www.siliconelovers.com

LD 162cm G review.

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Lato
Apprentice
Apprentice

LD 162cm G review.

Post by Lato »

So I own many dolls already but i'm always looking for the new hot thing. So when the Black Fridays sales started showing up I went to Silicone Lovers to check out the deals. I saw these Lush Dolls and then I saw the on sale price and was like OMG!
https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... -usa-stock
I had to get the 162cm, she looked like a crazy bombshell! I asked a lot of questions about her which the live chat guy was happy to answer and then I bought her. She has by far the best quality wig of any doll I have ever seen by far. The bum tightness is like a VISE! Not loose like other dolls I have. The high level of detail on her made our first night great.

However she is massive, and over 100 pounds so just getting her in the house and on the bed ready to go was a workout before I even started. So she is not for the frail.
Just look at how hot she is!
Attachments
IMG_5444.jpg
IMG_5444.jpg (905.55 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
IMG_5445.jpg
IMG_5445.jpg (872.88 KiB) Viewed 2591 times

soggybenis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: LD 162cm G review.

Post by soggybenis »

Had my eye on this doll! I'm looking forward to more pictures

weaselo2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by weaselo2 »

x 2 :)

weaselo2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by weaselo2 »

soggybenis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:55 pm Had my eye on this doll! I'm looking forward to more pictures
x 2 :)

Lato
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lato »

Ah well I guess I should take a few more pic to show off how nice she is. She really wore me out. What you would expect from a redhead. My poor 141cm WM is laying next to her looking jelly that she didn't get any action lol.
Attachments
IMG_5457.jpg
IMG_5457.jpg (876.28 KiB) Viewed 2549 times
IMG_5459.jpg
IMG_5459.jpg (867.41 KiB) Viewed 2549 times
IMG_5458.jpg
IMG_5458.jpg (828.58 KiB) Viewed 2549 times

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Wow 8O Lush is a good word :thumbs_up:

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Stunning. Congrats!
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

tigger247
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigger247 »

thinking about purchasing the 167 so thank you for the review. What do you think of the LHP in positions like doggy? Also, how was the shipping experience?

Lato
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lato »

tigger247 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:13 am thinking about purchasing the 167 so thank you for the review. What do you think of the LHP in positions like doggy? Also, how was the shipping experience?
Both good questions. In terms of doggy I only do anal never vag so I can't speak to the vag. The doggy anal is VERY good because of the crazy tightness. We talking a VERY small hole here. Even smaller then the pic suggest. However getting her into the doggy pose so you can enter her is gonna take time because of the extreme weight. Just moving one leg is hard enough but im used to being able to move a entire body with ease.

She is a big girl so there is no way to rush things which might be a good thing. As far as the shipping I only ever try to buy in stock dolls to cut down on the stress of waiting. The box arrived fast and in good shape. The box ALSO had wooden panels inside to help keep the box stable with the weight which was nice to see. No damage to box or doll. And with the weight of her I was very scared the ankles would be broken for sure but silicone lovers has a very good rep so I wasn't gonna let that stop me.

Just look at all the features you get for the crazy low price. You will NOT find a better doll for this price. I checked.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! Congratulations on this new girl! :thumbs_up: She is really beautiful and has very nice curves! YUMMY! :plaidskirt: :mrgreen:

And by the way, welcome to the TDF Lato! :multi:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Lato wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:32 pm
tigger247 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:13 am thinking about purchasing the 167 so thank you for the review. What do you think of the LHP in positions like doggy? Also, how was the shipping experience?
Both good questions. In terms of doggy I only do anal never vag so I can't speak to the vag. The doggy anal is VERY good because of the crazy tightness. We talking a VERY small hole here. Even smaller then the pic suggest. However getting her into the doggy pose so you can enter her is gonna take time because of the extreme weight. Just moving one leg is hard enough but im used to being able to move a entire body with ease.

She is a big girl so there is no way to rush things which might be a good thing. As far as the shipping I only ever try to buy in stock dolls to cut down on the stress of waiting. The box arrived fast and in good shape. The box ALSO had wooden panels inside to help keep the box stable with the weight which was nice to see. No damage to box or doll. And with the weight of her I was very scared the ankles would be broken for sure but silicone lovers has a very good rep so I wasn't gonna let that stop me.

Just look at all the features you get for the crazy low price. You will NOT find a better doll for this price. I checked.
You can get hybrid (silicone head, won't get disappoint becauae all the makeup rub off) (or all TPE) Zelex dolls for 1399-1599usd as regular pricing (they advertise a promo for silicone dolls right now, but they may also have on for the tpe or hybrids). That's the price of a LD with modern options at regular price or less or just slightly more than this on sale. With articulated fingers/implant eyebrow/lashes/ bolt standing or boltless standing on a normal basis.

That being said, I wouldn't say that's the best price similar material/option doll considering...I would agree that it's likely the best value on the SL website at any given time though.

Francis

Post by Francis »

Waiting for the next series of pictures

Francis

Post by Francis »

Enjoy this factory pictures

I think I'm in love..

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor