with photos and eventually photoshoots.

As far as I can tell, I'll be the first owner of this model on this forum.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: After much debate, ordered a Dolls Castle 170B

Post by CF »

Congratulations! That is exciting! Looking forward to seeing her!

Sorry to be a knucklehead but what does “shoot TFP” mean? 😜
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Austismtx! :multi:

We can't wait to see your photos, love seeing new girls! :angel: 📷💖 :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

austismtx

Post by austismtx »

CF wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:07 pm Congratulations! That is exciting! Looking forward to seeing her!

Sorry to be a knucklehead but what does “shoot TFP” mean? 😜
"trade for print", basically a model doesn't charge to model if you give her the photos you shot of her for free. Those days are long gone.

Stch10

Post by Stch10 »

austismtx wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:13 pm I own a photography business and I've spent many years of my life taking photos of women, mostly nude. I like to do a lot of test shoots, concepts, testing outfits, etc... before actually committing to a set that I would like to submit for publishment with various outlets. This wasn't an issue for basically my entire career as there was plenty of women who loved to shoot TFP. Need to try lights? Hop on a FB photo group, find a woman with the figure required who will do TFP and done. Easy. Well, after this whole 2020-21 ordeal in the world and the rise of Onlyfans, those days are gone. If I just want to brainstorm something and have a girl pose, now they all want $100-200/hr. Things can sure get REALLY expensive real quick to just throw ideas out.
So wait a minute here, I can't believe there aren't more comments about this.

So you could go on FB, pick out your choice from several different women, and they would show up and get naked and let you take pictures? And all you would have to do is give her copies of the pictures? And on top of this you could often sell the photos and make money?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Stch10 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:44 pm

So you could go on FB, pick out your choice from several different women, and they would show up and get naked and let you take pictures? And all you would have to do is give her copies of the pictures? And on top of this you could often sell the photos and make money?
This is a very good point worthy of further discussion.

Especially if photos of plump, busty women can be included for illustration purposes.
Viva la megaboobs!

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

CF wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:46 pm

This is a very good point worthy of further discussion.

Especially if photos of plump, busty women can be included for illustration purposes.
Model Mayhem used to be another source to connect with like-minded creatives and models for TFP shoots; probably not so much anymore given what Autismtx said previously about the combination of the pandemic and the rise of OnlyFans.

austismtx

Post by austismtx »

austismtx wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:13 pm I own a photography business and I've spent many years of my life taking photos of women, mostly nude. I like to do a lot of test shoots, concepts, testing outfits, etc... before actually committing to a set that I would like to submit for publishment with various outlets. This wasn't an issue for basically my entire career as there was plenty of women who loved to shoot TFP. Need to try lights? Hop on a FB photo group, find a woman with the figure required who will do TFP and done. Easy. Well, after this whole 2020-21 ordeal in the world and the rise of Onlyfans, those days are gone. If I just want to brainstorm something and have a girl pose, now they all want $100-200/hr. Things can sure get REALLY expensive real quick to just throw ideas out.

Pre-Onlyfans? Yep. It was as easy as it sounds. Just join Model Mayhem or a FB group for your local city for modeling... post up you wanna shoot some TFP pics, and you'd get 20 replies take your pic of women that are dying to get free professional photos to try and be "seen" as a model to get famous.

Now with Onlyfans the need for a photographer to take pro photos is over. They can just take selfies and people pay $$$. No more desire to be a "model".

I've shot hundreds of women nude, for free. I got quite famous. Now a days if I want to shoot an idea you have to pay models and they are NOT cheap. What if I just have an itch to scratch and want to shoot some bullshit? Can't. So, hence why I have a doll now. In fact, with my DC170B I shot one of my all time favorite photos ever so far. I'm personally comfortable and like shooting tall skinny women with small breasts so I'm sorry for the big boob lovers in this forum, but unless a factory sends one to me for free to shoot, I'll never buy one.
DollsCastle170B_Katelyn-December 25, 2022--033.jpg
DollsCastle170B_Katelyn-December 25, 2022--033.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 555 times

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

I'm a bit older than the OnlyFans and Model Mayhem generations, but totally see where you are coming from; in my case, as an amateur photographer rather than a professional. Dolls have given me a new vista to explore, except that it's not a vista to explore passively but to build my own castle in. I'll probably not progress beyond a certain skill level, at least not as quickly as many, as I'm more of a visual storyteller in which the photos are only one part of the set; but I do it for fun and while obsessive about little mistakes, it's not the usual things like a hair out of place (unless a close-up).

In short, dolls have enabled me to do the kind of glamour photography that I would never have been able to do with real women for various reasons and I'm glad to have them with me.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

That model is really good. My eye just doesn't like her hip measure. I think it must be like 1-2'' too big. I wish they had just gone little more narrow on the hips...

Nice choice though. Very realistic.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

This conversation has taken an unexpected but fascinating turn!

Any famous models in your portfolio(s)?
Viva la megaboobs!

austismtx

Post by austismtx »

CF wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:26 am This conversation has taken an unexpected but fascinating turn!

Any famous models in your portfolio(s)?
I would say the most famous person I've shot was this woman

https://www.cbs.com/shows/love-island/cast/216421/

I shot her before she had all the surgery (breasts, lips, god knows what else). She was probably the prettiest women I've ever met, now she looks like a clown.

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Looking forward to more quality photography with a small breasted natural model!

Got any hints to what might be coming our way?
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS