www.siliconelovers.com

The order is complete!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Guy2bd
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

The order is complete!

Post by Guy2bd »

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum, and I'm really happy to be a part of this huge community.
I made a purchase yesterday from Silicone Lovers (I ordered Zelex insperation, if anyone also ordered the new series, I would love to hear comments and opinions).
I must say that I had many, many concerns and doubts before I made the order, especially after the first and last doll I ever ordered two years ago, it was a terrible first experience, small seller and not well known, I received a completely different doll than what I ordered, I was a novice and knew nothing about the whole world of dolls, I promised myself that it was the last time, but thanks to Louie and Nick I decided to give it a second chance.
They answered all my questions, advised me and gave me tips, they gave me the feeling that I'm in the right hands, and there is someone to trust.
I'm crossing my fingers that this time everything will go smoothly without any problems.
I will update step by step on any development in the near future.
(This is my first time ordering silicone, so if anyone can and wants to share tips on how to care for a silicone doll, store,give tips and etc. I would greatly appreciate it!.)
Have a great weekend everyone.

The Doll Man

Re: The order is complete!

Post by The Doll Man »

Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Guy2bd! :multi:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Hope she travels fast!

Guy2bd
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Guy2bd »

The Doll Man wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:07 pm

Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

Thank u!
gogodolls wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:15 pm Welcome to the TDF Guy2bd! :multi:
Cheers! :glou:
Studio wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:52 pm Hope she travels fast!
Me 2! :multi:

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

Guy2bd wrote:(This is my first time ordering silicone, so if anyone can and wants to share tips on how to care for a silicone doll, store,give tips and etc. I would greatly appreciate it!.)
Hi! :D

Welcome! I am new here myself, so I am pretty much in the same boat, but currently waiting for my first doll. It is also a silicone doll. Lots to read here indeed.

I have been doing as much research as I have could on silicone dolls too over the past weeks. Still got lots to learn.
I have been gathering some info about cleaning openings here in this post, with some very helpful tips from members:
viewtopic.php?p=2247454#p2247454
I got much great info from here:
https://blog.naughtyharbor.com/category ... intenance/
Silicone Lovers hase many tips too in their help section on their website, but only for TPE dolls that I have found:
https://siliconelovers.com/pages/help-i ... doll-guide

I have ordered cleaning tools and other stuff from Coeros:
https://www.coeros.com/

Get a borescope to look inside her before you even clean and use her. Smart to do after drying too. I have read that is important, and it is.

Check out nitrile female condoms if you want to have a little as possible to clean, which has been recommended to me. I had to buy these from ebay:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125165717174 ... %7Ciid%3A1

I ordered my very first doll a few weeks ago from Silicone Lovers too. Their website is very well written and nice to navigate. I will post my full purchase experience when I get my doll in the near future. :thumbs_up: I too am very happy with Silicone Lovers as my first choice for doll vendor, with all the help I have gotten from Nick and Danny myself. Will definitelly be my choice of vendor for future doll purchases too!

I hope your doll arrives to you quick and safe. :angel: Remember, Silicone Lovers are the ones to contact first if anything goes wrong after arival. Any shipping problems contact the them first. I places my order for my doll October 27th, but I chose some options for my doll that was incompatible. A few days and emails later got it sorted. I got the factory photos yesterday on November 19th. I ordered an Elsa Babe doll, so I don't know if that is quick or not, but I am happy.

I got an option for express shipping when I got the factory photos btw. I payed for it, as I want the doll here before christmas.

:D
The world needs more catgirls. Check out Vanilla's latest eye candy page for more cat pictures!
Elsa Babe 150cm Silicone & 160cm TPE - ZHB001, ZHB003, DHR003, XHC001.
YL head #193.

Guy2bd
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Guy2bd »

H-Hey! 8)
Thank you very much for all this information, without a doubt it will be very helpful.

I also started reading a lot after the first time.
and If I can give a tip to people who are new to this field, it is to read a lot!
Even if you don't have the strength, and even if you're lazy, read as much as possible!, this knowledge can make a huge difference!

I really hope you will have a good first experience, because everything we do for the first time in life, leaves a first impression, and this is something that always accompanies you throughout your life.
and that your doll will be arrives before Christmas! :glou:

INFORMATIONS