www.freelovedollhouse.com

Funwest New Girls

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Funwest New Girls

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Two new photo sets from Funwest. Ugh! I can't decide which one I like better. Please help me decide!

Eudora- 159cm A-cup
Eudora FWD 159  029 9.jpg
Eudora FWD 159 029 9.jpg (529.64 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
Visit Eudora's profile page- https://www.matproducts.biz/Eudora-_p_5343.html

Gina- 165cm C-cup
Gina FWD 165cm C 023 3.jpg
Gina FWD 165cm C 023 3.jpg (445.71 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
Visit Gina's profile page- https://www.matproducts.biz/Gina-_p_5342.html
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

informalproblem

Re: Funwest New Girls

Post by informalproblem »

They are both stunning but I would probably go with the A-cup

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

MonAmour wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:42 pm Two new photo sets from Funwest. Ugh! I can't decide which one I like better. Please help me decide!

Eudora- 159cm A-cup

Visit Eudora's profile page- https://www.matproducts.biz/Eudora-_p_5343.html

165 is nice, but I like Eudora even better. :whistle: And she´s more like C-cup btw. :glou:

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

-Ragnar66- wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:58 pm

165 is nice, but I like Eudora even better. :whistle: And she´s more like C-cup btw. :glou:
I'm leaning toward Eudora too! Don't shoot the messenger. The factory determines the cup size not me :wink:
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Eudora. :)
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

MonAmour wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:39 am
-Ragnar66- wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:58 pm

I'm leaning toward Eudora too! Don't shoot the messenger. The factory determines the cup size not me :wink:
No shooting the messenger of course. :D Manufacturer data (if available) ain´t always reliable or confusingly incorrect. The "cup size" vs. "chest size" i.e or weight reported by customers beeing different that advertised and such. Here´s what I found from some sources. :glou:

Height: 159 cm| 5ft2
Bra size: C cup
Upper Bust: 72 cm |28.3″
Under Bust: 60 cm |23.6″
Waist: 54 cm | 21.3″
Hips: 93 cm | 36.6″
Foot Length: N/A
Weight: 37 kg | 81.6 lbs

Mouth depth: 13 cm | 5.1″
Vagina depth: 18cm | 7.1″
Vagina diameter: 1.5cm | 0.6″
Anal depth: 16cm | 6.3″
Anal diameter: 1.5cm | 0.6″
Package size: 150cm*42cm*33cm

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Vaginal & anal diameter 1.5 cm.

Wow. Guess that’s typical but, just how much is TPE supposed to stretch? And how do you know how tight she will be?
Brunette
Athletic.
Sleazy ...
Demure

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Bluedog wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:40 pm Vaginal & anal diameter 1.5 cm.

Wow. Guess that’s typical but, just how much is TPE supposed to stretch? And how do you know how tight she will be?
Very good question. I hope very very good. I found my ITD gals were always too tight, likely having that same 1-1.5 cm diameter thing. Just my "old" 2019 gal is fuckable actually, having some vaginal tears and beeing worn out as well. Also very much softened up by misuse of vaseline and baby oil. With lots of lube it´s now almost identical to the real thing (except temperature and smell of course). My 2021/22 gal is fairly much unusable or painful at best. :razz: But she´s too tight and TPE ain´t that soft too. For my next doll purchase I´ll definitely look at this matter a lil closer. I´m average built guy (by EU standards :D ) and no matter a TPE softness, I won´t take anything smaller than say 2 to 3 cm diameter. :glou:

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:23 pm

Very good question. I hope very very good. I found my ITD gals were always too tight, likely having that same 1-1.5 cm diameter thing. Just my "old" 2019 gal is fuckable actually, having some vaginal tears and beeing worn out as well. Also very much softened up by misuse of vaseline and baby oil. With lots of lube it´s now almost identical to the real thing (except temperature and smell of course). My 2021/22 gal is fairly much unusable or painful at best. :razz: But she´s too tight and TPE ain´t that soft too. For my next doll purchase I´ll definitely look at this matter a lil closer. I´m average built guy (by EU standards :D ) and no matter a TPE softness, I won´t take anything smaller than say 2 to 3 cm diameter. :glou:
I know exactly what you mean! :haha4: I don't even go there with silicone, it's a rough enough ride.

Manufacturer's indicate a 2-3cm difference in measurements. Now that's covering your ass!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

MonAmour wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:30 pm

I know exactly what you mean! :haha4: I don't even go there with silicone, it's a rough enough ride.

Manufacturer's indicate a 2-3cm difference in measurements. Now that's covering your ass!
Hehe.... "Rough Ride" is exactly the right term. :D I wonder what "template" most manufacturers use. There must be some misconception re customer dick sizes. :lol: :glou:

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:36 pm

Hehe.... "Rough Ride" is exactly the right term. :D I wonder what "template" most manufacturers use. There must be some misconception re customer dick sizes. :lol: :glou:
Not like this issue hasn’t been brought up before, and maybe I’m beating a dead horse, but it’s odd that manufacturers don’t specify a range of sizes their dolls could be expected to accommodate without damage to the doll. I’m sure to an extent desirable tightness is subjective to each user, some want a gentle caress while others want her to grab it tight and pummel it, then you have positioning and the right lube, in amount, viscosity and lubricity, but still… Obviously, no guy’s got 1.5 cm pecker diameter. But what about 2.5, 3.0…4.00…? At what point do you need to opt for the “double wide”accommodations? Even the inserts are marketed more for ease of cleaning. Sone manufacturers offer different textures. But they really ought to give some rough guidance and different diameters in both insert (some do) and fixed vagina models.

And here I am, haven’t even gotten the doll yet and I’m obsessing.
Brunette
Athletic.
Sleazy ...
Demure

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Bluedog wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:24 pm

Not like this issue hasn’t been brought up before, and maybe I’m beating a dead horse, but it’s odd that manufacturers don’t specify a range of sizes their dolls could be expected to accommodate without damage to the doll. I’m sure to an extent desirable tightness is subjective to each user, some want a gentle caress while others want her to grab it tight and pummel it, then you have positioning and the right lube, in amount, viscosity and lubricity, but still… Obviously, no guy’s got 1.5 cm pecker diameter. But what about 2.5, 3.0…4.00…? At what point do you need to opt for the “double wide”accommodations? Even the inserts are marketed more for ease of cleaning. Sone manufacturers offer different textures. But they really ought to give some rough guidance and different diameters in both insert (some do) and fixed vagina models.

And here I am, haven’t even gotten the foll yet and I’m obsessing.
Seconded and you´re on point! Maybe just like LHP one got to make manufacturers gather some required data not just on length, but more importantly on girth size. Then consider what dolls they want selling in what country or region. However, that´s just half the formula. Like you said vagina texture is another important feature and more so when connected to vaginal TPE/silicone softness. Unfortunately there´s not much to be found re girth sizes in the net. One report like this https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs ... /jsm.12244 suggests an average girth size of 12,23cm (=3,89cm diamter) in the US. Another report https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and ... ale-girth/ comes to comparable data. Good luck for international data.

But anyway, that should be settled with individual customers wishes and then "options" should be available. Length (secondary for doll), Girth, Texture and softness. Recommending a particular lube type and how it applies to a manufacturers product (fixed or insert pussy) can be of importance as well IMO. Some textures and softness go better with either thicker or thinner lube consistency etc. Also a doll user can and will most likely have an individual penis sensitivity and arousal ability when shifting the pecker into a doll. Doll vagina warming up is another important factor. Those who had previous experiences with (real) women can compare well and take measures. But how about those customers who had no "real" experiences? I can well imagine that many first time doll users can get grossly disappointed or getting a wrong imagination on how the "real thing" is like.

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:23 am
Bluedog wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:24 pm

And here I am, haven’t even gotten the foll yet and I’m obsessing.
Seconded and you´re on point! Maybe just like LHP one got to make manufacturers gather some required data not just on length, but more importantly on girth size. Then consider what dolls they want selling in what country or region. However, that´s just half the formula. Like you said vagina texture is another important feature and more so when connected to vaginal TPE/silicone softness. Unfortunately there´s not much to be found re girth sizes in the net. One report like this https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs ... /jsm.12244 suggests an average girth size of 12,23cm (=3,89cm diamter) in the US. Another report https://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and ... ale-girth/ comes to comparable data. Good luck for international data.

But anyway, that should be settled with individual customers wishes and then "options" should be available. Length (secondary for doll), Girth, Texture and softness. Recommending a particular lube type and how it applies to a manufacturers product (fixed or insert pussy) can be of importance as well IMO. Some textures and softness go better with either thicker or thinner lube consistency etc. Also a doll user can and will most likely have an individual penis sensitivity and arousal ability when shifting the pecker into a doll. Doll vagina warming up is another important factor. Those who had previous experiences with (real) women can compare well and take measures. But how about those customers who had no "real" experiences? I can well imagine that many first time doll users can get grossly disappointed or getting a wrong imagination on how the "real thing" is like.
Agreed. Well stated.

Diameter of the vagina, and the penile diameters it is likely to accommodate without damage really should be the dimension doll manufacturers focus on rather than usable vaginal depth. Of course, there is no way for a maker to guarantee any vagina is going to comfortably accommodate any penis, as you noted, user preference of tightness, texture, lube used are all variables that a maker cannot control. Even the elasticity and durability of any particular TPE mixture is out of the maker’s control once we get our mitts on their gal. And sure as s—t soon as a maker says “our 2.5 cm ‘large’ tunnel will easily accommodate penises up to 4.5 cm in diameter” some dude with a 3.5 cm tool will jackhammer her like a crazed Satyr until she looks like someone went at her with a Dremel and then complain to the company about her inadequate orifice.

As far as depth is concerned though that is a pretty simple and quantifiable matter. I would think anything of 6” / 15.25 cm or more would be quite adequate. Even for a longer guy, he’d have all his sensitive bits well buried in her. Many makers already seem to make tunnels longer than this, anyway. And I don’t think I’ve ever read on TDF guys complaining that they bottomed out too soon and their girl was therefore unboinkable.

Plenty, though, have lamented that she was too tight. If your dick don’t fit, the sex be s—t.

I read the articles in the links and now I’m imagining my doll showing up with her 1.5 cm love tube, looking at my enthusiastic little buddy and realizing “Houston, we have a problem…” I’m wondering if I should see if I can switch my order to “inserts” so I have some options to tweak her if necessary. I’ve worried that inserts might be too “fiddly” and difficult to use, but that’s been based mostly on my experience with a few hand-held strokers. At least with a couple inserts, I could modify one to my liking, if needed.
Brunette
Athletic.
Sleazy ...
Demure

Tiger456
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tiger456 »

Eudora looks like avril lavine to me, and I always thought she was cute.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Tiger456 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:11 am Eudora looks like avril lavine to me, and I always thought she was cute.
Now that you mention it. She´s a sweety for sure. :glou:

INFORMATIONS